Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? (818 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by KnowAll(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
My friend told me that "Aregbe-Rascal na bad market!!!!" even Tinubu sef, dey duck and dive if the man show-face!!! Can this be true? undecided
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by Beetwo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Maybe, because of the way he dressed grin

1 Like

Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
You for drag am go airport yourself na smiley .....so with that tiny brain of yours you think Aregbe is in the best situation to leave his state or the country!

Oponu ni e smiley

1 Like

Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by KnowAll(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Maybe, because of the way he dressed

Aregbe-rascal dresses well now, one would think with im bear-bear wey be like Alfa own, na im go be d beautiful bride of all the Governors. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by dustmalik(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
A single Governor was picked from each region, hence why. Ajimobi was picked from the South west. But then again, I know where you are headed with this, so i'm probably wasting my time explaining.
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
dustmalik:
A single Governor was picked from each region, hence why. Ajimobi was picked from the South west. But then again, I know where you are headed with this, so i'm probably wasting my time explaining.

How do you expect the airhead to understand anything ....you should know his likes by now
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aregbe kee, aregbe bawo of all governors. Even daura cattles are better than him
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by abacusCm(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Must Buhari go to US with all the APC Governors?let me the Op question,why is Ambode and Ibikunle Amosun?
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by KnowAll(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
You for drag am go airport yourself na .....so with that tiny brain of yours you think Aregbe is in the best situation to leave his state or the country!

Oponu ni e

You should be ashamed of what you just post here. If it was your father that the Governor is owing 9 months salary may-be u would still have the guts to call someone "Oponu" even Tinubu and Buhari will be embarassed at this man's conduct. To think that the man suggested to Tinubu that they should make him oil minister after running his state aground is the biggest joke of the century. No wonder d man no wan continue as Governor. undecided

Yeye dey smell
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by KnowAll(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aregbe kee, aregbe bawo of all governors. Even daura cattles are better than him

Thumbs up for your comment. We should make that seat hot for any Governor that is not performing or failing undecided. How can someone be owing 9 months salary and some people are still shouting " Ranka dede " haba we have sold our souls in Nigeria. All rational reason and thinking has gone under d table. cool
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by bettercreature(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
And the OP think aregbesola won't scared boarding a flight?
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by KnowAll(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose with his stomach infrastructure is a 1,000,000 times better than Aregbe-rascal cool
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by likila: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
Buhari is bias!
Aregbesola is the best performing governor. He has many awards to prove it.
Buhari is a tribalist,
that is why he did not carry Aregbe to New York City.
Buhari is just jealousing our darling Aregbe
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
KnowAll:

You should be ashamed of what you just post here. If it was your father that the Governor is owing 9 months salary may-be u would still have the guts to call someone "Oponu" even Tinubu and Buhari will be embarassed at this man's conduct. To think that the man suggested to Tinubu that they should make him oil minister after running his state aground is the biggest joke of the century. No wonder d man no wan continue as Governor. undecided

Yeye dey smell

There's no iota of sense in all the gibberish you typed......wtf is 'oil minister' ...do yourself a favor and get the f^uck off the internet smiley....Nitwit

1 Like

Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by KnowAll(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
There's no iota of sense in all the gibberish you typed......wtf is 'oil minister' ...do yourself a favor and get the f^uck off the internet ....Nitwit

if u don't know what oil minister means. I guess u tell your Aristo (Aregbe-Rascal) to tell u cool
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why is that saTANoids just gather to make fun of themselves? Buhari went with six governors, one each from the six-geo political zones. From the South West, where Aregbesola is from, Mr President went with Governor Ajumobi of Oyo State.
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
KnowAll:

if u don't know what oil minister means. I guess u tell your Aristo (Aregbe-Rascal) to tell u cool

Its not everyone that's into your Family business smiley #justsaying
Re: How Come Buhari Did Not Take Aregbesola With Him To America???? by KnowAll(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Why is that saTANoids just gather to make fun of themselves? Buhari went with six governors, one each from the six-geo political zones. From the South West, where Aregbesola is from, Mr President went with Governor Ajumobi of Oyo State.

Buhari went to Germany with d Ogun Governor, no problem, now he took d Oyo Governor No wahala, I will be expecting him to take either Ambode or Aregbe-rascal on his next trip abroad, my gut feelings tells me, he will probably not travel when it gets to Aregbe-rascal's turn becos Aregbe-rascal na bad market. cool

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Cracks Jokes On His Own Memory / BSU Medical Students Dump Dead Colleage's Coffin In Vc's Office / White House Press Briefing On 20th July Made No Mention Of Buhari US Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.