Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. (1757 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / Aregbesola Begins Dredging Of Rasco River In Osogbo (pics) / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2015
I was thrilled when I saw this development at the "Okpu Umuobo" Waterside Aba , I had to stop by, take permission from the site manager and took some pictures.

If you leave in, or visits Aba, your first prayer point will always be : "God please don't let it rain till I get to my house". This is because there is no working drainage system in Aba, thus the roads get flooded when ever there is a downpour.

When this Waterside is completely dredged, all the drainage system will be Channeled to the river. This will alleviate the sufferings of the people in Aba.

Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2015
More pictures from the site
Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by ibkgab001: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Good job
Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by asha80(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2015
It is clearing not dredging

1 Like

Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2015
post=36031620:

lwtmb airforce1 has need dissed by a crazy rapper in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by kaylechy(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by IAMTHEHERO: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2015
l think the man has started well.l am from Abia State.let me give brief history of the state from 1999 till date. When Orji Kalu was there he concentrated mainly on Abia North where he comes from precisely Igbere his home town.That time Abia suffered MAMACRACY(his mother was the one ruling). After 8 years,he handed over to TA orji,his stooge,who was cooling off in EFCC cell then,because they rigged the election in his favor,the immunity brought him out.Ă€bia suffered PIKINCRACY under this man as his pikin was the one that ruled Abia during his tenure.He is from Abia Central precisely lbeku,Umuahia.This is the first time a governor is coming from Abia South in the person of Okezie Ikpeazu.He is from Ngwa.I will advise him to leave other zones and concentrate on Aba. Umuahia has a better road network by far than Aba which is in Abia South. One thing l am sure of is godfatherism never survives in the East unlike the West therefore Okezie Ikpeazu will surely fallout with TA Orji.But one thing l don't know is if under Gov Okezie Ikpeazu if Abia will practice WIFECRACY OR UNCLECRACY OR AUNTYCRACY, only time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by henchamb(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Aba na anya.
Local dredging. See where they r dumbing the sand and what if it rains
Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by EasternLion: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
I used to swim here years back...... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
yes ooo
Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2015
henchamb:
Aba na anya.
Local dredging. See where they r dumbing the sand and what if it rains
na real aba na anya grin

Look at the way they are looking like Lucozade as if it's a seaport construction that is going.

Bush people

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
henchamb:
Aba na anya. Local dredging. See where they r dumbing the sand and what if it rains

The company is evacuating the sand
Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by rabex(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
I like to see governors working it give me hope fir my country....and we have to knw dat its our constitutional right nt privilege
Re: Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. by rabex(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
I like to see governors working it give me hope fir my country....and we have to knw dat its our constitutional right nt privilege...am a northerner.

(1) (Reply)

N4bn Uncovered In 470 Accounts, Says el-Rufai / Breaking News: Dr. Alex Otti Files Final Address At Abia Election Tribunal / Breaking Dss Awaits Buhari Directive To Move Nnamdi Kanu To Boko Haram Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.