Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread - Gaming (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread (31573 Views)

Psp Help Center / Psp Help! ! ! / ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2012
**UPDATED GAMES FOR SEPTEMBER**
50Cent Bullet proof
Army Of Two
Coded Arms
Dante's Inferno
DEF JAM
FIFA 2012
Final Fantasy IV
Ghost Rider
God of War Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto ChinaTown Wars
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
Medal of Honor Heroes
Need For Speed Mostwanted
NBA 06
Need For Speed Undercover
Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday
Resistance Retribution
Silent Hill Origins
Smackdown vs Raw 2006
Smackdown vs raw 2010
Socom US Navy Firebravo team
The Godfather Mobwars
The sims castaway
Wipe Out Pulse
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Assassin's Creed - Bloodlines
Call of Duty Roads to Victory
Crazy Taxi
Dead To Rights
Diabolik
Fast and the furious Tokyo Drift
Fight Night Round 3
Ghost Recon.Advanced Warfighter 2
Gladiators Begin
God of War Ghost of sparta
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
KILL ZONE
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Need For Speed Carbon Own The City
Need For Speed Shift
Obscure The Aftermath
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
Ridge Racer
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Smackdown Vs Raw 2011
Socom US NAVY SEALS FIRETEAM BRAVO 2
The Sims 2
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
Spiderman 3
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Essentials
007(James Bond)FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE
Daxter
Eragon
Full Auto 2 Battlelines
Gran Turismo
Hysteria Project 2
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition
Mortal Kombat Unchained
NBA 2K12
Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End
Prince of Persia Revelations
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Pursuit Force EXTREME JUSTICE
Sonic Rivals
Split Second Velocity
Starwars Battlefront Elite Squadron
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow
TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Tron
WWE all stars
Alien Syndrome
Burn Out Legends
Dirt 2
Fifa Street 2
G-Force
Hysteria Project
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
Legends of War Patton's Campaign
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Midnight Club L.A REMIX
Motor Storm ARCTIC EDGE
Need For Speed Prostreet
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
Prince of Persia Rival Swords
Pursuit Force
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3
Sonic Rivals 2
Star Wars Battlefront II
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Tekken 6
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Winning 11(2008)
Xmen Origins Wolverine
CALL 07030263656 FOR PURCHASES.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2012
ayusco23: where can i download psp games from the internet, I need god of war ghost of sparta, plz
AS YOU CAN SEE.I HAVE IT.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by eherbal(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
Infoseye: ecsehgrq

Yes you can browse and download of cause do many more than just browsing. Before you can start browsing you need to have Internet WIFI or where you can search for WIFI to get connected and browse using your PSP.

Okay here is how to browse with your PSP.
Step.1 Navigate to Network Settings press X
Step.2 Select Infrastructure Mode press X (You use Ad Hoc Mode for connecting to your psp3 Or Network two PSP's together, Most times I control my PS3 using my PSP)
Step.3 Create New Connection, Just select Scan(To scan for available Access Point WIFI internet)
Step.4 Select SSID use your arrow button to move forward, next is WLAN Security select the type you are using(Mine is WPA-PSK)use right again to move forward. Now enter WPA key(The password)

Step 5 Keep moving until you get to Settings List where details of your WIFI will be then next select X to save your settings. Next press X to Test your Connection. You will see your Access point saved.

Now open your browser on your PSP type a website address you wish to visit, it will ask you what connection you want to use then pick your saved connection(Mine is Virginmedia0470)

Then you are done enjoy!

Note: I used my PSP to make this tutorial and take the screenshots and uploaded them right from my PSP. If you have questions feel free to ask okay, then for those that dont have Wireless router like MTN hynet or Etisalat 3G Wireless modem no problem I can show you how to turn your 3G usb modem into Wireless modem. So you can connect psp,ps3 or any wireless device to your 3G modem for internet for a tiny fee grin

.....erm,like 200 naira recharge card?goldalms@gmail.com grin
Infoseye: ecsehgrq

Yes you can browse and download of cause do many more than just browsing. Before you can start browsing you need to have Internet WIFI or where you can search for WIFI to get connected and browse using your PSP.

