Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? (1298 Views)

Inspired Lines From Timi Dakolo's Great Nation / Tell Us What Is Your Favourite Fela Anikulapo Kuti Song / Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2015
As we all know,lyrics is what entails music...without lyrics,there is no music..so many artist in the music mainstream that have nothing but swags(poor voice mixed with very wack lyrics with jamz beats grin ),nevertheless,we still have quite a few one who still emits strong sensational lyrics to their listeners...

My favourite lyrics would be(I have plenty of them tho'. grin ):

(Sleeping with sirens-Free now)

---And we dream of the day, when our kids can play
In the streets with no fear of being taken away
Fathers raise their sons with respect and love
Handle anger and pain with no need for no guns
If we hope to be free it takes you and me
To start over here and now
'Cause this world is the way it is,
It's how we raise our kids...

(Skeeter Davis- End of the World)

---Why does the sun go on shining, why does the sea rush to shore, don't they know? It is the end of the world, it ended when I lost your love...
I wake up in the morning and I wonder, why everything's the same as it was, I can't understand,no- I can't understand, how life goes on the way it does...

Free free to add yours...
What are your favourite lyrics lines from a song?
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by kossyablaze(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Lolzzzz e plenty o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by Shaadey: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2015
:They say love is in thr air, so I hold my breath till my face turns purple"-Lilwayne being ft by drake

"For the benefit of those that want to say things, have you eaten today? so why are you hating-M.I in chairman

"Ika poju ninu omo araye; So when I hustle I dey keep am on the low o; When e drop no let everybody know o; Cos no be everybody happy for your show-Wizkid in One life

"My mama say today, the things you say won't go away, remember say today, like yesterday go go away"-Brymo

1 Like

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lolzzzz e plenty o
just name them...I also have a lot o lyrics lines(if not more than yours) that I like but just had to drop those ones...
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Shaadey:
:They say love is in thr air, so I hold my breath till my face turns purple"-Lilwayne being ft by drake

"For the benefit of those that want to say things, have you eaten today? so why are you hating-M.I in chairman

"Ika poju ninu omo araye; So when I hustle I dey keep am on the low o; When e drop no let everybody know o; Cos no be everybody happy for your show-Wizkid in One life

"My mama say today, the things you say won't go away, remember say today, like yesterday go go away"-Brymo
Awesome...
Here is another...

(Drake-5AM In Dallas)

Who you like, tell me who it is
Imma make sure that that women is the next one
on my list
I should call it a night but f-ck it I can’t resist
This one is for all my n-ggas from my city tryin to
diss
Without a responce from me you really fail to exist
And I love to see you fail that feelin’ there is the sh-t

(Vector ft Emnsong- Alone)

My fellow colleagues think am beefing them
I make a funny joke and they think am dising
them
I only see the fool in them, when they think my
success is to bully them
Think I got a problem but its truly them

---My advice to the man on the mirror
Try handle d heat like hand on trigger
Rappers player hating cus I ball like Benzima
But d only sports they have is maybe eczema
And I know d wars I won mehn
The victory of the story of one man
When your friends are not far from the ground
And the bigger the house the smaller the
compound
The compound is the boundary
Wait!
When its to big for the fence it breaks
Then the house is alone alone alone
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by acenazt: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
"Hold the person that you love closely if
they're next to you. The one you love, not the
person that'll simply have sex with you." -
"You Never Know"

Hell is not a place you go, if you not a
christian it's the failure of your lifes
greatest ambition.

Your mind is empty and spacious Like the
part of the brain that appreciated
culture in a racist Face it, you too basic,
you're never gunna make it Like children
walking through Antarctica, butt naked.

all from immortal technique.

A thug changes and love changes and best
friends become strangers.Nas
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by valmunich(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
wale's bridge from power circle. . .

Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Shaadey:

"My mama say today, the things you say won't go away, remember say today, like yesterday go go away"- Brymo

What is the title of that song by Brymo?

I just downloaded his song "one pound" and it has been on repeat. That guy is madly talented but sadly underrated.
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by Shaadey: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2015
adeaks:

I just downloaded his song "one pound" and it has been on repeat. That guy is madly talented but sadly underrated.
I've forgotten o....the last time I heard the song was in 2013....had it on my phone then
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by Rick9(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sarkodie - Revenge of the Spartans

Big ups to my nigga Gemini | and I remember say you and I | Used to murder the microphone | I swear you flow I no go Lie |
I don't know why I like this line can someone tell me why
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
adeaks:

Wish I could help on the title,but I have also forgotten...
Africans are known for beats,they don't care 'bout lyrics and it is so sad many lyrics-wise artists in Nigerian music mainstream are seriously underrated and not given the desired recognition they deserve...name them-Brymo,Vector,Jeremiah gyang,Nneka,Bez,Praiz the list is endless...even Asa...
Re: What Is/are Your Favourite Lyrics Lines From A Song? by rahman3853(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2018
You're simply the best Better than all the rest Better than anyone Anyone I've ever met I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say Tear us apart Baby, I would rather be dead. Tina Turner. The best

(1) (Reply)

Download & Listen To: All Hail By Khuli Chana Featuring Cassper Nyovest / New Song: Letter To Milli By Olamide / Music: Phyno – Zamo Zamo (feat. Wande Coal) [prod. By Tspize]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.