Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) (127361 Views)

Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by blazetitov: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
no2fuks:
got what he deserved hope Satan f**k am well. rest in piss snitch fa.ggot

No vex oo, can u just tell us why yahoo boys should rejoice and why the celebratn in sm quarters concerning his death. Ws d man a uniform personnel or Nurtw member? Am just learning abt his person today.

Anyway, RIP man. Only God knows best!

10 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by chinex276(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
hw has d mighty falleth... he who kills by the sword dies the sword.

Btw RIP 2 THE DEAD
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
ilobasama:
Yes o. At the end of the day, once dead it all ends here
Only one life!

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by jerryice(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nothing last forever... rip alhaji alagbon... yahoo boiz freeeed at last...

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
This guy was on the news this month when some landlords reported him to the police for terrorizing folks. it was even on naira land. Guess he has met his waterloo.
/
Was he the homosexual landlord that other landlords reported to the police last week?

-/

4 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by timawoku(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
freshness2020:
I don't know if am the only person that does know who this man is..
Anyway, RIP Mr Gay!
he was dreaded

https://www.nairaland.com/2456803/25-landlords-storm-police-station#35942214
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Once had an encounter with this animal.

For him mind every young man living a good life is a yahoo boy even when I don't know how to ask oyinbo money

Oloshi

25 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by harry509: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
emmalezy:

Popular socialite and hotelier, Tunji Alaaso is dead. Tunji was killed this morning in his car on his way to his house around Moshalasi bus stop, in Killington Alagbado area. Until his death, he was a very powerful man who was feared by all. His boys are said to have hit the streets vouching that they will bring down the killers of their boss, but at the moment, soldiers have been deployed to his two hotels and trying to restore peace. Warning; a graphic photo of him after the cut.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yzfSIfgqLW4/Va0f4FUlTFI/AAAAAAAB4jM/ZoFKOb3nrV4/s280/alhaji%2Bgay.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/graphic-photo-popular-socialite-alhaji.html

kai! Wat a wicked world we Rr leaving. May his soul rest n peace.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ajaxtea(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
For those having pity on Alhaji Gay, it seems you don't know how notorious this man was. If you care to know ask any LAUTECH student presently in 200L and above now or those that have graduated till around class 09, they will be able to tell you who this man was.. You can also check one of the topics on Nairaland (just search for the name "Alhaji Gay") (the topic was done sometimes around late 2011)..

I feel no pity at all for this man... Come see jubilation for LAUTECH especially amidst Yahoo guys (don't ask me how I know, I leave with a load of them in my hostel. And am speaking from experience)

I can't forget what this Alhaji did to me and my guys when I was in 100L way back in 2011...

Thank God for ridding Nigeria off another Nuisance.. Rest in pieces.......

23 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by no2fuks(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
blazetitov:

No vex oo, can u just tell us why yahoo boys should rejoice and why the celebratn in sm quarters concerning his death. Ws d man a uniform personnel or Nurtw member? Am just learning abt his person today.

Anyway, RIP man. Only God knows best!

this guy was a crooked informant. when one is getting $ he will set you up and you will have to bail yourself out with an outrageous amount. I heard he bleeps lil boys for juju sef but that is besides the point.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Dgunnerz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
harry509:
kai! Wat a wicked world we Rr leaving. May his soul rest n peace.
Rest in peace??
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by freshness2020: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
timawoku:
he was dreaded

https://www.nairaland.com/2456803/25-landlords-storm-police-station#35942214
Now I remember him..
...who come murder am na.. Police will be suspecting those Landlords!
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by prettyrosiemua(f): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Was he the homosexual landlord that other landlords reported to the police last week?

-/
I'm pretty sure its the same guy.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by kolajoo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
RIP

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
peoritio:

Killed in Killington
He doesn't even know they laid him there half Unclad, We r nothing but dust, no need to live life recklessly!

Kill equals killington
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Keepshining(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Alhaji GAY
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
/
From what I understand, he'd set up check points and would pull over fancy cars, tow them and demand payment/bribe with the collusion of policemen from Alagbon close. It seemed he was in it for personal enrichment and not crime-fighting. More like, hustling the hustlers and non-hustlers alike using the name of Police IG. And he wasn't a LEA.

I guess some people have had enough.

\

13 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by marwanafrica: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
kennygee:
The picture isn't clear. Can't even make out his face.

wat do u wanna do with his face 6

8 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ZYZZA: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
countsparrow:
why are people always in a hurry to strip dead people naked.... undecided

yahoo boiz don free at last...
no vex but please tell me why his death is freedom for yahoo boiz
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by no2fuks(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
jimmy2k:
Hope he never killed before Because who lives by gun die by gun rip

he is already dead bro your comment is too late
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
pheyikemi:
Like seriously? RIP alhaji gay. That man terrorized lautech boiz nor be small, especially the yahoo boiz. From the news, he was even killed @ KILLINGton area, Law'd av mercy. That's a very gross way to die.
Pls tell us more. Is he a police man? Why terrorising lautech bois?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omotall:
i just noticed that u are a fool,for calling somebody else father a dullard,please learn to respect elders/especially people in authority,Don"t invite the wrath of God upon ur generation,ok wink

And you didn't mind calling another "clueless"

Be good

13 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Osama10(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by timawoku(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
freshness2020:

Now I remember him..
...who come murder am na.. Police will be suspecting those Landlords!
me ma sef,they decided to 'take the devil out'. May God forgive him!

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Y do I have this feeling that half of the people commenting here are yahoo boys

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Wolexdey(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Here's a link that gives more insights into who the guy is..

https://www.nairaland.com/2464879/tunji-alaso-dead

Check profile page for ur glow in dark customised wristbands.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by seanjy4konji: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Serves him right...

No man like God...

RIP tho.

Oops...Peex man.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Darlyton: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
What a life.. no absolute power... hmmm
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by tollytexy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
RIP bastard.. I wish u can refund my money back..

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by toprealman: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
pheyikemi:
Like seriously? RIP alhaji gay. That man terrorized lautech boiz nor be small, especially the yahoo boiz. From the news, he was even killed @ KILLINGton area, Law'd av mercy. That's a very gross way to die.
DOES HE WORK WITH ICPC? WHY IS HE AFTER YAHOO GUYS?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
JohnnySarz:

He uses Fake Efcc identity to loot yahoo boiz

If I'm to support either of the two I'll take Alhaji gay , he "steals" from Yahoo boys while Yahoo boys steal from innocent victims.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.