Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

That Enemy Must Not Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Enemy Must Not Die (734 Views)

President Buhari Must Not Die - Bishop Adeoye / Jesus did not die for our sins and neither was he our substitute / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Enemy Must Not Die by Daniel058(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2015
By divine grace of God, I have the privilege of revelation and interpretation of the word through the help of the Holy Ghost.

By this I know that we as Christians have prayed many prayers in error which are directly or indirectly affecting or have affected us negatively. The new latest fashion of prayers that is now ruling the churches sincerely have hindered us.

I quiet accept that in some occasions judgement of God comes upon the wicked which usually result result to death especially the wicked and unrepentant ones. But believe me that some enemies must not die because they are like catalyst and must play a major role to the fulfillment of your destiny.
They are in some cases like the vehicle that drives us to our destination. See what I mean, some people were driven to the church due to the operation of the wicked. Joseph was only able to fulfill his dream and destiny because his brothers hated him. If they had loved him, he would have been a spoil or if care is not taken useless child that would have posed as a trouble for his family.

The hate became important for him to succeed. I think am also talking from experience. People like me before now who do not see reason to waste time in church service and would always come to church 35minutes to the end of service in every service from year to year and finds it difficult to drop offerings in the church but waste a lot of money outside on irrelevant things and 90% of the time do not know the topic of the day nor understand anything at all because my mind was never there and funny enough sometimes stay at home on Sunday morning to dace Michael Jackson music with my children but when occult and witch craft kingdom loosed hell against me and I came one on one with what I call indescribable attack and molestation from the dark kingdom and it got to a point I began to listen by force and that case kept me permanently in the presence of God and turned me into a prayer machine that I can go on vigil uninterrupted for one year, yes I mean one year and I have done that now for at least eight years. The devil meant it for evil but the Lord reversed it as a stepping stone for my ministry and the kind of cases I handle. If not the attack of the enemy, may be I would have become more irresponsible or may have even died. Imagined if the such enemies have died earlier, the kind of ministry that I have today would not have been birthed.

If Joseph brothers knew they were only facilitating Joseph's dream, they would not have sold him. If the devil knew they were only preparing me to become a torment in their flesh, they would have left me alone to continue with my Michael Jackson, Sakis and Kofi Olomide song and dancing on a Sunday morning. Just like satan wouldn't have killed Jesus if he knew that through HIS death our sins will be forgiven.

The oppression of some enemies gives you the opportunity seek God and find HIM and when you do, HE does not just solve your problem but rather you also become a problem solver.

I ministered in a conference and when I was done the organizers had to change the theme of the program and even their written down prayer points..Have you asked yourself why some people have prayed for a long time for certain enemies to die and they are not dying but instead keep waxing strong, the answer is simply, the LORD is not done yet with the assignment and preparation HE is using them for in your life. THINK AND PRAY WISELY.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1016967968446971&id=100004013324591&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6173455159295731569%3Amf_story_key.7485545333962974246%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As
Re: That Enemy Must Not Die by Gombs(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Can you edit your post and use paragraphs?
Re: That Enemy Must Not Die by Daniel058(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Gombs:
Can you edit your post and use paragraphs?
think it's better now wink

1 Like

Re: That Enemy Must Not Die by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Bro, if you don't want your enemy to die, mine must die
Let's start it this way. An armrobber came to your house and shoot you death(God forbid). Tell me where you will stay and achieve your dreams.
Oga, before that armrobber thinks of shooting me , let him die. That's my prayer

1 Like

Re: That Enemy Must Not Die by PROPHETmichael: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Daniel058:
By divine grace of God, I have the privilege of revelation and interpretation of the word through the help of the Holy Ghost.

By this I know that we as Christians have prayed many prayers in error which are directly or indirectly affecting or have affected us negatively. The new latest fashion of prayers that is now ruling the churches sincerely have hindered us.

I quiet accept that in some occasions judgement of God comes upon the wicked which usually result result to death especially the wicked and unrepentant ones. But believe me that SOME ENEMIES must not die because they are like catalyst and must play a major role to the fulfillment of your destiny.
They are in some cases like the vehicle that drives us to our destination. See what I mean, some people were driven to the church due to the operation of the wicked. Joseph was only able to fulfill his dream and destiny because his brothers hated him. If they had loved him, he would have been a spoil or if care is not taken useless child that would have posed as a trouble for his family.

