Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? (45182 Views)

When Some Ladies Are In Their True State (picture) / The Folly Of Some Ladies. (picture) / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by fF01(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Saw this on Facebook and wish to share with us here

Why do some ladies hype themselves like this ?
Read what happened to me:-

There is this girl in my department always claiming to be a silver-spoon child.

One Thursday morning around 7:30 a.m we were in early morning lecture in the class when I noticed she was feeling feverish and was throwing up, i accompany her outside the class, expecting her to vomit something like Tea & Bread but to my greatest surprise she was vomiting Garri and groundnut, on sighting this, I was pissed off, as if that wasn't enough she increased the anger in me by saying "This can't be!" I asked "How do you mean ?" She said "This isn't what I ate before coming to school now" At full temper, I just left her outside let her vomit her intestine!
thou can't reap wat thou didn't sow. Lwkmf, d gal dey craze walai!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Mi broda, anoda name 4 women should be 'Package'
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by amalder: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Punny sorry I meant funny
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2015
This is a papa ajasco story that I watched some years ago... the story is fake.

GodsMercy1:

One Thursday morning around 7:30 a.m we were in early morning lecture in the class when I noticed she was feeling feverish and was throwing up, i accompany her outside the class, expecting her to vomit something like Tea & Bread but to my greatest surprise she was vomiting Garri and groundnut, on sighting this, I was pissed off, as if that wasn't enough she increased the anger in me by saying "This can't be!" I asked "How do you mean ?" She said "This isn't what I ate before coming to school now" At full temper, I just left her outside let her vomit her intestine!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by loluharmony(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
So funny
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by queridasally(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
nairalife2013:
I have an inlaw, a petroleum engr who works with shell, he's married to my cousin who is a medical doc. They have two daughters. Both girls of abt 17 and 19 are studying engineering and medicine in various varsities in nigeria. There's hardly any part of the globe these chaps have not been to! They fly two four!! Even if the journey is between two adjoining states, as far as the places have landing space for aircrafts. Their mom particularly, a resident un health staff in nigeria, is a workaholic who trots the globe with uncommon ease for work and for fun. I first saw an ipad in the kids hands way back before I made a move to procure same for my wife many years later! I personally consider these folks AJEBO to the core!! The only problem I have is that the girls drink garri so much. They can trade anything for halve a cup of garri. Wtf!!!
lmao!!!!! The irony of life.... those who have the wealth are humble and down to earth, those who dont have pretend to do.... i hope your neices strike a balance in the garri drinking. Oh lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Osamuyimencom(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
I beg una no go kill me with laugh for dis NL
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by cheerycoco(f): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
angry grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by MarryMeee: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why was she ashamed of what she ate?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
GodsMercy1:

Whats your point, did she snub you before?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? by chuddyot(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wtf... we know them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Near Death Experience? / See What Phcn Can Turn Someone To (pix) / Man Gets N400,000 At Abia Hotels Due To His Selfless Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.