Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,473 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level (77125 Views)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With / Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Olushauneddy(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
To accomplish his mission, he needs a microscope to view all the answers.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by nochildsplay(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Gawd !!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Bakrabas: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
cc:abasswealth must heard this
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by checkmateman: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
the girl na badoo
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Dindondin(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
shamecurls:
.grin
very good invention.
but people with Sodium Chloride (Sweating feet) feet can't use it.

1 Like

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
The hours spend in writing this nonsense is enough for student to master the script.

1 Like

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha vickyrotex exposed grin no be by force dem dey go school o tongue
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Toks2008(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Ramon92:
Why you de expose ur side bae nah?? *in MI's voice, she sef be human being oo*

Im yet to see anyone who have ever graduated from a higher institution and have never cheated in any examination from pry school.

I mean anyone who hve not at least asked a fellow student a question in the exam hall or given an answer to a friend in one way or the other.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by L0rdTeekay(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Subhanallahi, *grade one cheat* #thumbsDown lipsrsealed
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Spybradd: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
I have just learn sumfin new

something new like F9 in English!!!
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Ehimax(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
;DExternal hard drive ;DExternal hard drive
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Timoleon(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Any babe that can do this is not a wife material! she will always CHEAT on you.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by jtwest(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2015
coolfeeling the nigga and the way she cheating, proudly Nigerian happy to be alive when this was invented, just passing to go get akara and ogi.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by johnpaullie: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Chisos!!
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by larssDON(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=shamecurls post=36058535] grin[/quote niija I hail thee
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Godmother(f): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Obviously this is a brilliant person to have come up with such a method. it's just unfortunately he or she is not using the brain well

1 Like

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Chibex50(f): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2015
New Method,,, Lolzz
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
in my school back then, u dont wear cover shoe to exam hall and most importantly whatever clothe u will wear, must be pocketless.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by cao(f): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
demmy0325:
How will he copy undecided
Exactly. First of all, they've got to have like proper bionic eyes that will see that from their table. What about the invigilator? Won't they notice the scribbling and the fact that you're looking to the side of your table to see? How many times will the "I dropped my calculator/pencil/ruler/mind on the floor" work? Abeg, this kind expo too much & not exactly thought out...I will give them a F for poor execution.

2 Likes

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by idugbe(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
@Op.. It's obvious that you've not seen real cheats. In my school back in the days, there was a one guy who wrote 'exam expo' on the blades of a ceiling fan! Nigerians are too much.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by idugbe(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2015
@Op.. It's obvious that you've not seen real cheats. In my school back in the days, there was one guy who wrote 'exam expo' on the blades of a ceiling fan! Nigerians are too much.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by eliwa47(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2015
shamecurls:
grin
Hahahahahaha! wahala dey oooo.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by AYGR8tz(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
people have been cheating since 067BC
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by liongirl: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
shamecurls:
grin
read u won't read but u will collect money for text book and buy blueberry phone go to party and end up cheating during exam, cheating during interview, cheating during work and cheating in marriage
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by horladmejy(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Omo shocked shocked I fear o

Physika come and see

1 Like

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Zico5(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Say No to exam over practice
Olorun o, this is what we re saying o
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by queencalipso(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2015
s that a female shoe! Looks like a male shoe to me tongue.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Anamachi3(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Kelklein:
Hehehehe
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by mrkings84(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND OTHER EVENTS.
FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON 08034704620. WE SHOOT PROFESSIONALLY. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by hardbody: 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
NifemiOlu:
God...you need to see sandwich students. You will fear fear.

Shebi those mostly old and elderly women?...

Way back when i went back to check my results, I saw the sandwitch adults and the bag of tricks they were up to, i knew that the younger generation were saintly.
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by haggdon: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2015
It is obvious that the person doing this strategy is fool. He is using his brain to cheat on exam and if he is employed as a teacher, he will be the person to disrupt child when he caught them doing it. Nigeria ought to improve educational sector since malpractices and dishonest methods are increasing rapidly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! / Barewa College Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governors, Ministers, Cjns / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.