Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81577 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by OAUTemitayo: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
goody1shoe73:
Try 2 become only d 2nd person
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by OAUTemitayo: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Trying. God crown my Jacking
goody1shoe73:
Try 2 become only d 2nd person
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by binaws(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][s][/s]
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fynestboi:

Brossss na philosophy you sef dey read?
Yeah for my Bachelor...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by bazuka001(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Easier said than done. 1st class itself no be beans, and lecturers matters, imagine a lecturer saying "since I didn't make 1st class, no one will". You never jam frustrating lecturers. #Agriculture is not as easy as you think o. I'm in it Nd know what s like
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Emmafman1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
. angrygirlie i fit comot ur teeth if u no comot computer science for dat list.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Samanza89: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Come to University of Uyo and make 1st class in Agric related courses! Na ur papa be V.C! U will know that Agric faculty as a whole is tougher than even Medicine!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by frenzymirakk(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sammyblake:
don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying mass com is easy, in fact it would be stupid for me to think that any course is easy, what I'm just saying is that in all the courses op mentioned, mass comm is one of the easiest! Or you'll most likely get a first class in mass comm compared to engineering, geology and the likes that was posted by op
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Octaves(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Engineering Courses are the hardest, even harder than medicine, industrial mathematics, etc. All these Pol sc. Mass comm, Sociology and philosophy ppl wey follow open mouth dey talk. Dia courses no hard compared to Science courses not to talk of engineering courses. Na wicked lecturers dey give them the illusion that their course is hard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by franxalive(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Olamyyde:

The op mad gan. People who graduate with first class are exceptionally brilliant. It's not even about hardwork or studying everyday(especially in federal universities). Studying like a mad man will only give 2.1 or 2.2 in engineering.

my brother you hav just nailed it all...as the OP failed to make appropriate considerations be4 making such an asertion...mostly as it regard ENGINEERING!!!...any course in engineering is not chides...dont even try any shit with FUTO OWERRI, as they might not even be generous with the least of 3rd class!!! and pass of abt 0.xx CGPA shocked embarassed shocked
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ayokunlei(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
saintol:
Dear OP, you must be a comedian ,I guess. It may be easy to make first class in these courses in you own school, not in OAU. Verily verily I say unto you, you will have to read from here to Jamaica even to make 2:1. "Lasan lo rope a won Adan n dori kodo logba abi..." Even the school self tire those bats, dem dey hala say " ha! Ogba yi le".

lol, adan dori kodo ke? cheesy
saintol:
Dear OP, you must be a comedian ,I guess. It may be easy to make first class in these courses in you own school, not in OAU. Verily verily I say unto you, you will have to read from here to Jamaica even to make 2:1. "Lasan lo rope a won Adan n dori kodo logba abi..." Even the school self tire those bats, dem dey hala say " ha! Ogba yi le".

lol, adan dori kodo ke?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by binaws(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmmm oronla my guy is not easy ooo especially in great abusit
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by eitsei(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
hammary:
OP you're funny gan.... jor where did u make d research, Geology? even Sociology, I'm a student of sociology and anthropology in OAU and only one student had a first class in d last set that graduated and forget about seeing a first in geology.. 2.1 gan scarce
don't mind d op jare she shd come to futa
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ayokunlei(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
bezimo:

Op.You are very confuse.I think you alone reasons that way.No course is easy. Its hardwork, dedication and commitment that births excellent results in these courses you mentioned. Even at that, that you studied hard and worked very hard in a course still doesn't guarantee First Class results.Next time carry your confuse opinion that cannot be backed with empirical evidence and dump it in your fathers house. Dont come to Nairaland and advertise the abundance of your ignorance.
Oh Engineering is easy.Let you or any member of your family come and get the first class let me see how truly easy it is.

haba, too much na.. U dey vex gan o!
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Who put engineering there

The prayer of all engineering students is for them not to get 3rd class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Crispels(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
africandictator:
abeg who wants to come break record In my dept... History and strategic studies.. For about 30 years.. There have not been any 1st class.. We only haave best graaduating..

Unilag right??
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by tobiajayip(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses
God save you dis night, I would av introduce microwave to you, pepper go comot for ur yanch
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by udeh3(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
For clarification sake, Agric Eng is not Agric Tech. It's very Synonymous to Mech Eng...
For the op that said "elect/elect is very easy" must be joking. I wonder if the person even did control system analysis, Electrical Machine, Circuit Theory, Power System Analysis, etc.

I read Electrical Eng, Power and Machine option precisely... Bagging a first class or distinction to 2.1 or Upper Credit is not easy. I graduated with Upper Credit, I can vividly tell you, It's not easy even in the lest option in that dept cos you've your practicals coupled with the theories!
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ProfTeeUNILORIT: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
is either d op havent being to a federal university or she is luking for attention....no course is easy in a federal uni, a lecturer can take his 2units course as if dats d only course u came to study. even primary education tough like anytin in unilorin. the op must be in a private uni whr d schl want everyone to pass out with distinction on top d money u pay, who born any lecturer well to fail u.
Proudly Unilorite studying computer science...abeg op answer dis question below

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Yeah for my Bachelor...

Really? Now a graduate of philosophy right? Which school sir?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fynestboi:

Really? Now a graduate of philosophy right? Which school sir?
DELSU - Bachelor
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

DELSU - Bachelor

Ooooo OK sir....
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by jossyphobia(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
so u no ppl do fail . y do you use easy?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

DELSU - Bachelor

Opening a thread for all philosophy student across Nigeria University to rub intellectual and critical mind together....
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ayokunlei(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
bigiyaro:
nt really passionate .did u know dat davido made 1st class?
na 2.1 Davido make o,
for a Private Uni
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fynestboi:

Opening a thread for all philosophy student across Nigeria University to rub intellectual and critical mind together....

Do holla.. I am very much interested... Are you a thinker?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fynestboi: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Do holla.. I am very much interested... Are you a thinker?

Yes sir....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Josephnice: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Berrypie:
Mass comm is so easy, Sociology too.

meaning u came out with 1st class in sociology? As far as my school (delsu) is concern first class in that field is unattainable. And u dare say the course is easy? Whereby u attached five pages of answers script for a single question and still score c which is highly celebrated by the students cus they knew how much efforts and dedication it cost them to achieve just that. Pls re-edit that statement of yours
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Gloria3389(f): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

you must be a comedian.... did u just mentioned geology??.... I bet it with you... geology/geophysics is one of the most frustrating courses in Nigerian public universities (I don't know about private)
if u have strong 2.1 I go salute u not to talk of First Class ......
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by barbwire2(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op don lie. My cousin said the same thing about agric course until he was given an elective course in agric in his course. He got a carry over in that course. He studies estate management
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Elypsis(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

U're high on dry shit
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by UTEWUOJO: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Guy computer science & engineering? wake up brother!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.