The hate became important for him to succeed. I think am also talking from experience. People like me before now who do not see reason to waste time in church service and would always come to church 35minutes to the end of service in every service from year to year and finds it difficult to drop offerings in the church but waste a lot of money outside on irrelevant things and 90% of the time do not know the topic of the day nor understand anything at all because my mind was never there and funny enough sometimes stay at home on Sunday morning to dace Michael Jackson music with my children but when occult and witch craft kingdom loosed hell against me and I came one on one with what I call indescribable attack and molestation from the dark kingdom and it got to a point I began to listen by force and that case kept me permanently in the presence of God and turned me into a prayer machine that I can go on vigil uninterrupted for one year, yes I mean one year and I have done that now for at least eight years. The devil meant it for evil but the Lord reversed it as a stepping stone for my ministry and the kind of cases I handle. If not the attack of the enemy, may be I would have become more irresponsible or may have even died. Imagined if the such enemies have died earlier, the kind of ministry that I have today would not have been birthed.

If Joseph brothers knew they were only facilitating Joseph's dream, they would not have sold him. If the devil knew they were only preparing me to become a torment in their flesh, they would have left me alone to continue with my Michael Jackson, Sakis and Kofi Olomide song and dancing on a Sunday morning. Just like satan wouldn't have killed Jesus if he knew that through HIS death our sins will be forgiven.

The oppression of some enemies gives you the opportunity seek God and find HIM and when you do, HE does not just solve your problem but rather you also become a problem solver.

I ministered in a conference and when I was done the organizers had to change the theme of the program and even their written down prayer points..Have you asked yourself why some people have prayed for a long time for certain enemies to die and they are not dying but instead keep waxing strong, the answer is simply, the LORD is not done yet with the assignment and preparation HE is using them for in your life. THINK AND PRAY WISELY.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1016967968446971&id=100004013324591&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6173455159295731569%3Amf_story_key.7485545333962974246%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

The post didn't say EMEMIES MUST NOT DIE but SOME ENEMIES. So you might want to edit your topic.

It is highly detrimental to be sentimental in the place of prayer, IF YOU ARE SENTIMENTALLY CASUAL, YOU CAN BECOME A CASUALTY.
In the battle field, If you don't pray, you become a prey; to pamper your enemies is to be a pamphlet.

In destiny, there are people that need to die before you can see the Lord and to see the lord is to see your breakthrough. "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord" Isaiah 6:1 Are you more spiritual than and highly connected to God than Isaiah?

Except your king Uzziah die, you will keep on asking God questions especially the type David encountered that made him HOLLA in Psalm 22

1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
Re: That Enemy Must Not Die by Daniel058(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Incorruptible:
Bro, if you don't want your enemy to die, mine must die
Let's start it this way. An armrobber came to your house and shoot you death(God forbid). Tell me where you will stay and achieve your dreams.
Oga, before that armrobber thinks of shooting me , let him die. That's my prayer

Hope you read the whole thing before commenting. ..
Re: That Enemy Must Not Die by Daniel058(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
PROPHETmichael:

The post didn't say EMEMIES MUST NOT DIE but SOME ENEMIES. So you might want to edit your topic.

It is highly detrimental to be sentimental in the place of prayer, IF YOU ARE SENTIMENTALLY CASUAL, YOU CAN BECOME A CASUALTY.
In the battle field, If you don't pray, you become a prey; to pamper your enemies is to be a pamphlet.

In destiny, there are people that need to die before you can see the Lord and to see the lord is to see your breakthrough. "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord" Isaiah 6:1 Are you more spiritual than and highly connected to God than Isaiah?

Except your king Uzziah die, you will keep on asking God questions especially the type David encountered that made him HOLLA in Psalm 22

1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

well if you had read the whole thing, u would understand that it's actually that said enemy/enemies that sharpen his faith, if not she might not have been saved. .. of course the enemies didn't kill her but simply made her alert spiritual..

On the last paragraph she said, and I quote "

Have you asked yourself why some people have prayed for a long time for certain enemies to die and they are not dying but instead keep waxing strong, the answer is simply, the LORD is not done yet with the assignment and preparation HE is using them for in your life. THINK AND PRAY WISELY."

(1) (Reply)

Is Organized Religion Dying ? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/15 / What Is Difference Between Shiite And Sunni Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.