Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 (2583 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / I Get Lots Of Advances From Men Says Ayo Adesanya At 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by WhizLammy(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Veteran Yoruba Nollwood star, Ayo Adesanya, says she hasn’t given up on getting married even though she is 45.According to the big busty actress, sh...
Read more :::
http://www.guruswapers.com/2015/07/nollywood-actress-ayo-adesanya-yet-to.html

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Holyfield1(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
With that sagged boobies?....Well one man poison na another man's meat.....Gori
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by sirnature: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Wishing her all d best
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
45 wow! Will she still have ovaries lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by raayah(f): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Keep hope alive!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by oyeezah(f): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2015
firstEVA:
. yea, d ovaries do not "disappear" wt age. Aldo chances of making babies get slimmer as menopause sets in

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2015
oyeezah:
. yea, d ovaries do not "disappear" wt age. Aldo chances of making babies get slimmer as menopause sets in
thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by oyeezah(f): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
firstEVA:
thanks for the enlightenment.
uwc
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by iamrealdeji(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
So,this woman is a veteran? I used to think she's JJC in nollywood yoruba,she dey hide face before?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by pretydiva(f): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Awww...may ur heart desire come 2 pass in jesus name
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by tayoxx(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
sleep de her eyes
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by udysweet(f): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Funny enough she startd off wit english movies alongside d like of Bimbo Akintola. Infact der was dis movie"most wanted" years bak ft Regina Askia,she was among d four female executive armed robbers in dat movie were dey disguised as men to rob. Cnt rememba much of d movie but I rememba her and regina askia
iamrealdeji:
So,this woman is a veteran? I used to think she's JJC in nollywood yoruba,she dey hide face before?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
firstEVA:
You are so insensitive and uncouth,i pray u get married one day.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by kissty(f): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
she shouldn't loose hope after all the G S of deeper life church new wife was in her 60s
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Luxiana19(f): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
She's still pretty smiley
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
fabiano09:

why are you so upset?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by iamrealdeji(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
udysweet:
Funny enough she startd off wit english movies alongside d like of Bimbo Akintola. Infact der was dis movie"most wanted" years bak ft Regina Askia,she was among d four female executive armed robbers in dat movie were dey disguised as men to rob. Cnt rememba much of d movie but I rememba her and regina askia
oh,I see,maybe one of those minor role faces we don't really notice back then
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
firstEVA:
why are you so upset?
why would u say something lyk dat abt a woman,do u knw d struggles shes facing? Its not nice. No one knows 2moro,Jah forbid bt u may end up an old spinster hag,d road of life is rocky n u may stumble too.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Captainswag225(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
fabiano09:

how dare u talk to a lady like that? Are u mad?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
how dare u talk to a lady like that? Are u mad?
grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
fabiano09:

why would u say something lyk dat abt a woman,do u knw d struggles shes facing? Its not nice. No one knows 2moro,Jah forbid bt u may end up an old spinster hag,d road of life is rocky n u may stumble too.
I just asked a question whether she still had overies than u jumped at me calling me uncouth, you sound like you are her, take heart.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Captainswag225(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
dear, dont mind him, he just wants ur attention.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
firstEVA:
I just asked a question whether she still had overies than u jumped at me calling me uncouth, you sound like you are her, take heart.
Whateva,i dnt wana fight.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
fabiano09:

Whateva,i dnt wana fight.
undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
dear, dont mind him, he just wants ur attention.
My friend u are despicable to say the least,attention? i laugh,dont worry man shes nt my type,Mr warrior you think defending her will get u in her pant? I weep for you child.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Faitlyn: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hey guys,
Lose 4 Inches or more off your waist while wearing high quality Colombian waist trainer,
Go shop at www.curvymagic.com you can call 08168003321 or add on bbm: 55A8D768 for order placement and sizing guide.

PAY ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE.

DONT FORGET TO SHOW US THOSE RESULTS ON INSTAGRAM FOLLOW @curvymagic. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by orogodoganyin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
sure, ther's gotta b sum rich old dude not intendin to have babies
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Captainswag225(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
fabiano09:

My friend u are despicable to say the least,attention? i laugh,dont worry man shes nt my type,Mr warrior you think defending her will get u in her pant? I weep for you child.
lol lol lol, u are indeed a lunatic
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
oh,I see,maybe one of those minor role faces we don't really notice back then
You must be a smallie then for you not to know her in movies. She used to play major role especially with likes of Ransom Noah, Sandra Achums etc
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ayo Adesanya Yet To Lose Hope Of Getting Married At 45 by iamrealdeji(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Batam:

You must be a smallie then for you not to know her in movies. She used to play major role especially with likes of Ransom Noah, Sandra Achums etc
I was still a kid that was fascinated with American action movies and didn't really understand the stories in movies without action when I knew Sandra Achums and I don't even really remember what Sandra Achums looks like only that I know she's light skinned,and it was probably around her last years of reigning,I'm really surprised to see this Ayo Adesanya's name and info on wikipedia,i used to think she's a new actress,i never even thought she could speak English to be acting alongside Ramsey Noah

(1) (Reply)

The Pictures You Have To See From Kylie' Vacation In Mexico! / Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them / Davido Hits The Club With Osita Iheme Aka Paw Paw, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.