Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju (1152 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by uc97: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2015
ok
ok
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by INTROVERT(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Wow
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Introvert...try to provide assistance nah... Op...God is able...He will surely guard you...
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Introvert...try to provide assistance nah... Op...God is able...He will surely guard you...
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by ArchEnemy(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Go seek genuine men of God if you are truly serious
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by pretydiva(f): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Inform d police
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by heed101(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2015
You are just paranoid. You are matching every situation on ground to your current paranormal mind. You need a psychologist.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by uc97: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Go seek genuine men of God if you are truly serious

Please suggest some to me and their contracts.
Thanks all for your input.
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by uc97: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2015
heed101:
You are just paranoid. You are matching every situation on ground to your current paranormal mind. You need a psychologist.
Not at all. I know what I'm talking about.
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by uc97: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2015
heed101:
Not at all. I know what I'm talking about.
Thanks anyway for your input.
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by uc97: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Inform d police
No evidence. They will deny it.
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by abios22: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Simple answer.

It's all in your head.. You hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see.

Simplest Solution: Get busy and stop relating every single misfortune to your evil family.
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
you gave away your laptop cuz you thought he was using the webcam to spy on you? you sound paranoid
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by GodnGold: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
uc97:
Please nairalanders I need help. An evil relative of mine has been spying on me for yrs now. I can't rest peacefully in my room any longer. He uses and pays people living next to me to do the evil act. I have searched all over my room for hidden camera but to no avail. At a time I had to give my laptop to somebody thinking he was using my laptop webcam to do that but that wasn't the case.
You may want to ask how I came to know I was being spied on? I know b/c the occupant next to me who he uses to perpetrate the evil act usually makes some irritating noises like knocking repeatedly on the floor or hitting the wall with a hard object just to disturb my rest. The evil half brother once swore he will make life unbearable for me and that I will never have peace of mind.
I have changed residence more than three times but each time he uses the person leaving close to me to accomplish his evil act. I don't know what he uses the information he gathers for.

They see me when I step out of my bedroom to the kitchen or bathroom and even when I UnCloth. He has also been carrying out other evil acts like employing people to follow me anywhere I go, and poison the minds of people against me plus other things too numerous to mention here.

One question I can't answer is how his agent sees me in my room without camera or break in the wall. Is this possible?
I have heard rumours of a spiritual mirror that can do this but has never seen one.

Please anybody that has a solution to this nagging problem should text or call me on 09031537676. I'm ready to pay for the person's services.

Thank you all.
Ndi mmadu sef!
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by GodnGold: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
uc97:
Please nairalanders I need help. An evil relative of mine has been spying on me for yrs now. I can't rest peacefully in my room any longer. He uses and pays people living next to me to do the evil act. I have searched all over my room for hidden camera but to no avail. At a time I had to give my laptop to somebody thinking he was using my laptop webcam to do that but that wasn't the case.
You may want to ask how I came to know I was being spied on? I know b/c the occupant next to me who he uses to perpetrate the evil act usually makes some irritating noises like knocking repeatedly on the floor or hitting the wall with a hard object just to disturb my rest. The evil half brother once swore he will make life unbearable for me and that I will never have peace of mind.
I have changed residence more than three times but each time he uses the person leaving close to me to accomplish his evil act. I don't know what he uses the information he gathers for.

They see me when I step out of my bedroom to the kitchen or bathroom and even when I UnCloth. He has also been carrying out other evil acts like employing people to follow me anywhere I go, and poison the minds of people against me plus other things too numerous to mention here.

One question I can't answer is how his agent sees me in my room without camera or break in the wall. Is this possible?
I have heard rumours of a spiritual mirror that can do this but has never seen one.

Please anybody that has a solution to this nagging problem should text or call me on 09031537676. I'm ready to pay for the person's services.

Thank you all.
.Ndi mmadu sef!
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by 1miccza: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op you are just scared just behave as if he doesn't exist or those things do not exist and the tables will be turned. Your evil half brother is saying and doing those things because he knows they are always on your mind..
Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by tpiadotcom: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
You mean ogun idile things like this?

Re: HELP!!! Evil Relative Spying On Me With Juju by tpiadotcom: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Everybody is a monitor!

abios22:
Simple answer.
It's all in your head.. You hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see.
Simplest Solution: Get busy and stop relating every single misfortune to your evil family.

true.

or if they are monitoring you, you also should monitor them.

gives you all something to do.

(1) (Reply)

My Borfriend Dulceives Me / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. / I Feel Attached To My Sister In-law Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.