Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81489 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by dam4wummy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yoruba grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by samzheee(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
forget jhuur, no course looks easy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by dam4wummy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
My dear sis., engineering course no be here ooooo, no time to play if u want to have even a upper, or 2:1 as the case my br not to talk of distinction

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
This op na comedian. Geology for OAU na die.

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
samzheee:
forget jhuur, no course looks easy
well with ones determination y. wouldnt it be easy...it all takes determaination and less lecturer frustration

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sexology...

The course is being offered in national open university tongue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Sexology...

The course is being offered in national open university tongue
yeah am definately sure u are studying it goodluck having a first class in that......your pratical class must be interesting

21 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
yeah am definately sure u are studying it goodluck having a first class in that......your pratical class must be interesting
very very interesting...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Ksslib(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
It was when i saw engineering courses that i knew for sure that its either craze dey worry this op or na the @op dey worry craze.

Of course I do realize its within everyone's right to have an opinion but some opinions are better swallowed than said. What da hell!!!

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by momentum85(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op u're dreaming! Engineering courses are not beans

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
momentum85:
Op u're dreaming! Engineering courses are not beans
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lolzzz food n nutrition

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fxwarrior: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy

Cc. lalasticala

Sees engineering courses and runs away screaming! shocked

They have come o!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by OAUTemitayo: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
While i can't vouch for other Universities, i know surely that since the establishment of Obafemi Awolowo University, only one person has graduated with FIRST CLASS in my department, Public Administration
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Cc. lalasticala

16 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Fxwarrior: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses

Op that you have brainy friends in engineering 'curses' doesn't make it any cheaper than it is.
No matter how hard a course is , there will always be people who can deal with it comfortably.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op ur inhaling Cement.... if u think Computer science/Engr is beans go to any reputable school and ask for how its hard to get a First Class.. Please try and research better before posting. !! angry

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Aspiregreat: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Geology cry cry cry

Op may the lord forgive your sins... angry

#Outlandish |evel of Asininity.... angry angry angry

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science

4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Cc. lalasticala
Not in the University of Ilorin!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Winna01(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
No Course is easy.... #Ind.Chemist
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science
Cc. lalasticala
No Course is easy.... #Ind.Chemist

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Immanueladebol(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
[b][/b]Op.do u mean having a 1st class in d above courses in a govt university OR private uni?

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by adexdon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
@op forget DAT some courses are easy to get first class it depend on hw u handle d course...besides wen talking abt easy course excluding engineering course ...0K

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Olamyyde(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Complete and utter thrash...especially for engineering. Out of 1500 students who have graduated from the college of engineering in my school, not more than 20 have gotten a first class. I don't blame u sha, UI and unilag have made engineering look easy. The stress alone of engineering in my school can make one wonder if he/she is doing a master's program

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Olamyyde(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ksslib:
It was when i saw engineering courses that i knew for sure that its either craze dey worry this op or na the @op dey worry craze.

Of course I do realize its within everyone's right to have an opinion but some opinions are better swallowed than said. What da hell!!!
The op mad gan. People who graduate with first class are exceptionally brilliant. It's not even about hardwork or studying everyday(especially in federal universities). Studying like a mad man will only give 2.1 or 2.2 in engineering.

16 Likes

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by louiskay(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Cc. lalasticala

Philosophy
Sociology
Political Science

u are daydreaming ooo madam

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
You mayb ryt Op, bt remember dat Comp Sci, engineering courses nd odas ar courses for sharp brain, xo when dix geniuses get there they jack 24/7 to get firstclass
then people lyk U open there wide mouth to xay dat the courses ar easy.
Try Comp Sci nd U wil chng ur testimony

Happy Sunday..

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by MrFlavvor(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
op,God forgive you for saying engineering courses are easy

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by sanandreas(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
No first class in Geology department # Delsu . Since its accreditation.

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by amjoseph19: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
My guy say engineering courses are easy to bang first class. He even say the are the 2nd most easiest. This guy self, you funny ooo.. i swear. I attended one of the best high school in my hood. From my ss1 to sss3, i took 2nd just once, the rest was first position throughout.
My gee, here in fupre... am still finding it very hard to make 2.1. Engineering courses na death. Ordinary peom, you go still see calculations inside.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
amjoseph19:
space bookers
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by amjoseph19: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
space bookers
Bebe chillass!! I was trying to write a constructive statement.

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mass comm? Pol Science? Engineering?? Did you mean Elect?
What about Accounting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result