Okay here is how to browse with your PSP.
Step.1 Navigate to Network Settings press X
Step.2 Select Infrastructure Mode press X (You use Ad Hoc Mode for connecting to your psp3 Or Network two PSP's together, Most times I control my PS3 using my PSP)
Step.3 Create New Connection, Just select Scan(To scan for available Access Point WIFI internet)
Step.4 Select SSID use your arrow button to move forward, next is WLAN Security select the type you are using(Mine is WPA-PSK)use right again to move forward. Now enter WPA key(The password)

Step 5 Keep moving until you get to Settings List where details of your WIFI will be then next select X to save your settings. Next press X to Test your Connection. You will see your Access point saved.

Now open your browser on your PSP type a website address you wish to visit, it will ask you what connection you want to use then pick your saved connection(Mine is Virginmedia0470)

Then you are done enjoy!

Note: I used my PSP to make this tutorial and take the screenshots and uploaded them right from my PSP. If you have questions feel free to ask okay, then for those that dont have Wireless router like MTN hynet or Etisalat 3G Wireless modem no problem I can show you how to turn your 3G usb modem into Wireless modem. So you can connect psp,ps3 or any wireless device to your 3G modem for internet for a tiny fee grin

.....erm,like 200 naira recharge card?goldalms@gmail.com
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by eherbal(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
grin
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
e-herbal:
grin
THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN TURN 3G usb modem into Wireless modem.EXCEPT YOU USE UR LAPTOP AND THIS SOFTWARE.,Connectify
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Buddylove4u: THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN TURN 3G usb modem into Wireless modem.EXCEPT YOU USE UR LAPTOP AND THIS SOFTWARE.,Connectify

Simple network working using XP, just do an adhoc between your PSP and laptop chikena then on your modem right click n check properties look and check the option that says share connection. YOU DONT EVEN NEED CONNECTIFY!
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Infoseye:

Simple network working using XP, just do an adhoc between your PSP and laptop chikena then on your modem right click n check properties look and check the option that says share connection. YOU DONT EVEN NEED CONNECTIFY!
PEOPLE DONT USE WINDOWS XP AGAIN JOOR..THEY USE WINDOWS 7....8 IS EVEN OUT..AND I HAVE THE DISC.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Buddylove4u: **UPDATED GAMES FOR SEPTEMBER**
50Cent Bullet proof
Army Of Two
Coded Arms
Dante's Inferno
DEF JAM
FIFA 2012
Final Fantasy IV
Ghost Rider
God of War Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto ChinaTown Wars
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
Medal of Honor Heroes
Need For Speed Mostwanted
NBA 06
Need For Speed Undercover
Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday
Resistance Retribution
Silent Hill Origins
Smackdown vs Raw 2006
Smackdown vs raw 2010
Socom US Navy Firebravo team
The Godfather Mobwars
The sims castaway
Wipe Out Pulse
2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa
Assassin's Creed - Bloodlines
Call of Duty Roads to Victory
Crazy Taxi
Dead To Rights
Diabolik
Fast and the furious Tokyo Drift
Fight Night Round 3
Ghost Recon.Advanced Warfighter 2
Gladiators Begin
God of War Ghost of sparta
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
KILL ZONE
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Need For Speed Carbon Own The City
Need For Speed Shift
Obscure The Aftermath
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
Ridge Racer
Silent Hill Shattered Memories
Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Smackdown Vs Raw 2011
Socom US NAVY SEALS FIRETEAM BRAVO 2
The Sims 2
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
Spiderman 3
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Essentials
007(James Bond)FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE
Daxter
Eragon
Full Auto 2 Battlelines
Gran Turismo
Hysteria Project 2
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition
Mortal Kombat Unchained
NBA 2K12
Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End
Prince of Persia Revelations
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
Pursuit Force EXTREME JUSTICE
Sonic Rivals
Split Second Velocity
Starwars Battlefront Elite Squadron
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow
TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Tron
WWE all stars
Alien Syndrome
Burn Out Legends
Dirt 2
Fifa Street 2
G-Force
Hysteria Project
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
Legends of War Patton's Campaign
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Midnight Club L.A REMIX
Motor Storm ARCTIC EDGE
Need For Speed Prostreet
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
Prince of Persia Rival Swords
Pursuit Force
SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3
Sonic Rivals 2
Star Wars Battlefront II
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Tekken 6
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Winning 11(2008)
Xmen Origins Wolverine
CALL 07030263656 FOR PURCHASES.

