Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife (4047 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by fredyb(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2005
This subject has been generating heat in someone's life, and he's much confused about what to do.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by layi(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2005
Since she's your wife and not a girlfriend then ur brother cant deny not knowing. They are both guilty.
I know anybody can fall into this. Sex is a great temptation..If u weak...u'll fall. This is not to support the act cos sleeping with ur inlaw or brother's wife is height of irresponsibilty.
I'll report both of them...and live on like i got no wife or brother. I wont disown them anyway.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by vexxy(f): 12:31am On Oct 26, 2005
They'd both have some explaining to do. How long has this been going on? Do you want to salvage the marraige?
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by allonym: 1:15am On Oct 26, 2005
It's time to turn up the heat. Start making both of them do simple things for you like [something that's almost impossible]
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by julietnice(f): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2006
i would suggest that, he should forgive both of them.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by jenjen1(f): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2006
I think this is pretty difficult since your brother and your wife are both people you are supposed to be able to trust implicitly. I think he has to communicate with them both, and find out why. There are a lot of questions, like is his wife even wanting to stay in the marriage, is she prepared to be faithful etc. Then of course you get the difficult thing of whether he is ready to forgive her/able to move on.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Reverend(m): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2006
You will never be able to trust any of them again! Maybe you love your wife and want to keep her, but you will live a tormented life as you will always be thinking what is she up to and there will be no trust which is a major foundation stone for any relationship. You should throw her out!

Your brother is a different matter. Nobody can advise you on that problem I am afraid.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by eveseh(f): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm,what a life time story with be that
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Reverend(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ Eveseh

Great hips and a nice flat stomach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and your wearing tight blue jeans embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Beautiful!
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by eveseh(f): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2006
Reverend:

@ Eveseh

Great hips and a nice flat stomach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and your wearing tight blue jeans embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Beautiful!
and who is talking about my hips here,
we are talking about,you barged in and cauguht your brother on yop on ya wife,
we aint talking about me here,
well anyway thanks,but stay we aint talking about me here,so change the subject
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Reverend(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ Eveseh

Sorry about wandering off topic!

He does not deserve to be your brother anymore and you should let the whole family know of his actions and his disgrace. Only time will tell if you can ever forgive him.

As for your wife, the relationship is over, you will never be able to trust her again however hard you try and even if your wife has beautiful hips, a flat stomach, a wonderful figure and tight blue jeans like Eveseh's. You have to face the inevitable, the relationship is doomed.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by eveseh(f): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2006
Reverend:

@ Eveseh

Sorry about wandering off topic!

He does not deserve to be your brother anymore and you should let the whole family know of his actions and his disgrace. Only time will tell if you can ever forgive him.

As for your wife, the relationship is over, you will never be able to trust her again however hard you try and even if your wife has beautiful hips, a flat stomach, a wonderful figure and tight blue jeans like Eveseh's. You have to face the inevitable, the relationship is doomed.

yea,that's ture,it's very bad,any woman whom will do that than she's a slut and a bitch
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by zeb(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2006
;wink :-O #:-S >smiley I-) X-( (:| ~x(
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by kimba(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2006
why did you barge in in the first place?
grin grin grin
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by mamaput(f): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2006
What a mess.
I don't like this getting too close to brothers wife.
If i visit my sister and she is not at home , i will not make more than a 5 min small talk with her husband . Then am gone .
Sometimes if she sends me with a message , i will bring the message and go .
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by babymine(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2006
How perverted can this world get? One's brother on top one's wife? Na wa oh!

Anyway life goes on. grin grin grin
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by bolex(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol

I pray this does not happen to me o

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Poor guy

shocked

More of the reasons I never ever try to make a HIT on any of ma brother's gals

Even if they are just friends

I don;t

Cos it might cause Something else

But for that guy sha ,

The woman should pack out with immediate effect

& Him & the children should change environment

THEY BOTH GUILTY

No other story

damn
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by babymine(f): 9:25am On May 03, 2006
Marriage don finish!
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 04, 2006
Last word angry
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by bolex(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2006
emmeno:

Last word angry

i will kill 'em both
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Rottweiler(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2006
My brother on top my wife? It's better imagined than experienced.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by DaHitler(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2006
Well, it would be awkward. I will lose my temper but I will definitely be getting a divorce.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by tome1: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
that's a sad one.the best thing is to sit them down together and ask some deep question to find out why it started in the first place.cos ther has to be a reason for such act.
if he can forgive and forget then it wont be a bad idea sha but if not he should just take a walk grin angry
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by conda00410(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
End of the road for both of "em"
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2008
get rid of the wife,mend ways with your brother.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by almondjoy(f): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2008
Sorry, do not participate in incestous topics. Something a really hate with every fibre in ma being!

Goodbye thread!
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by ifyalways(f): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2008
Imagination gone haywire,weird thoughts.Very weird!
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by flyKUDE(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2008
men!!! its unforgiveable!!! and i mean it. cant touch that woman again! i mean divorce has been confirmed,and as for my brother, since i cant send him away,we'll only be seeing each other around just like a strangers,
and nothhing more
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by amaikama(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2009
@poster!! hhhhmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by iice(f): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2009
Not in my family. Boundaries. . .thank goodness we know that
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by Smi1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
I will not divorce her neither will i disown my own brother, but i will simply carry on with my life and will always believe i got no wife or brother.
Re: You Barged In & Caught Your Brother On Top Of Your Wife by deluxecad(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
S@mi: Easier said than done. The incestuous duo should better stay out of my sight, I may hav fits of bad temper and slaughter someone with my sharpened machete under my bed. Whaaat?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did He Do The Right Thing By Keeping QUIET? / Do We Still Feed Our Babies This Way??? / What's The Rationale Behind Same Sex Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.