Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming (6462 Views)

Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) / 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console / PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by Spybradd: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
makavele:

b...tch puhleeaaseee
go suck a c!ck or sumfin

we really busy hur !!!

loll..
That compass_gone_wrong of a mod,cao whatever is such a trouble lousy maker..shes gotta be 'de_moded'.

#seun demod cao now.
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by Spybradd: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
cao:

I see I've acquired another troll...oh well, I shall have to do the needful...
Sidebar: Dear ice cream internet gangstas, y'all need to get more creative and original with your insults. Seriously, I really feel sad for your backwards attempts at debasement...

tis' whatcha gud at agent provocateur,after bumpin' and intrudin' on fellas on here the next thing is for you to do the needful and ban like your breathe depends on it..

Seun gotta give u the goddamm boots,pronto.
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by cao(f): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Spybradd:

tis' whatcha gud at agent provocateur,after bumpin' and intrudin' on fellas on here the next thing is for you to do the needful and ban like your breathe depends on it..

Seun gotta give u the goddamm boots,pronto.
Ah...you again? I see you've decided to grace us with your misguided opinion. Oh well, your prerogative...

Oh and by the way, regardless of whether I get de-moded right this second or next tomorrow, it will not deter from the fact that you did act like a spoiled child, when I tried to actually defuse the situation. A situation that was obviously from your own behaviour from a previous thread from another section. Wahala that you brought to this section, then decided to insult me. So go cry wolf elsewhere. If you've got a problem with me, go to the complaints section or mail the supermods and air your grievances like a civilised adult.
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by seunpayne(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Except if one of you guys is either a pc or a console then I think we have been derailed. Anyway PC rules. The sheer flexibility it offers trumps those boxes that struggle to hit 60fps on almost all the games they have.
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
angry my alienware will arrive on 24th of this month.
Waited so long for this.
In other news, downloaded over 650gb of New games from oceanofgames.com lol.
Thanks to mtn. Hehehe cheesy
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by seunpayne(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Zohan:
Waited so long for this.

Which Alienware are you getting?
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
seunpayne:

Which Alienware are you getting?
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by swagifted(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
cao:

If that's the case, I'm rocking a full HD Samsung 32 inch LED TV...Plus, a Sony Home Cinema 5.1 Surround Sound System.
tripsss
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by FetchUK: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
PC is great but expensive as different publishers have different pc requirements for the games they produce. In the long run, might have to spend more to have the bleeding edge in graphics, etc.
Pc games are cheaper to buy more often.

Btw: Xbox one games available for sale.

Ghost (Lagos)
AC Black Flag
Thief
Titanfall all on their way to Lagos. (Get it next week)

The Crew
Ryse
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Forza 5 still in London
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by makavele: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
swagifted:
tripsss

V told u bro, stop wasting your breathe on an Aldershot c**t !!!
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by cao(f): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
^^^
As you can see, he's still growing up and learning..
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by hyfr(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2015
makavele:
tryna build a newer gaming rig before the end of summer .. . still tryna get parts of eBay . .

1. 1 TB SATA HDD at 7200 rpm
2. 64 GB SSD ( for windows and boot files)
3. 2 x 4 GB DDR3 RAM 2100 MHz buffer speed
4. Intel core i5 650 CPU at 3.20 GHz clock speed
5. Asus atx mobo with compatible socket
6. EVGA GeoForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5 grafix card
7. cosair 5200 dpi gaming mouse
8. backlight mechanical gaming keyboard
9. not less than 650W bronze certified modular PSU . . .

will probably install a radiator to make it water-cooled . . .

its gonna be a beast . . cool cool cool
bro pls drop your number let's talk, I'd like to build one too. But I need u to advice me and tell me where I can build one
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by swagifted(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
angry my alienware will arrive on 24th of this month. Waited so long for this. In other news, downloaded over 650gb of New games from oceanofgames.com lol. Thanks to mtn. Hehehe cheesy
650? Bross
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by owenlinks(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Waited so long for this.
Guy, u dey lie sha, ur lie fit build 4 flat lol. U mean u downloaded 650GB with slow mtn? I'm using mtn for my ps4 and the damn network lags like hell.
PS: Funny how everyone is feeling frosh about owning 32 Inches tv when people are gaming on 50-60 Inches lol.
Re: PC Gaming Vs Console Gaming by swagifted(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2015
owenlinks:

Guy, u dey lie sha, ur lie fit build 4 flat lol. U mean u downloaded 650GB with slow mtn? I'm using mtn for my ps4 and the damn network lags like hell.
PS: Funny how everyone is feeling frosh about owning 32 Inches tv when people are gaming on 50-60 Inches lol.
dia's nothing frosh about Tv size...everyone has got dia taste...some people prefer gaming on a table with mere 22inch full HD and a keyboard and mouse (office style)...but when u game from a couch ...u fit de wan increase inches ...with your 100inch Tv person go use 14 inch laptop finish you via online gaming...who u help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[android] List Of Offline RPG With [size], Please Suggest Good RPG-RTS / Stick Death Help Thread / Is There Any Way To Play PES 2018 On A Potatoe PC Smoothly? How About FIFA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.