Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama (1008 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by Nnadigoodluck(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
PHOTO: President Buhari finally meets with US President, Obama

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/623164588368994304

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by INTROVERT(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whenever I see the poster above me, I know joblessness still has hope..
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Wearing Wearing a black gown as though he was mourning.

Indeed, he is mourning the over 500 innocent Nigeria souls that have been lost in the North Eastern part of Nigeria since his assumption into office on 29th May 2015, thanks to the terrorist Boko Haram sect, the president's own brothers.
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by ijustdey: 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
just handshake
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's my president, God bless u sir.
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by Brownhypo: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
warm welcome from Obama..

but no sign that thing oh grin grin
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by 8gigabytes(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
I hope he din't cal him fresident osama
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by hinwazaka: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is a reminder for all the fans of our new found partnership with Obama's America
Obama's greatest hits
* The stimulus didn't stimulate
Obama was elected in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and his first big act in office was to sign a gargantuan package of stimulus spending financed entirely with debt that was supposed to jump start the economy. After congress voted it into law, the money which was meant for shovel ready projects failed to yield fruit
* Obamacare brouhaha
When obama care was passed people were assured it would provide insurance for 32 million people who didn't have coverage. Years on it has covered far fewer people than expected, a poor number between 10% and 20% of what was promised
* Lack of a realistic immigration policy
He failed to draft a realistic immigration plan and only ended up annoying the right, left and centre
* The fall of the Iraq quest
He was so determined to shore up Goodwill he prematurely withdrew their forces, and completely ignored the terrorist threat which was emerging. The price of that mistake was the establishment of ISIS
* The joke of the Arab spring
After the Arab toppling of long time dictators, Obama refused to act fast and stagnated on Egypt with the result of everyone in Egypt now hating him and the military dictator now aligning with Russia in a show of insult to America
* He has made America irrelevant
Due to his lethargic and indecisive nature he has thrown the global respect for America out of the window
Let's not forget the Benghazi issue, the downplaying of Boko Haram, the Russia/ Ukraine issue, the Syrian/US congress- US executive standoff and also the historical congress lockdown . Its quite obvious that both Obama and Buhari have a lot in common and so this is a marriage made in heaven. Happy married life to the couple
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by Shortyy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Whenever I see the poster above me, I know joblessness still has hope..
If she's jobless, what are you? Just cos you couldn't make FTC doesn't mean you should hate. It simply means you should get a rope and hang yourself.
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

If she's jobless, what are you? Just cos you couldn't make FTC doesn't mean you should hate. It simply means you should get a rope and hang yourself.
I thought u are sane but u proved me wrong..
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by Shortyy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I thought u are sane but u proved me wrong..
STFU, åsshole. If there's any insane one on this thread, It is you. For insulting a girl just cos she was FTC. how shameful. #spits!
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

STFU, åsshole. If there's any insane one on this thread, It is you. For insulting a girl just cos she was FTC. how shameful. #spits!

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by Shortyy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=36090577][/quote]
GOAT, dragging FTC with a girl, you are the one who needs serious growing up. Anuofia
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by wheesin(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
this man no get cloth or is he just monotonous with dressing angry
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

GOAT, dragging FTC with a girl, you are the one who needs serious growing up. Anuofia
ana m emere nwoke ga-anubata gi n'ulo ebere..
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by Shortyy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
ana m emere nwoke ga-anubata gi n'ulo ebere..
Mere onwegi ebere cos no girl will marry an idïot like you.
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Finally Meets With US President, Obama by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Mere onwegi ebere cos no girl will marry an idïot like you.
chineke biko nye nwatakiri nwanyi a uche n'ihi na uche koro ya kpam kpam..

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Super Hair Cut. Picture. / This UNILAG Student Is Missing / President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.