Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,394 members, 7,826,534 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal (42287 Views)

Amaechi & Wife, Judith, Loved Up In New Photos / PICTURES: Judith Amaechi - Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi's Wife Slush Accounts Confirmed / Corruption : Amaechi In Trouble, Judith Rotimi Amaechi(wife) Indicted- EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by sen8or(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Buzzj17:
Why can't people see that someone somewhere is bent on tarnishing amaechi's image? Initially they came after him, it did not stick, not its his wife.
Politics in Nigeria is dirty. People will do anything to shoot you down.
The problems with these stories is that one gets judged even before the matter is investigated.
Ópónú

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by DickDastardly(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Buzzj17:
Why can't people see that someone somewhere is bent on tarnishing amaechi's image? Initially they came after him, it did not stick, not its his wife.
The problems with these stories is that one gets judged even before the matter is investigated.
Hypocrisy!
You dont think DSS should be breaking down Amaechi's door right away? Which court has passed judgement on Dasuki, Diezani, Noi etc.
All this lobsided and vindictive anti-corruption war of buhari will not end well, mark my word. cool

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Flets: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Buzzj17:

The account numbers are there, you can go verify yourself. You don't have to wait for EFCC

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Israel5(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Rivers state should be far better and richer(it is but not visibly) than lagos but thanks to the second owners(thieves).

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by August21(m): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi in my opinion is one of the most corrupt politicians to ever come out of Nigeria. Its only dat dis dude is smart nd as such tracing misappropriated funds to him is always difficult but I hope dis time d anti corruption agencies hv done deir job properly and we will see a gud presentation dat will lead to recovery of our looted funds nd a lengthy jail term for pple like him.

I hate corrupt persons no matter who they are. My belief is dat PMB won't meddle into such a probe because som1 like Amaechi is involved.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Maxymilliano(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
And why is EFCC dilly dallying in inviting her for questioning if truly investigation has been concluded
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Change Agents.

Nothing will come of this case as far as its one of the change agents.

Buhari is known to probe those that oppose him and embrace those that are supporting him.
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by nnamdizen(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Bigger thieves chasing after small thieves... cry

THE NIGERIAN SYSTEM

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Picomon(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Lol I'm not saying Amaechi is not corrupt. But this Nigeriantimes, BreakingTimes belongs to PDP, Mr Ayedee, MrFixNigeria n co.

PDP thugs. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by DickDastardly(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
superior1:
Until the case is proven against her in the court of law, make we dey look na
And which other Nigerian has been found guilty of fraud by any court that warranted the "crucify him" chants and commando style hounding by security agencies? Selective anti-corruption crusade is worse than corruption itself.
HYPOCRITE you are and be rest assured that it wont end well. cool

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by poseidon12: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
why hasn't she been charged to court if the allegations are true?

I smell propaganda!

Well, it depends on when the petition was received by EFCC. This is Nigeria though; since their party APC is in power and Amaechi played a key role in electing Buhari, I doubt very much if the EFCC will do anything about it. Right now, the target of EFCC (and SSS) will be the opposition PDP.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by DickDastardly(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Picomon:
Lol I'm not saying Amaechi is not corrupt. But this Nigeriantimes, BreakingTimes belongs to PDP, Mr Ayedee, MrFixNigeria n co.

PDP thugs. Lol.
We all have stake in Nigeria. If buhari chooses to be selective in his anti corruption campaign, let him be ready to rule a divided country.
Naija na we all own!
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by poseidon12: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Picomon:

PDP thugs. Lol.

How about if the allegation is true?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2015
olola4:
if Buhari can probe Amaechi's wife I will respect Buhari,I will know that he really want to fight corruption,he truly love Nigeria and Nigerians,Buhari is a brave leader and he his not a respecter of anybody.
buhari no be God oooo, but make we dey watch sha .....
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by poseidon12: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Flets:

The account numbers are there, you can go verify yourself. You don't have to wait for EFCC

That's right. This would be a straight forward case to investigate.
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by oluwaahmed: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
If amaechi & oda ex-govs R nt probed? Den buhari can GAD wit his anti_corruption crusade. D case of rivers state is like dt of 9ja, havin vast wealth but very wicked leaders. Ow can sme1 embark on a mono-rail project 4rm lagos bustop 2 azikiwe rd(iyana-iba to lasu gate);(bariga to bagada);(palmgrove to onipanu);(jibowu under-bridge to yaba) & spend 50 billion, yet still leave it uncompleted? Is dat not plain corruption or shd I say stealin?
It is dis his same wive dat all LG chairmen in rivers state claimed dey paid 20million evry month 2 her NGO & wen dey decided not to pay, amechi disolved dem all & put CTCs.
I ope it wnt be her & amechi strollin into sankoko? D woman 2 set 2 enta dat kain place.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Mobebi(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
My sister works in the airport in port Harcourt.

She told me one day that Mrs Amaechi would charter a plane from pH to Lagos just to come and make her hair and fly the chartered plane back. making of hair of course we know it won't be more than two hours.

If the person making hair ( hair dresser) is based in Lagos, couldn't Mrs Amaechi just tell her to fly to pH with her equipments to save cost? Also, whenever she did that, she wasn't alone, she would fly with up to 10friends.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by kenny987(f): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Why are some people here acting as if it'll be a big deal for Buhari to probe Amaechi n wife? That will be no skin off his nose and his ultimate pleasure because to all intents and purposes Amaechi is an Igbo man though from Rivers State. Tribalism is a stronger factor than party affiliation and Amaechi's penchant for betrayal is all too real. GMB will gladly set him as an example not necessarily because of his supposed anti-corruption stance but because it's a perfect reason to dump Amaechi which is d ultimate plan. Use them n their money, get what we want and shove em!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Friabol: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
One of the ways through which Amechi defrauded River state. But still could stand on rooftop accuse GEJ of corruption. Am still looking.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by otokx(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Why did PDP not probe Judith all these while since they claim its been on since 2008? Try harder in cooking the soup.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by illiad: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2015
THERE ARE NO THIEVES IN APC

MARK MY WORD
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Okwyjesus(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Wike knows Amaechi in and out so am not surprise. He has been his close Pal for years b4 now.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by obowunmi(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
This woman is indeed a thief. They should ask her about her sponsoring the Crans Montana forum.

Quack, quack....
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by unbrandedcosy(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Another lie from PDP. PDP can lie ooooooooooooooooooo. Pls tell us another lie.
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by infinitemiles: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N400
500mb @ N700
750mb @ N900
1GB @ N1200.

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200.

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2015
All these lies just for PMB not to give AMECHI his well deserved appointment. Well,you guys will be shamed!
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by repogirl(f): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2015
kaypound:
The chicken has simply come home to roast

This is operation no mercy.... Mr president pls do the needful.
lool, is it roast or roost? Anyway I like your own better.

The chicken has come home to roast, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Desric(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Wiked and Samuel Nwanosike propaganda machinery in childish mockery of themselves.

Even a yr old baby will if not see falsehood and mischieviousness smell them in this thrash of a write up.

NB: I cant wait to see Wiked and his cohorts leave office.
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by sweetgala(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2015
All of them must be probed madame Rotimi your space is reserved in kirikiri beside ojuyobo Deziani and princess Stella
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Nellypy: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm I no fit talk
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by bigass123(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
What about OSHI-OMO-OLE
Re: Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Anyone who believe this crap can believe even the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.