Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,463 members, 7,843,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Is It Like Frank Edwards Is Loosing It?i Think We Have To Pray For Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Like Frank Edwards Is Loosing It?i Think We Have To Pray For Him (17562 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Like Frank Edwards Is Loosing It?i Think We Have To Pray For Him by BlackHummer(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2016
Bro, I know you wrote this out of genuine concern. We need to watch and pray for ourselves. Though I cannot say for 'selfie', 'Okaka' is highly spiritual to me. Listening to it just makes me want to pray in the spirit. Though I am not Igbo, I could feel the grace trapped within the molecules of that song. That a song does not appeal to my spirit does not mean it isn't spiritual and vice versa. For example: Sinach's songs (except for 2 or 3) often do not appeal to me but it has been of tremendous spiritual benefit to others.

Secondly, While it is good that gospel artistes try as much as possible to make their song lyrics/composition spiritually healthy, I don't think it is proper that the spirituality of a song be defined by carnal parameters such as lyrics and style alone. It should be defined by the presence of God's Spirit. I know of a song that is just "ahhhhhh ehhhh ahhh ehhhh" but you will see mighty demonstrations of God's presence.
Re: Is It Like Frank Edwards Is Loosing It?i Think We Have To Pray For Him by gerytony(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2016
asalimpo:
Op, I think you may be on point. Sometimes when we sense things going wrong,our intuition warn us but we ignore leaning instead to reasoning.
If you feel that he's slipping pray for him. Even if he isnt,he still needs your prayers.
u are correct, prayer is the ultimate, he needs our prayers, we are all humans and can make mistakes. There was even a time he tried imitating phynos hairstyle on instagram but was cautioned by fans. So, he removed it. So prayer is the key
Re: Is It Like Frank Edwards Is Loosing It?i Think We Have To Pray For Him by CHARLYX9: 12:25am On Apr 17, 2017
gerytony:
u are correct, prayer is the ultimate, he needs our prayers, we are all humans and can make mistakes. There was even a time he tried imitating phynos hairstyle on instagram but was cautioned by fans. So, he removed it. So prayer is the key
are you for real?if i may ask when was that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Favor Some People Over Others? / Ten Questions I Have For Christians / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.