Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday (1090 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) / Aero Using PHCN Ladder To Load Passenger In Bauchi Yesterday / Interesting Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Took Place In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by ceometromedia: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by phyllosilicate(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by ELTON123(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2015
How dat one take consine me ISLAMABAD . If e pain you go knack head for wall tongue
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Wow. Interesting pics
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Demmocrats(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by freedom96: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2015
ELTON123:
How dat one take consine me ISLAMABAD . If e pain you go knack head for wall tongue
This is what we call MODERN DAY-CHRISTIAN TERRORISM.They insult you,your religion and every sacred belief u have(this includes attemping to burn the qur'an) and also call u terrorist.

Christian terrorists on Nairaland:
1)ORENMUSSANCTUS
2)Taylor86
3)Bonapart
4)Elton123(just noticed him today,perhaps he just got recruited)
This re not all of them,they re the ones I've come across.So I advice u all peace loving christians and muslims to stay away from them,they re as dangerous as shekau,if not worse.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
This is what we call MODERN DAY-CHRISTIAN TERRORISM.They insult you,your religion and every sacred belief u have(this includes attemping to burn the qur'an) and also call u terrorist.

1)ORENMUSSANCTUS
2)Taylor86
3)Bonapart
This re not all of them,they re the ones I've come across.So I advice u all peace loving christians and muslims to stay away from them,they re as dangerous as shekau,if not worse.

mention my name on any of ur Hate post again

Amadioha will strike u

Abok.i
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by ELTON123(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:

1)ORENMUSSANCTUS
2)Taylor86
3)Bonapart
ba*stad no try mention my name again
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by hyfr(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Honestly I think I'm different, there's nothing beautiful there at all. Its nasty from the first picture to the last. I don't really like northern peoples way of life, not that they are bad, but I just hate it. Yoruba's are better
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by DeWisedon(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
we need biafra,i need biafra.
let me see how Nigeria will survive without Biafra.
LET MY PEOPLE GO,but u people dnt want to listen to God until what hapened to the Egyptians will repeat itself
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Bonapart(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:

1)ORENMUSSANCTUS
2)Taylor86
3)Bonapart
am sure you people keep enjoying the killings of your brothers through the help of your mohammed teachings inspired by the koran abi na korea... The day you're ready to accept JESUS, you know where to find me

Check out my signature too

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Bonapart(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Boko haram sponsors i see
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Rilwayne001: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:

1)ORENMUSSANCTUS
2)Taylor86
3)Bonapart

[b] In addition, their president is that yo-yo called 'Wombraider'. Then we have the coterie of clowns in the religion section such as:

Ifeann a.k.a parisbookadict

Jagoon

proffdada

jcross

Truthman2012 a.k.a. basilico eyeopener

True2god an AgnosticChristian

Malvisguy212 known for his low iota of sense. Always copying and pasting.

Oladegbu - a confused old man.

Plainbibletruth - This one doesn't know anything about the bible. Just carrying an empty head around. smh

You may one day come across these^ set of terrorist/ignorant/deluded/confused folks, please pay no attention to them. Infact, checking their profile reveals who they are and their mission on Nl, always attacking Islam all their live. Please pay no heed to them.

Nevertheless, we wont stop propagating what is right as we have been commanded in Quran, 7:199 "Hold to forgiveness;command what is right; ..And at the same time turn away from them, whenever they show the extremeness of their ignorance... but turn away from the ignorant.

My2Kobo. [/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] In addition, their president is that yo-yo called 'Wombraider'. Then we have a coterie of clowns in the religion section such as:

Plainbibletruth - This one doesn't know anything about the bible. Just carrying an empty head around. smh

You may one day come across these^ set of terrorist/ignorant/deluded/confused folks, please pay no attention to them. Infact, checking their profile reveals who they are and their mission on Nl, always attacking Islam all their live. Please pay no heed to them.

Nevertheless, we wont stop propagating what is right as we have been commanded in Quran, 7:199 "Hold to forgiveness;command what is right; ..And at the same time turn away from them, whenever they show the extremeness of their ignorance... but turn away from the ignorant.

My2Kobo. [/b]
I think you are their grand patron, I've seen a lot of tantrums you throw at Pastors. I love those people you mentioned
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Demmzy15(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] In addition, their president is that yo-yo called 'Wombraider'. Then we have a coterie of clowns in the religion section such as:

Jagoon

proffdada

jcross

My2Kobo. [/b]
jcross19 grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Rilwayne001: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I think you are their grand patron, I've seen a lot of tantrums you throw at Pastors.

I make my comments base on the OP. You should dig these tantrums out and lets analyze them.

I love those people you mentioned

Who cares

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Demmzy15(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Those guys and a girl are worse than ISIS and boko-are-rams, the only minute difference between them and jihadists is that they've not started killing. But if given the chance, they'll annihilate all Muslims.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by jhuzcoyle(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The Sallah Durbar That Held In Bauchi Yesterday by Proffdada: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[b] In addition, their president is that yo-yo called 'Wombraider'. Then we have the coterie of clowns in the religion section such as:

Jagoon

proffdada

jcross

My2Kobo. [/b]
believe me i'm harmless

(1) (Reply)

Buhari,obasnajo Relationship Fall Apart;former President Seeking Return To Pdp / Lai Torn Between Two Masters; Buhari And Tinubu, Says PDP / There Is No Such Thing As Extremist Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.