Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

$40 Can Get You A Brand New HP Touch Laptop, Hyundai Elentra 2015 & More - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / $40 Can Get You A Brand New HP Touch Laptop, Hyundai Elentra 2015 & More (829 Views)

Start boy / Who Want The Details On A Brand New Way To Make $20 Per Referral For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$40 Can Get You A Brand New HP Touch Laptop, Hyundai Elentra 2015 & More by Akinlade12(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Are you graduate, illiterate, literate, young and old but you are jobless, ur pay can't meet ur immediate needs, hardly you have ur three square meal on your table, less privilege and want to ride a brand new Hyundai Elentra,
You want to live a fulfilled life
You tired of being a slave, if you have a boss; then u are 1
You want to own your business and earn huge money at your comfort

here is the opportunity:
There is now light in your dark path, all you need to have is just a token of $40 which is #6600 and your destiny receive a divine visitation ...
all you need is just $40
stop being P assing
O ver
O pportunity
R epeatedily

to know more call or whatsapp 08163502986
Re: $40 Can Get You A Brand New HP Touch Laptop, Hyundai Elentra 2015 & More by Akinlade12(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
To those we have empowered, don't ever relent in touching the lives of people around you and empowering them as well...
the number still remains 08163502986
call now and your life receive a divine touch and from the time you partner with us, your boss can't take away your time, choice and idea anymore
just bcoz u become yourself BOSS

Once again you are welcome to the world of empowerment...
Re: $40 Can Get You A Brand New HP Touch Laptop, Hyundai Elentra 2015 & More by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
You must be talking about Helping Hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ANTHE (junior/ Senior) Exam Results 2015 Www.aakash.ac.in / Please I Need Advice I Want To Quit My Job / Please Help, I Desperately Need To Be Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.