Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) (34052 Views)

Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu / Breaking!! See Unarmed Man(hands Up) Being Shot Dead By American Police!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by yeman2012(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
very bad
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
sad
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by lyttmarine: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Its high to to ban our policemen from taking alcohol while on duty
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oops
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by divaoflife: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na today?
It is indeed a shame the way these guys in black waste lives.
They need serious reorientation.
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
We have a C-in-C that can't even reform the police

1 Like

Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fvck the police angry
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by achmed1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
We have a C-in-C that can't even reform the police
you again. . The guy that was there b4 nko.
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by nochildsplay(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Police is no one's friend. Only those with financial influence.

Policemen are not different from street hustlers
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by ugoezeik(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will bet my last kobo if dis story still see d light of d day after dis. but I knw if he is son of a senator then d perpetrator even d perpetrator family must languish in jail forever. but since he is son of no body. case close!!!
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
The IG should now show to the whole world why this kind of issue must not be swept under the carpet as usual by The Nigerian Police.

How can someone who is not armed be shot at I ask? I know that he would not be tagged as armed robber or whatever in order to cover their crime.One thing they fail to realize is that God Almighty is watching what they are doing.Many people in the society have died as a result of police brutality, while some were framed up and taken to prison for an offence they did not commit.

God is watching you guys.Why not take these officers to fight Boko Haram.
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by ayorins(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
jesus!!! that police officer must be kill too
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by vicfajeze: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
oh my god!!!!!;;;;May his soul rest in peace.POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!;;;;;;!!!!!!!!!;;!;;;;!!!!;;;;;;;;;;!!!!!!!!!;!!!
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by abouzaid: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
everything in Nigeria seems to be cursed, no wonder some people are desperate to secede from the country.
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Attention to all Nigerian Anonymous Hacktivist, let's rise up against cops brutality as our western counterpart are doing, this cruelty must be brought to a halt. Bleep Nigerian Cowards calling themselves police. Rip to the oppressed tho

1 Like

Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dullardihno is using Hausad policemen to kill South Easterners.

The ethnic cleansing has begun. May Amadioha kill the family of any idiott who quotes me to say rubbish!
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by nwachinemelu(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
afrika:
Who RE THE POLICE MEN THAT DID THIS?
ajuju
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
When them see thieves now, them go drop gun pick race. Useless men in black
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
If the story is true and it happened the way Op said it and the guy is truly innocent I give the police man that shot him 2 weeks to enter 6 FTS.the blood of an innocent man can never go unpublished, God said vengance is his.

2 weeks the same police officer will die of gun shots that's natural who ever kills by the sword dies by the sword.truly wickedness of the highest order.
www.
1 million amen
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
And i am sure the IG will see this and only keep quiet and let the culprits carry on with their job. The truth is, the NPF is a national disgrace, its personnels are not mentally unfit to be on the road. This will only prompt the nigerian public to continue to press for the creation of state police. I wonder sometimes why the NPF has gunned down more nigerians at check point than the entire security forces put together. The NPF is morally indiscipline, unskilled and thrive like a mafia or cult.
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by freeage7(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
lyttmarine:
Its high to to ban our policemen from taking alcohol while on duty
My guy no be alcohol dem take jo. Some of our police are just cold blood killers.
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
loomer:
When them see thieves now, them go drop gun pick race. Useless men in black

You? why you run last night? you see men in black
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by crystalmart20: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by tayoxx(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
this is what you get when you give a killing machine to uneducated people...wetin you go hear na accidental discharge and last last dem go transfer am to another place...I fear police more than the army...They don't even no precautions for riffle...na why I no dey like stay near police dey o abi close to those banks convoy...those guys no dey lock there gun mouth and that trigger is so sensitive any small impact e de fire...

1 Like

Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
All i can say is i curse all this illiterate policemen that are blood thirsty. May God punish u and ur families a thousand folds. May ur generations forever remain cursed and may the pains u feel be more than the pains of all the victims of police brutality, torture and murder.
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by gobizzy101: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jeez!!!
He was shot in d brain
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aside the stupidity of the police

Our health sector is in a mess

Someone shot in the head, look at where he was lying... looks like a field to me

He could have been saved..

RIP bro and may God console and protect your family
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by poiZon: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na y I didnt wish that idiot that died lastwk sunday from that fire incident along 3rd mainland bridge rip, cause u dont knw what offence he committed while kn active service. Can u I agine this n they r being paid from our taxes. Rip bro.
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
The name ABAKALIKI itself is scary.
and funny also... Just dislike dat state
Re: Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
The name ABAKALIKI itself is scary.
your name and your picture is scary too. Foolish girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ / EFCC: We Did Not Advise Mompha On Hushhpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.