Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? (45175 Views)

When Some Ladies Are In Their True State (picture) / The Folly Of Some Ladies. (picture) / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by zeb04(f): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
hahahahahaha,is these s joke or what
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
edwife:

Are you also force to open your countless threads? If you don't like someone thread,don't you think it will be convenient to leave than to comment? undecided
If you don't like someone's comment, don't you think it will be convenient to scroll on than to reply?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by stelaar(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Credit: Papa Ajasco ikebe super comic

I read this exact story in 1997

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
acenazt:
Lol na so one chick Wey dey form British accent for campus been do ohh. that day she dey waka dey make call naim she mistakenly miss step enta gutter as she enta she scream chineke guys come turn look her she come say sorry I meant to say Ooooops.
Lame joke. Nice try
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by teeghurl(f): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
nairalife2013:
I have an inlaw, a petroleum engr who works with shell, he's married to my cousin who is a medical doc. They have two daughters. Both girls of abt 17 and 19 are studying engineering and medicine in various varsities in nigeria. There's hardly any part of the globe these chaps have not been to! They fly two four!! Even if the journey is between two adjoining states, as far as the places have landing space for aircrafts. Their mom particularly, a resident un health staff in nigeria, is a workaholic who trots the globe with uncommon ease for work and for fun. I first saw an ipad in the kids hands way back before I made a move to procure same for my wife many years later! I personally consider these folks AJEBO to the core!! The only problem I have is that the girls drink garri so much. They can trade anything for halve a cup of garri. Wtf!!!
So u wrote all ds epistle jst because u want to tell us d girls love garri? undecided Seriously?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Kutunban: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Most girls and guys have low self esteem, perhaps that's the reason for the fake personality.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by An2elect2(f): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

If you don't like someone's comment, don't you think it will be convenient to scroll on than to reply?

hey why do you pick on people a lot? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
An2elect2:

hey why do you pick on people a lot? undecided
WHY do you follow me alot?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by goryorhal(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
@ OP you do mistake ..
When she vomit and dey wonder if Na she vomit garri and groundnut you for tell her say Na you vomit am now ..
c girls c hype/forming ..
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Alexisu: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Girls can form grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by An2elect2(f): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:

WHY do you follow me alot?

I don't have to follow you, your posts are littered everywhere on nairaland. And i see you on my mentions sometimes telling me what to think and not to think undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by carlkenny: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
An2elect2:

I don't have to follow you, your posts are littered everywhere on nairaland. And i see you on my mentions sometimes telling what to think and not to think undecided undecided
My Apologies then. I will ensure more decorum is employed...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by stanisbaratheon: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
very soon she go drink holy water and then shiit miracle grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by shogosco: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
I came
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by An2elect2(f): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kutunban:
Most girls and guys have low self esteem, perhaps that's the reason for the fake personality.

You call it low self esteem, i call it high self esteem.

You wouldn't pretend if you don't see yourself more than what you really are.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
She don swap belle cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by NICOGRAVITY: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
My guy, this joke is very old. I cracked this joke over 28 years ago.
If you were a follower of Papa Ajasco and Pepeye you would have read this over and over again.
Story for the gods.
Which University in Nigeria has 7:30am class?
Next time fine tune your lies very well.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by An2elect2(f): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:
My Apologies then. I will ensure more decorum is employed...
Better...apologies accepted!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by STEVENcrack(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmm..this is sorcery.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
winkIs that not bobo ajasco?see as you modernise the movie.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by agabaI23(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
A new version of the old gist.
The older version: Babe went to cafeteria to eat, ordered for rice meat, ate about 5 spoonfuls and left the food. On stepping out of the hall, she threw up releasing the little rice first and then smoked garri followed like a jet propulsion afterwards...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
An2elect2:

Better...apologies accepted!
cool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lolz studies shows that some Ajebos always throw up after drinking a bowl of garri xo she wasn't pretending atall
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Saw this on Facebook and wish to share with us here

Why do some ladies hype themselves like this ?
Read what happened to me:-

There is this girl in my department always claiming to be a silver-spoon child.

One Thursday morning around 7:30 a.m we were in early morning lecture in the class when I noticed she was feeling feverish and was throwing up, i accompany her outside the class, expecting her to vomit something like Tea & Bread but to my greatest surprise she was vomiting Garri and groundnut, on sighting this, I was pissed off, as if that wasn't enough she increased the anger in me by saying "This can't be!" I asked "How do you mean ?" She said "This isn't what I ate before coming to school now" At full temper, I just left her outside let her vomit her intestine!
NAIJA WOMEN!!! BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE HELP HER ATLEAST AND FORGET HER FORMING,

YOU DON'T JOKE WITH LIFE
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by davimiles(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
I no fit laugh abeg
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by delectablegyal(f): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Recycled joke.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by delectablegyal(f): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
An2elect2, u resemble those girls wey no dey go toilet.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by tpiadotcom: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
wow. almost nobody commented on the fact that this is a situation involving a sick person (is vomiting a sign of wellness?), and you are all laughing with the sick op. . . . . . . ..

just wow.

hope it's not you another day. . . . . . . . .smh

no one thought to ask the op, what did you do when you observed the girl vomiting, at least you were close enough to see what the vomit looked, smelt and tasted like.

If God were human, I don't know who would be left on this earth. undecided

what is wrong with nlers though? Civilized countries don't behave like this.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Richy4(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
It reminds me of lagbaja's music "gra gra"

The part the uni lag student was forming for basket mouth. Good music it was
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by ManTiger(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oh Lord! This can't be joke... angry grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) / What's The Name Of This Insect / Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.