Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level (76975 Views)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / Creative Exam Cheating Styles Every Student Can Relate With / Exam Cheating Methods Employed By Desperate Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Maryalex1805(f): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Lol...its indeed anoda level...anyway its jes a reminder
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by deborahtokunboh: 2:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by Shizcool: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2017
www.jobscotham.com
I am leaving to Switzerland for greener pasture curtsy of www.jobscotham.com they gave me fee visa and ticket but I will be paying as I am been paid over there I think its a good one then to rotten here after NYSC
Re: Exam Cheating Taken To Another Level by suremanpatriot: 1:20pm On May 07, 2019
they cheat all their way to uni and grad with 2:1 and can write applicant letter and shout no job. Wht a waste!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Olabode Olawuyi, OAU Zookeeper Killed By Lion During Feeding / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.