Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala (618 Views)

We Had Everything Under Control Until Nigerians Voted Buhari - Okonjo Iweala / Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by londonrivals: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-60FH98PFLWw/Vau69YDAr0I/AAAAAAAF8nQ/iEqkw9BEJuQ/s1600/Ngozi-Okonjo-Iweala.jpg[/img]
There were reports last week that former Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala sent a list of corrupt deals done during the past administration to President Buhari. Dr Okonjo-Iweala, released a statement through her media aide, Paul Nwabuikwu, discrediting the report. The statement below

The recent report by the integrity-challenged website, Saharareporters and some other media that former Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has handed over a “dossier of corrupt deals” perpetrated by the Jonathan administration to President Buhari is completely false and without foundation. This sponsored lie is part of the political attack by the pay masters of Saharareporters against Dr Okonjo-Iweala.

These attacks will continue given that these individuals are bent on a political and personal vendetta against her. Why are they angry? It is simply because she tried to bring integrity and transparency to the management of Nigeria’s public finances which obviously did not suit their interests. Saharareporters which has a long history of publishing falsehoods and distortions against Okonjo-Iweala is a paid tool of these individuals. But the lies of Saharareporters and its cohorts will never stop Okonjo-Iweala from loving her country or make her regret serving it, not once but twice. As always, we are confident that the truth shall prevail. Paul C Nwabuikwu Media Adviser to Dr Okonjo-Iweala

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/okonjo-iweala-denies-sending-list-of.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by dayo23(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by ibrams(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
iffa hear........
Re: I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by phyllosilicate(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sahara reporter plan to give GEJ heart attack will not work.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by jieta: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sahara reporter and fake news

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Change Causing Confusion Everywhere. (CCCE)
Re: I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by merry02(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Another lie busted!house that is built on lies ll collapse without remedy!apc shame
Re: I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by sammyj: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Madam puff is talking too much of lately or is she scared of Kiri Kiri Prison !!! grin
Re: I Didnt Send Any List Of Corrupt Deals By GEJ To Buhari-okonjo-iweala by hinwazaka: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
The truth which is becoming clearer by the day is that the APC is already a FAILED government
That's why they are arming the media with cheap lies and fictitious publications. The trick is to divert Nigerians from the dwindling economy and crumbling security situation. The APC do not have in their corner an economic maestro like NOI, so do not know what to do. They are simply hoping and waiting for the economy to do a somersault and return to normalcy. Normally this could be possible but not in this scenario. If they fail to act now, in a year or 2, the ruling party will have a full scale economic collapse and revolution on their hands

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Tower Fraud: Unical Vice Chancellor Milks Institution Dry / Photos: Woman Buys Contaminated Caprisonne Drink In Nigerian Market / Plot To Unseat NIMASA Acting DG Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.