Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Am A Human Chimera - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am A Human Chimera (59931 Views)

I Am A Human Chimera (PART 4) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 3) / I Am A Human Chimera (PART 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2021
I have always wanted to write about this but I have been procrastinating but here I am today writing about it.

Firstly I am a Human Chimera (Twin Chimerism),we are quite rare,many people have no idea what it's about but I am going to write about it,I can't do that in one day but I am going to do it by starting today.

A chimera is essentially a single organism that is made up of cells from two or more individuals i.e it contains 2 sets of DNA,with the code to make 2 separate organisms. People who have 2 different sets of DNA are called Human Chimeras.

Chimerism is a natural phenomenon, a medical mystery that has not really been understood fully till now.

My mother was pregnant,as usual pregnant women go for scans to ascertain the sex of the unborn child and guess what? They told her she was having twins(a boy and a girl) she was excited. She got things for twins and all. Lo and behold,the delivery period came and all that,before I came out,it was a tug of war,they almost did a Ceasarian Section(CS) for her but as they were wheeling her to the theater I popped out,they did all they could to bring out a my twin but couldn't find any other child.There was no 2nd child,everyone was shocked,I guess they searched and searched.

That was when the confusion started,they said it was a medical mystery. They said I absorbed my twin,This was in the 90's though. I was born with a one in a million kind of birth mark,one part of my ass(which I cannot show you) down to my thighs and lower legs are dark in complexion and the other part of my ass(I cannot show you that too) are fair in complexion down to my thighs and lower legs,people who know me know how it looks like in reality. Below are pictures of what I can show you for now,part of my thighs,as time goes on I will add more lol... . I tried to bleach the dark leg,i tried everything, e no gree bleach...I kuku left it jare,I dey flex my thing dey go,anytime I wear a short gown see eyes of shock,people get shocked because I am not hiding my legs,I cannot o. Some people don't even have legs to walk,so I am damn grateful...Ehen before I forget,one leg is fresh and sexy for a lady and the other one is just normal ,I guess it's for my twin,since he was a guy. My big toe nails are kinda different too.
Weird and scary right?

148 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by zeuss: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Interesting.

Do u at all feel the presence/consciousness of your twin?

Or do you suddenly find urself enjoying what u ordinarily don't fancy, like food or drinks?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Classickj(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
shocked shocked Never knew Chimera really exist
Last time i heard about Chimera was in teen wolf season 5...

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by mariahAngel(f): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Op, you're brave.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Okay. At least you have accepted who you are.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:
Interesting.

Do u at all feel the presence/consciousness of your twin?

Or do you suddenly find urself enjoying what I ordinarily don't fancy, like food or drinks?

His presence and consciousness nope,normally I can't even eat everything because my diet is restricted.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Classickj:
shocked shocked Never knew Chimera really exist
Last time i heard about Chimera was in teen wolf season 5...

Yea that's true,many people don't really know Human Chimeras exist hence my reason for trying to create awareness about it.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
mariahAngel:
Op, you're brave.

Lol I know right. Thanks for the compliments smiley

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Okay. At least you have accepted who you are.

Yes I have accepted totally smiley

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by zeuss: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cindy222:

His presence and consciousness nope,normally I can't even eat everything because my diet is restricted.
restricted diet? U have a condition?

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:
restricted diet? U have a condition?

No not really,I just can't eat everything other people eat,it has to do with chimerism too, I will talk about it in my next post.

28 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by zeuss: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cindy222:

No not really,I just can't eat everything other people eat,it has to do with chimerism too, I will talk about it in my next post.

When is ur next post? I will like to understand

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Cindy222(f): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
zeuss:

When is ur next post? I will like to understand

Soon smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by zeuss: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cindy222:

Soon smiley

Ryt mention me when u post.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by SummerBloom: 7:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Wow. My first time of learning about this. Truly mind boggling.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by chukwuibuipob: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2021
sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by DirtyGold: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Op, so you swallowed your twin in the womb abi?
Now, one innocent guy will now marry both of you as 2in1 and begin to wonder why his children look confused? grin cheesy

Isorite... looking forward to more of your posts about the things you know we're all curious about wink cool

What's tha business?

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Misfits(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by wunmi590(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by wittyt98(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Kpk!
2 in one
what can we do for you like this??
Human camera,chimera, onye ara, Chidera grin
I hope you don't have both Dilk and Pulzzy grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Stallion93(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Picture of the Ass pair Or Adonbilivit

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by BigDawsNet: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Good

In another news

For people with plan b

1 Like

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by vincentjk(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2021
From your description of how you look op you must be a fine girl.

Where's your location? I'll like to know more about you please.

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Sirkazeem: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2021
I admire your boldness for writing about this. learnt something new today

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Human Chimera by Trailblazer1(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2021
I'm here to learn cool

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / 5 Foods In Nigeria That You Should Avoid Eating As Much As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.