Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala (728 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by Maxymilliano(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Media Adviser to immediate past Minister of Finance, Paul C. Nwabuikwu, has described as total 'falsehood', the claim by an online news media, Saharareporters.com that Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala handed over a "dossier of corrupt deals" perpetrated by the Goodluck Jonathan-led administration to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Nwabuikwu, in a reaction to Saharareporters' publication, which was also used by other news media, confirmed that the report was a sponsored attempt to discredit Okonjo-Iweala's good works while in office.

According to Nwabuikwu "the recent report by the integrity-challenged website , Saharareporters and some other media that former Minister of Finance, Dr Okonjo-Iweala has handed over a "dossier of corrupt deals" perpetrated by the Jonathan-led administration to President Buhari is completely false and without foundation.

"This sponsored lie is part of the politicat attack by the pay masters of Saharareporters against Dr Okonjo-Iweala. These attacks will continue given that these individuals are bent on political and personal vendetta against her.

"Why are they angry? It is simply because she tried to bring inegrity and transparency to the management of Nigeria's public finances which obviously did not suit their interests.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-didn’t-send-list-corrupt-deals-jonathan-govt-buhari-—okonjo-iweala
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by Holyfield1(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Iweala! Iweala!! Iweala!!!

Okonjo! Okonjo!! Okonjo!!!

How many times did I call you? Don't come here and start telling us Jonathan's administration is not corrupt o

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by Freciprocal: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Ok
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by PassingShot(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2015
If you did, would you have said so?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by Demmocrats(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by tucky200(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
The fear of buhari cheesy..
Once respected this lady untill early last year when I threw it into the lagoon
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by Judeoxide(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Here we go again..but were all this news they follow come abeg..this change Na wa ohh
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by MizMyColi(f): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
I didn't bother reading the news from Sahara Reporters.

I knew it was full of concoted lies.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by hyfr(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Who do we trust . I think Nigeria is getting to big to be called a country,we are three countries pretending to be one. The moment we realize this, the better for us all. Let the people that want to go, have their way. All this everyday political ranting is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
If u dnt who did??
Hmmm all this fake fake news u guys are shearen dier ris Godooo...
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 20, 2015
I knew it will amount to this.
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by EdCure: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Whether she sends it or not, the list will be found and she (Ngozi) will be among the top 4 fraudsters.

We don't need her to send any list. Buhari will not even accept a list from a crook who has been giving us false figures.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by richidinho(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Don't mind APC
Government of propaganda
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by Tallesty1(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
PassingShot:
If you did, would you have said so?
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by multikolour(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
believe sahara reporters at your own peril.
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by EdCure: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Iweala needs to change this media adviser of hers. He's not good at his job.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by chattelle(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I Didn't Send List Of Corrupt Deals By Jonathan Govt To Buhari - Iweala by LordKushmann(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Scandinavia is not as big or diverse as Nigeria heck I can easily identify which from which just by their individual nomenclatures and their languages are easily dialects of a larger common structure yet they are existing independently for transparency and accountability sake. we can joke fool around as much as we like burying our heads in the sand like the proverbial ostrich but no one can stop destiny

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti Cries ....people After My Life / BREAKING NEWS: Ooni Of Ife Dies At 85 (Pictures Inside) / Osinbajo Is In Zambia For Dangote Cement Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.