Oga everything here is for free no one should ask for anything, if anyone needs psp game of there choice they should request here with the title and I will provide a downloadlink.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2012
Infoseye:

Oga everything here is for free no one should ask for anything, if anyone needs psp game of there choice they should request here with the title and I will provide a downloadlink.
thats your business.mind yours.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2012
JUST GOT THE FIFA 2013 AND IF YOU NEED THEM.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Buddylove4u: thats your business.mind yours.

It is my business because I own this thread I own it! I started it for years,so you can start yours and sell your games to people who want to pay for it!

The aim of this thread is to guide and help for FREE and NOT collect money from anyone! If you want to sell take your business else where and start a thread for selling games period!.

1 Like

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pls I inserted ma 4 gig to ma psp and its nt reading...it just started all of a sudden 2day pls help me plss
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2012
That's because your memory card is fake not original. Back up your games etc on the memory card to pc. Now format the memory card and copy back your stuff then try it.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Infoseye:

It is my business because I own this thread I own it! I started it for years,so you can start yours and sell your games to people who want to pay for it!

The aim of this thread is to guide and help for FREE and NOT collect money from anyone! If you want to sell take your business else where and start a thread for selling games period!.
who cares about your thread.shut! ur trap@
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
Buddylove4u: who cares about your thread.shut! ur trap@

It's not your fault, i blame your parents for your up bringing.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Its nt even showin on ma psp its nt readin...I mean ma mem card....shuld I flash it on pc...plss ans
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
hbpeze: Its nt even showin on ma psp its nt readin...I mean ma mem card....shuld I flash it on pc...plss ans

YOu are not making yourself clear.Earlier you said its not reading now you saying its not showing at all. DO you have a spare memory card? If yes insert it in and see how it goes. If it does not work try this below:

Take note while inserting the memorycard do you feel the spring inside of the psp? there is a spring that clicks when each time you insert your memorycard into your PSP. If its loose and not firm that means the slot is faulty.

But if you try another good memorycard and it works on your psp then the problem is from your memorycard clean the head of your memorycard that is the gloden part with spirit and cotton wool, when it dries give it a try.

Come back here and tell me how it went.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
;DWill do dat..ur d best infoseyey
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by feranmi30: 1:43am On Oct 12, 2012
It's u buddy4luv or wateva u call yaself shud get d hell out of dis place infoseye created dis thread yrs ago to help us nt to extort money frm us ole!!!

1 Like

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
feranmi30: It's u buddy4luv or wateva u call yaself shud get d hell out of dis place infoseye created dis thread yrs ago to help us nt to extort money frm us ole!!!

Thanks for the support, by the way do you know i now own a forum dedicated for psp fans?

Check my signature for the web address, request for games,tutorials etc. hope to meet you there.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by feranmi30: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
Wat do u mean yur signature tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ pls?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
Feranmi ur a nonontity...u dt av d money 4 a pspgo den y addin me...
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by achodave(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2012
I have a psp go for sale hacked nd loaded with over 20 games,alot of music nd a movie all for just 22k....comes with charger nd usb together.....
Bbm:282AD33F
No:08068001801

tHanks....
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
feranmi30: Wat do u mean yur signature tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ pls?

Read this....

Okay guys am gradually leaving Nairaland to another forum which I have designed for you gamers, all topics will be discussed from gaming,computer repairs and general topics will be discussed at my forum.

We are limited to what we can discuss here in Nairaland due to spam bot and forum rules, but at my forum its free for all. I cant type the forum address because it will be reported at spamming. So I have taken screenshots that shows my forum website address or check my signature for the address.

See you at the top!

----Infoseye.

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
See you guys there wink

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
I have moved to i-hacked..com
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okay guys been a long time but am back for with new stuff.....Yea first things first. Time to upgrade your PSP to the latest custom firmware which is 6.60 Pro C. of cause not forgetting great you
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Before I go on...I would like to know if we still have PSP gamers in this forum, your comments matters.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by stanlee303(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2013
Seems your a pro I sent u request on bb do you know where I can get a psp from I currently have Ps2 and ps3 and also psvitawink so my name on bb is stan so accept it please smiley
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hi friend welcome to the club
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by feranmi30: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Infoseye: Hi friend welcome to the club
infoseye can u add ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on ma bb 314D022B...gat alot to learn frm u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PS4 Online Community / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee / How To Hack Psp 3004 Version 6.31 And Other Versins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.