Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis (27424 Views)

Nigeria Must Begin To Appreciate Its Thinkers —professor Raji-oyelade / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) / Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by free37: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Adaahjacob(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
chic2pimp:

Your foolishness knows no boundary. Are you telling me a Cambridge graduate won't make first class in the failed Nigerian Education System?

Ass hole, let her come and try 9ja system and c if she'l make it.

Dullard.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by chic2pimp(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Adaahjacob:

Ass hole, let her come and try 9ja system and c if she'l make it.

Dullard.

As I said in my previous post, you are truly one daft fella.

Look at this re....tard talking about let Her come and try the Nigerian system. You mean the same failed system that produced YOU? grin grin grin grin grin. You would not know a decent quality(nevermind a 6* one) standard of education even if it hit you right bang in your face.

Foooooool telling a Cambridge graduate to "come and try the Nigerian System" grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Adaahjacob(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
chic2pimp:

As I said in my previous post, you are truly one daft fella.

Look at this re....tard talking about let Her come and try the Nigerian system. You mean the same failed system that produced YOU? grin grin grin grin grin. You would not know a decent quality(nevermind a 6* one) standard of education even if it hit you right bang in your face.

Foooooool telling a Cambridge graduate to "come and try the Nigerian System" grin grin grin grin grin grin.

So disappointed DAT a dullard like u in Dix modern age is intimidated cox of Cambridge! Kaii, u mumu.
I guess u'v not left d shores of dix country, dats y u'r frightened. (Odeh) . Research and knw d worth of Nigeria big for nothing baby,
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by chic2pimp(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:

So disappointed DAT a dullard like u in Dix modern age is intimidated cox of Cambridge! Kaii, u mumu.
I guess u'v not left d shores of dix country, dats y u'r frightened. (Odeh) . Research and knw d worth of Nigeria big for nothing baby,

You are an absolute disgrace to the Failed Nigerian Institution that produced you. A so called "Graduate" that writes in text speak has no right to call his superior a dullard. Yes you heard that right YOUR SUPERIOR. From the quality of education received to the level of intellect I am your superior. The best decision you'll ever make in the entirety of your miserable existence is to take down notes whenever I speak to you.

R..et..ard talking about cambridge when He can't even locate "Lome" on the map. The same Education System could not have produced the both of us. It's simply not possible. We are worlds apart. I possess more intellect in my toe nail than you'll have in two lifetimes you sad c..u..nt.

P:S I actually give free lessons on how Education System in the UK works. Your daft arse will need it.
Re: Precious Oyelade Made 1st-class In Cambridge With Her Nollywood-based Thesis by Adaahjacob(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
chic2pimp:

You are an absolute disgrace to the Failed Nigerian Institution that produced you. A so called "Graduate" that writes in text speak has no right to call his superior a dullard. Yes you heard that right YOUR SUPERIOR. From the quality of education received to the level of intellect I am your superior. The best decision you'll ever make in the entirety of your miserable existence is to take down notes whenever I speak to you.

R..et..ard talking about cambridge when He can't even locate "Lome" on the map. The same Education System could not have produced the both of us. It's simply not possible. We are worlds apart. I possess more intellect in my toe nail than you'll have in two lifetimes you sad c..u..nt.

P:S I actually give free lessons on how Education System in the UK works. Your daft arse will need it.

Well, can see u'r advertising ur profession. How can I get to u? need to link someone up with u. Don't wanna insult u agn mate. Drop me a mail if u can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) / Nuhu Bamalli Poly.(nubapoly) Zaria-kaduna State Info / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.