Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners (44222 Views)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by ijustdey: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wife exposes ‘man of God’ in bitter divorce suit

The wife of the General Overseer of a church, Holy Church of God, has dragged her husband to seek a divorce on the grounds of several allegations of adultery and infidelity.
The woman, Glory Ibeh, accused her husband, Pastor Amadi Ibeh, before an Ojo customary court, of, among other things, sleeping with many of the church’s female members, battering, lack of respect and love as well as neglect of his duties as a husband and father.
The petitioner told the court that the cracks in their seven-year-old marriage became expanded when she started noticing unusual closeness between her husband and some female members of the church.
“At first, I mistook their closeness for maybe follow-up on deliverance or counselling.
“Then I started hearing rumours of how he has been desecrating the house of God by having carnal knowledge of some of his prayer partners. I openly confronted him and he denied it vehemently.”
After the first encounter, all efforts to make her husband stop unholy dalliances, she said, was unsuccessful as he went haywire and fell deeper into them. The actions of the man of God, Mrs Ibeh said, began having effects on the church and was at the verge of tearing the house of God apart.
She said that anytime she confronted her husband on the allegations of desecrating the house of God, she got the beating of her life.
“I couldn’t condone it any more; it was becoming so glaring and disturbing. As a wife who cares about her husband and the welfare of the church, I asked him again if he had any sexual relationship with some women in the church, but he descended on me and hit me mercilessly. His beating later became constant and our marriage began to fall apart.”
Since all her efforts to make her husband turn a new leaf failed, Gloria who claims to be a prophetess, settled for a formal dissolution of the union to give way for peace and the separation of their ministry.
Meanwhile, when the visibly embittered man was summoned into the evidence box to either affirm or deny the allegations levelled on him, it was a twist of tale from his account.
Pastor Amadi vehemently denied soiling his hands in any form of adultery, but maintained that his wife was badly influenced by her friends and family who kept feeding her with false news and bad advice.
“I have tried all I can to make her believe in me and concentrate on taking our ministry to greater heights but she wouldn’t listen.
“I thought that my wife would one day change from her awkward behaviour but to my utmost dismay, I came back from my office one fateful day to meet my house deserted. She had packed out all her belongings, including mine. These included my money, clothes, and other accessories. And till date, she is yet to return them to me.
“I am also fed up with her behaviour but I don’t want to quit the union. I believe that with God, everything is possible. I plead with the honorable court to intercede on my behalf to beg her to come back home.”
After listening to both parties, the members of the court tried to mediate and broker peace between them but the woman was adamant and insisted on divorce and nothing less.
However the bride price paid on her was advised to be returned as a starting point for the divorce proceedings.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/my-husband-general-overseer-sleeps-his-prayer-partners

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by DuchessLily(f): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Holy church of God Ko undecided Adultery church of Satan ni angry

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by nkemie: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Its not strange, most pastors need more prayers than their members

48 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by kilode100(f): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Make he no fvck again because he's a General overseer??

Cut the man some slacks biko.

All these useless Olosho women wey no dey close leg for church cause am.

But the wife don old naa... Wetin she still dey find??

Hian!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by edwife(f): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
I don't understand what's hot with these pastors?

Why are women so gullible when it comes to these men of "God"?what is it that they see in them? undecided

All these pastors,one day one day.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by dre11(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
The wife of the General Overseer of a church, Holy Church of God, has dragged her husband to seek a divorce on the grounds of several allegations of adultery and infidelity.

What a church....... And their actions negate the church name

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by mjames: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Seriously?
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by yorubadelta(f): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
kilode100:
Make he no fvck again because he's a General overseer??

Cut the man some slacks biko.

All these useless Olosho women wey no dey close leg for church cause am.

But the wife don old naa... Wetin she still dey find??

Hian!!

grin grin I just knew you were gonna comment on this thread. LOL

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by Mrbigman1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
U call him general overseer and u want him to be overseeing only u?

Den remove d general and maybe plus d over.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by docmoses(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
k next person

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by kilode100(f): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
yorubadelta:

grin grin I just knew you were gonna comment on this thread. LOL

Serious?? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by yorubadelta(f): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
kilode100:

Serious?? cheesy cheesy

Naughtii lady tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by Israel5(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cooked
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by NifemiOlu(m): 4:40am On Jul 19, 2015
General overseer...overseeing things over land and sea. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by Islie: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cc lalasticlala

This one pass my mouth
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by Bonapart(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
I no believe that woman...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Great cry
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by Ojestas(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Weldone overseer,, Afterall, he oversees everything, including his prayer partners. Watch out for swift answers to his prayers. . . hehehehe

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Islam Islam Islam shocked

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by ade7063002666(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
H
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by IGsoficjblige(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm. Na dem sabi shaa
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by psychologist(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
For some posters above me
Stop mistaking spiritual growth for salvation

In a nutshell the man is still save if he had once believe
Nofsaid
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by hemartins(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
As long as she hasn't caught him red handed, I would say she has No evidence. if she had suspected her husband, she should have done a thorough investigation to reveal him.
the husband wants to keep His marriage.
I Can't really say if He is clean because in life,

anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by An2elect2(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided undecided Another Chris Oyakilometer undecided imagine what we have done!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by kossyablaze(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmmm space bookers.... We get meeting by 7pm at Mayfair lounge calabar.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by adonbilivit: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by mascot87(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gejpresident:
Islam Islam Islam shocked

Bros, u well so? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by Opinedecandid(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pray for him.
Re: My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners by phyllosilicate(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
So the woman based her accusation on rumours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo) / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.