Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit (21465 Views)

Confession Of Teenage Boko Haram Girl / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / My Imam Helped Boko Haram Recruit Me -abuja Bombing Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by klem93(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
“One of the Boko Haram suspects presented to Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, said he was given 5,000 Naira to burn our school,” an official of the Borno State government told Channels Television on Saturday.

The Special Assistant to the Borno State Government on Communication, Mr Isa Gusau, said that the nine-year old recruit made the confession in 2014 after some suspected terrorists were presented over to the Borno State government by the military.

Giving an account of what transpired when the suspects were presented to the Governor, he said: “The Governor asked one of them how come he was recruited into the Boko Haram. He was just nine years old.

“He said he was given 5,000 Naira to spy on the soldiers while another said he was given 5,000 Naira to burn our schools.

“There was another lady who was being paid 10,000 Naira to smuggle arms,” Mr Gusau.

On the military effort to end the activities of the Boko Haram terrorists, he said that the Governor of Borno State had always suggested the deployment of three approaches – military deployment, deployment of economic stimulation package and political solution.

“People are talking from the point of sentiments. We are not looking at the reality on ground.

“We need to ask ourselves, why the Boko Haram has kept growing despite the counter-terrorism operations?

Mr Gusau further explained that it had become difficult for persons that had been recruited into the Boko Haram to reintegrate into their communities.

“When they are recruited, the leaders of the group take them to their communities to attack them and people in the community will see them as members of the Boko Haram and will never allow them back, even when they want to come back.

“The government must create a window for those who were forcefully conscripted into the Boko Haram to get out,” he stressed.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/18/i-earned-5000-naira-to-burn-school-says-teenage-boko-haram-recruit/
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by etiosa97(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Great achievement

Modified:

Gezuz, for 3years wen I don take enter nairaland, na 2dy I come make ftc. God is rilli a sharefull giver

I dedicate dix victory to my man who neva gav up on me @ freemanam and the mod that ban me for 4 months.. U guys rilli boosted my morale

bini babes fit add me on what'sapp @ o9o3o49o3o6

7 Likes

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
just 5k shocked shocked shocked, that confession is not complete. he refused to tell us how many virgins would be assigned.
Bloody virgin seekers...

5 Likes

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Mancity26(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Somwhere in North...
Give ibo boy 5k... He go insult u join am.. After they go say ibo like money

9 Likes

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by yemmit90: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
The question is, who are the sponsors of this devil called Boko haram?
It's obvious they cannot function without getting fund from somewhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by WisdomCanada(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Biafra we want, Biafra we must get.

22 Likes

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by exemen: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
K
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Sweetcollins: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Serious, should I say just a chiken or fowl change! 5000N to destroy 5000Ngs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by veekid(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
sign of poverty

1 Like

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by activelyA(f): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
cry
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
they should futher interrogate the lad.. to spill out more secrets of relating to their strateges and hideouts
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Neduzze5(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can you see what the dullard and his fellow Northern Abokinas are doing??

Tell me, can this happen in an Igbo state? Give a teenager ordinary 5, 000 naira just to burn down a school worth millions of naira!!

It can never happen in Igboland!!

These guys mentality towards poverty is legendary!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by eleojo23: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is because there is so much poverty there that people can easily be bought with little money.
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Mogidi: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
The going rate has really dropped from its peak during GEJ's administration, it used to be N20,000.

1 Like

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by tintingz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Any one that says boko haram are fighting for Islam need to recheck his/her brain.

How can boko haram be bombing mosque and killing muslims and they claim they are fighting for an Islamic state?

Boko haram are beast, political toys under the guise of Islam.

Islam frowns at killing innocent people and forcing them to accept the religion.

I have come across these three lovely verse in the Quran.

Let there be no compulsion in religion : Truth stands out clear from error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran, 2:256) "

The Quran said let there be no compulsion in religion, I don't know why these beasts are killing innocent people.

Another verse

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8 ) "

This verse said more about showing kindness to those who are peaceful, I don't understand why these beasts are killing innocent people.

And lastly

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace , and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). ( Quran, 8:61) "

We can see the Quran talk more on living peaceful with our enemies if they incline to be peaceful?

Boko harams are lost in hell already.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Neduzze5(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
And Daura Dullardinhario is doing what exactly?

GEJ knew the problem of these guys: lack of education which made it very easy to toy with their senses that was why he built schools that would accommodate them and take them off the street!

And yet what has the Daura Maallam done? Nothing!!! angry

6 Likes

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Bonapart(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
They should also call all the northern elders together and burn those teenagers alive in their very present and that will be a message of warning to the rest animals

My signature anyway

1 Like

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by funmo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
boda Seun o o. e jo daddy wa !how can I direct traffic like the one in Lagos to my blog (on my signature) ?
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
DANGERS OF POVERTY...

1 Like

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Riclord001(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
i hate sounding tribalistic but at times i wonder what drives this madness. is it poverty? if it is... where is the richest man in Africa from?

2 Likes

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by psychologist(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
How and when did we got here cry
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by AlchemistDean(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Man...This is Sad...Just 5grand...to Destroy lives nd' Property...Too bad

1 Like

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by efilefun(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
We all know poverty is the main fuel behind this poo... Yet when any of those thieves are being probed or arrested some people will come here and create 10 pages post on reasons why they shouldn't arrest them... Awon eranko
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by psychologist(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
And if I remember that we by our hands chased Goodluck away it makes me cry

#neveragain
blessed memory
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by victor247: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
na wa o
Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's a pity, Boko Haram will 'Brain-wash' these innocent kids, all in the name of fighting for Allah and get killed at their tender ages sad

May God have mercy on their Souls in advance.....

Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by OjujuCalabar(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
For almost two months now, we have not read anything like, Nigerian Army killed so so numbers of Boko boys. What is happenin? Pls is it the new instruction never to carry out any major attack on those devils or what?

5 Likes

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Jeromejnr(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
eleojo23:
It is because there is so much poverty there that people can easily be bought with little money.
smiley

Also poverty of the mind.

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by HoneySwag(f): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari has a hand in dis boko haram issue... He alone knows d reason he has nt stopd his boys frm tormentin his region(north)

1 Like

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by standing9(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
The issue of dis boko haram is geetin too much, I will av to consult my for-forfather to help me fight dem. Pls who will follw?

1 Like

Re: I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
sae

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismembered Body Of Dalori IDP Female Suicide Bomber (Graphic Photos) / Ministry Of Mines And Steel Spends N700 Million To Develop Portal / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.