Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) (127369 Views)

Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Human Anatomy. My brother,I don't have a choice than to read,this is my last first semester in school,so if I mess up that means an extra semester and I don't want that. No one will pay my tuition,so I have to finish what I have started. Thanks dear.
Good. So u receive lectures at the College of Health Sciences, right?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,thanks for telling me that. You are a nice and polite person.
Thanks so much my sis.

All the best in your academics and don't be like me. I had 4E's in my final year. I'm very proud of my result though. wink
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
You talk like one...haha. Smartass you

pheyikemi:
Hmm, good one. But ur stint shd tell u I nor be big gal cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,to be honest with you,I wasn't tempted to roll with them,because I dreaded them,I see them as trouble. When I gained admission,all the egbons I had in school already gave me orientation abt them that some of them use girls for jazz,there was even this rumour story(don't know if its true) that some of them keep calabash under the seat of the car and that once u sit on it,your blood will be drained. So my brother who go hear this and the person no go run for his life. And besides,I moved closer to christ in school and I learnt more abt the terms "Vanity upon Vanity" (I'm not an SU ooooo,but I'm a strong Catholic and my Rev. Fr. would always tell me in yoruba that "gun okada nisin ki o ma ba gun okada keyin aye eeeee" meaning "take a bike now so you wouldn't end up taking okada for the rest of your life. These words kept me going,so now I'm still walking with my legedes benz now but I know by the special grace of God,I'll own the best cars. I don't need to roll with 'em before I feel big.
nice to know that you have a brain and its working grin you also sound like a Good girl and you believe in your ability, Good luck

But wait o! Don't tell me you believed that bullcra'p about calabash under their car and blood draining? grin grin
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol...of course. My roomie had 16M plus in his account back in school...

lepasharon:

are yahoo guys rich ?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by pheyikemi: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Snipes009:
You talk like one...haha. Smartass you
That's what happens when a gal grows up in the midst of guys.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by LOZENGE(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=s ameer1212 post= 36094793]Gay man? Damn!!! Welcome to hell[/quote] :-/ are you a resident lipsrsealed
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Appleyard(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Everybody na king for im lane! No mone is king of the street!

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by LOUIS6(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
tollytexy:

It's time for u to suck your feeding bottle.. Broke Bat! .. scam's been existing since 1344 BC and nothing can change the fact...even your generations cant stop it.. Ode

tollytexy.... Can u pm ur WhatsApp contact, I want to discuss somfin with u ASAP
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by tollytexy(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2015
LOUIS6:

tollytexy.... Can u pm ur WhatsApp contact, I want to discuss somfin with u ASAP

+12023795323 whatsapp
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by LOUIS6(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2015
tollytexy:

+12023795323 whatsapp

Message sent....
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Shigoboy(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2015
can't believe this....

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2015
otiigba1:
nice to know that you have a brain and its working grin you also sound like a Good girl and you believe in your ability, Good luck

But wait o! Don't tell me you believed that bullcra'p about calabash under their car and blood draining? grin grin
Thanks for the compliment. My dear, I don't even know if I believed or not, all I know is I was taught to stay away from trouble and I did.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2015
ManTiger:

Thanks so much my sis.

All the best in your academics and don't be like me. I had 4E's in my final year. I'm very proud of my result though. wink
Thanks,just keep me in your prayers,I started my exams 2day.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2015
Freelancer00:
Good. So u receive lectures at the College of Health Sciences, right?
Yeah,I do. That's my faculty.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah,I do. That's my faculty.
Where I stay is very very very close to there. Success in your exams
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Thanks,just keep me in your prayers,I started my exams 2day.
Favour will speak for you, Mercy will locate you and you will rejoice. Amen.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
ManTiger:

Favour will speak for you, Mercy will locate you and you will rejoice. Amen.
Amen In Jesus name. I also in turn pray for you that you'll be elevated and celebrated in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Freelancer00:
Where I stay is very very very close to there. Success in your exams
Thanks!
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by timmilehin(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
AND THIS IS THE END OF THE THREAD.. THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Amen In Jesus name. I also in turn pray for you that you'll be elevated and celebrated in Jesus name. Amen!
Amen. You've been a wonderful sister and i'm following you right away.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
ManTiger:

Amen. You've been a wonderful sister and i'm following you right away.
Lol,thanks will follow back. You are so nice and respectful. Its nice knowing there is hope on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,thanks will follow back. You are so nice and respectful. Its nice knowing there is hope on this forum.
cool
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Human Anatomy. My brother,I don't have a choice than to read,this is my last first semester in school,so if I mess up that means an extra semester and I don't want that. No one will pay my tuition,so I have to finish what I have started. Thanks dear.

Lol at extra semester. Extra year n semesters r meant for students not goats but that won't be your portion. Anatomy do waive some courses for its students. One in, one out. Also heard anatomy is tough, my friend do complain before God saw him tru
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2015
otiigba1:

Me, I believe ooo. There were some cases of seeing dead bodies at under g without head. It happened to a lady I guess last year or so. Management sciences student
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
countsparrow:
why are people always in a hurry to strip dead people naked.... undecided

yahoo boiz don free at last...

U can say dat again.....lautech ballers, uhmmmm leggo.

Buh tz jus a matter of time, a good thing will spring from Nazereth.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
kennygee:
The picture isn't clear. Can't even make out his face.
wetin u wan use im face do madam marvel?cheesy
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Soyedele1:

Lol at extra semester. Extra year n semesters r meant for students not goats but that won't be your portion. Anatomy do waive some courses for its students. One in, one out. Also heard anatomy is tough, my friend do complain before God saw him tru
Amen to your prayers, at waiving of the courses I don't even know abt it and I don't wanna know. U sound like u graduated from my school. Did u? And yes Anatomy is wide and voluminous and to top it all our lecturers are not helping matters with their marking scheme and them no dey come class but them sabi set question ooooo,just finished one exam this evening on tissue processing and embalming. My brother although the course is simple but the time duration was not enough and the answers to the question are voluminous we were all glad when they asked us to submit cos we were all tired of writing,we were writing for 2hrs 30mins non stop and because they are two lecturers taking the course,we used two booklets. I tire for them ooooo.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Amen to your prayers, at waiving of the courses I don't even know abt it and I don't wanna know. U sound like u graduated from my school. Did u? And yes Anatomy is wide and voluminous and to top it all our lecturers are not helping matters with their marking scheme and them no dey come class but them sabi set question ooooo,just finished one exam this evening on tissue processing and embalming. My brother although the course is simple but the time duration was not enough and the answers to the question are voluminous we were all glad when they asked us to submit cos we were all tired of writing,we were writing for 2hrs 30mins non stop and because they are two lecturers taking the course,we used two booklets. I tire for them ooooo.

Yea, graduated from Lautech, 09 set. I have friends in Anatomy but i have never heard any good testimony from them, always complaining but urs wont be like that You will come out in flying colors
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Soyedele1:

Yea, graduated from Lautech, 09 set. I have friends in Anatomy but i have never heard any good testimony from them, always complaining but urs wont be like that You will come out in flying colors
Amen ooooo. What dept?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Amen ooooo. What dept?

Agric Engineering
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by raysng: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2015
it is kollington not killington, the area is named after popular Fuji artist. .kollington....so pls take note. .no spoil my area nym

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.