Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture (33812 Views)

Check Out Efcc Twitter Handlers Latest Response To A Question / A Nairalander Asked Buhari To Resign. Via Twitter. PICTURE / LIVE!! Empty Stadium As Electorates Boycott APC Mega Rally In P/H (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by henchamb(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
The reply was worth it. Why Should the constituent address him like that.
What's wrong in distributing camels
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2015
ITSaWRAP:
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln

http://www.sugardaily.ng/how-not-to-reply-a-tweet-senator-shehu-sani-under-fire-for-distributing-n15m-camels-telling-people-i-didnt-beg-for-your-vote/
the camel meat no reach the guy ni.
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
hmm
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
APC n lies!!
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Israel5(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Gaga ko goldie ni
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by philips70(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Firmjudge:
Though not an APC fan, but wondering which kin screenshot go bend like this.
Just curious anyway.

If truly he tweet this..
i pity his constituency.

He tweeted it and it's a long story. Sometimes people just bring gists here just for front page's sake. The discussion was exhausted and Shehu Sani explained his response although he could have exercised restraint because it's a public forum. The said guy, according to him, was an APC aspirant who he defeated in the primaries and allegedly decided to vigorously work for the PDP candidate during the main elections albeit codedly. It was like "you think I don't know how far you backstabbed me and you come here to claim you voted for me?"
That was how it went on Twitter. Activists are humans too and whether you like it or not he is already a politician.

2 Likes

Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2015
meshacha1:
Is a pity, mockery on the lips of our politicians.
Well, I don't blame you at all.
I blame GEJ signing freedom of information into law.
define freedom of information
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Israel5(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Ayanko:
Who is Senator Shehu Sani?
a camel merchant from the north

1 Like

Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Israel5(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Estimable:
Northerners and backwardness is like Bread and Butter
stop it!
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Lasgidy1(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
psychologist:
Thank you
The pleasure's mine. You're always welcome anytime
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Bakass(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2015
DISTRIBUTING CAMELS, IN DIS OUR DISPENSATION, INSTEAD OF KEKE NAPEP?
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by psychologist(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Lasgidy1:

The pleasure's mine. You're always welcome anytime
undecided
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Candyrain(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Firmjudge:
Though not an APC fan, but wondering which kin screenshot go bend like this.
Just curious anyway.

If truly he tweet this..
i pity his constituency.

He did. It's there on his twitter timeline and indeed I pity his constituency. He's going to come out tomorrow during election and claim his twitter account was hacked and deny making those statement.

1 Like

Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Candyrain(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
emeka2847:
Na photoshop na
It's not photoshopped bro, check @shehusani and you'll see everything there.
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by ifyan(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
I blame we the electorate for the kind of leaders that we have.
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Koktailrepublic(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2015
The Cocktail, Mocktail messiah is here! Kindly contact them for best services in cocktails and mocktails catering.
Instagram: @koktailrepublic
Email: koktailrepublic@gmail.com
Mobile: +234 8147632387 +234 8129556506
Whatsapp: +234 8129556506

Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by kennyman2000(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Bunch of fucking politicians we've in Nigeria..

Check my profile page for your glow in dark customised wristband.
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Candyrain(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Skoopy:
This man don fvck him political career up.

You are very right. I was following it on twitter as it was going on. I tried going to his twitter timeline now and he has locked it. People really lashed at him that day.

1 Like

Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by kunledegreat(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by RealEstate35: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Alao96(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Y cant he distribute bike's or keke na camel e see to donate.... Taking people back to d past....
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by zinzane: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Stale News...Senator Sani didn't reply well but that Abubakar guy almost immediately after the whole furore started telling people of his intention to run for Sani's senatorial post in 2019. The guy had a plan all along and Sen. Sani fell into the trap.
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Candyrain(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Bakass:
DISTRIBUTING CAMELS, IN DIS OUR DISPENSATION, INSTEAD OF KEKE NAPEP?
I tire ooo. After eating the camel (because that's what they intend doing with it), what next?
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by wizjaybee(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Estimable:
Northerners and backwardness is like Bread and Butter
wetin come bring notherners inside this matter?
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by effrebor(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
idari:
Its always advisable not to post anythin on social media when u are drunk!!

Confirm, na true u talk
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by kenoz(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by timm1990(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Watching from 3d
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by vecman22(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2015
lilprinze:
They wanted change and they got the change they wanted so they should enjoy the change till 2019 and stop complaining.

We will enjoy it till 2023
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by crystalmart20: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
ITSaWRAP:
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln

http://www.sugardaily.ng/how-not-to-reply-a-tweet-senator-shehu-sani-under-fire-for-distributing-n15m-camels-telling-people-i-didnt-beg-for-your-vote/

Shehu Sani is only being Democratic. Majority of his constituents are OK with the camel gift only a few like that Abubakar guy aren't.
Democracy is about numbers abi? Comrade kindly remember us in Ungwan godo sabon grain Zaria when next you are sharing camels.
Re: ShehuSani Latest Response That's Making Electorates Go GAGA On Twitter - Picture by porka: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
[size=13pt]He was a Boko Haram adviser.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija / Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.