Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) (1411 Views)

'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home / PHOTOS: Rihanna Visits Malawi / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by Rexceedo: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Imo State Speaker Dr Ihim paid a courtesy to Surreal Malawi Prophet Shepherd Bushiru who predicted his victory.
With an incessant rolling of tears down his cheeks, Nigeria Speaker of Imo State House of Assembly could not hide his excitement. It was a testimony of what God has done to his life. This was after he sought spiritual guidance and prayers from South Africa, Malawian born Prophet Shepherd Bushiru during a sunday service in Pretoria, South Africa.
The Nigeria chief was among some of the VVIP, personalities that graced the ECG main auditorium hall, their mission? To pray alongside the young but powerful prophet of God who has slowly become popular and famous for his astoundingly accurate prophecies and supernatural deliverance.
''when I look at what the lord has done to my life through Prophet Shepherd Bushiru, I get so inspired and touched to thank him more and more. My story is that I had seen the Prophet via Prophetic Channel and connected to him thats when I was about to contest as a member of Parliament in my constituency, I asked my brother to come and meet the prophet here with my photo to pray for me to win,'' narrated an emotional Dr Ihim before thousands of congregates and millions of viewers of Prophetic Channel.
According to him, when his brother came to the church the prophet called him from the congregation and prophesied about the photo he was holding.
''The prophet told him about me and asked him to put the photos on the altar, declaring victory for me in the election that I was contesting. I happened to be watching the Prophetic Channel and I received it with faith; that it was done.'' said Ihim.
Just exactly as Prophet Bushiru prophesied Dr Ihim won the election and became a member of Parliament.
''I was so happy that the prophecy had finally come to pass and this increase my faith that when I was about to vie for the position of speaker, I asked my brother to come and meet the prophet again and hear what God was saying about the decision of contesting. The man of God told him that I should contest, further said it would be difficult, but I was destined to win and I won,'' recalled the Nigeria Speaker.
According to speaker Ihim, he had to come in person to testify this because he believes its what God wanted him to do.
''I'm not ashamed to stand here today before you prophet and all these people including those watching me on Prophetic Channel, to thank your God and testify of what he has done to my life. I'm the third citizen of Nigeria and the post I hold is not something simple. I thank God for the victory and thank you for being his voice. I humbly ask you Prophet to be there for me, I know that every great king needs a Prophet such as you to succeed and serve the people by the will of God,'' he said.
He also asked the prophet for blessings and wisdom to execute his job to the best knowledge of God. Later on he asked the man of God to deliver him from the addiction of puffing cigarattes.
''Man of God, I have seen alot of people being delivered here and I dont intend to hide my problem because of the title I posses. I know it sounds like something else but we are taught that when we hide the devil he also hides us, thats why I wish to ask you to pray for me, that I quit smoking,'' begged the Nigeria Politician.
Prophet Bushiru later prayed for him and applied an anointing oil and later told him to lie down in the altar as he prayed.
''I'm humbled by this man. I have prayed for a lot o people who matters in the society, but its my first time to see one of then coming to testify publicly before millions of people. For this, I declare as a prophet of God that this man will be blessed beyond measure and whatever he desire, he'll get,'' said Prophet Bushiru..
www.nyasatimes.com/2015/07/20/nigeria-speaker-testifies-through-malawi-prophet-bushiru-how-god-blessed-him/

Re: Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by INTROVERT(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by Fixation: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dear introvert baby i missed ur kiss o..wen can we see na?
Re: Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by shotster50(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol thanking 'God' for giving him a shot at the National cake? Surely not.....
Re: Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by Demmocrats(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by Rexceedo: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
shotster50:
Lol thanking 'God' for giving him a shot at the National cake? Surely not.....
lol
Re: Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by Rexceedo: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
The peoples money

1 Like

Re: Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos) by NCP: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife, Oba Sijuade Is Dead / Chief Ejeben To Receive Prestigious Delta Role Model Award August 26th. / Psquare Pictured With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.