Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81596 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 3:43am On Jul 31, 2016
Mbkite:
Not Engineering, rather ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
engineering students boast of mad calculations they do,using it as a benchmark of their course supposed hardness grin. And elect elect employs more maths than any other engineering. So if you are implying that it is simple,then according to ur benchmark all other engineering are way simpler.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 3:47am On Jul 31, 2016
Daninya11:
Come unibuja come ask engineering and computer students waddup. .

If you graj 3rd class, you be brain box. .
typical Nigerian student,celebrating mediocrity
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Olamyyde(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
darkhorizon:
oga shut up,what is d name of ur school u ar comparing to ui and unilag? Engineering is easy,shikena.
bro u open 4 month old thread just to abuse me...oshey oo...u get job oo

E be like say ur iq dey on the same level with room temperature

I bet u would struggle to pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

You must be one of those guys who wanted to study engineering but was given an inferior course...sorry bro, life ain't fair

Anyway i don't argue with idiots cos they bring me to their level and beat me with experience...God bless
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 5:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Olamyyde:

bro u open 4 month old thread just to abuse me...oshey oo...u get job oo

E be like say ur iq dey on the same level with room temperature

I bet u would struggle to pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

You must be one of those guys who wanted to study engineering but was given an inferior course...sorry bro, life ain't fair

Anyway i don't argue with idiots cos they bring me to their level and beat me with experience...God bless

Simple English you no understand... what is the name of your school that you claim its engineering is better than that of ui and unilag.

Just because its hard doesn't mean it is standard.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by darkhorizon: 5:04am On Aug 01, 2016
Olamyyde:

And who told u I ever wanted to study engineering...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Unlimited22: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Geology!!!! Op where is your brain??
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by saintsam(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2016
funny arguments and counter argume
nts. It 's a flaw to believe that first class in any course is easy to come by even if it is a mushroom university
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by theatre(m): 5:52am On Dec 28, 2016
I wonder how some foolish trample Yoruba as a course,when 90% of work is reaseach and presentation. Course like naming ceremony in Yoruba & other tribes ,same to marriage, yorubafood,funeral, sociolinguistic, advertisement in Yoruba ,marketing in Yoruba, uses of Herb's & root,Yoruba work like farming,Clothing, soap production, palmoil production, garri production etc. A course you will spend Your money,time&energy at the end you will have B or C.we don't talk of grammar courses like phonetics, phonology, semantic etc
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Kay512: 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
adet991:
God bless you jare,through my 4 yrs in unilorin,political science did not produce a single first class
How about English, please?

Talking about Unilorin.

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Kay512: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
ElPhenomenal:
Unilorin pol. sci have never graduated any 1st class student, and not more than sixteen 2.1 ever since the school has been established

How about English, please?
-
Talking about Unilorin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result