Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) (127313 Views)

Soldiers In Adamawa Torture "Phone Thief" To Death (Graphic Pics) / alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2015
tollytexy:

na by force to comment and display your stupidity? Your head is not correct at all.. and am sure one yahoo boy go don carry u out buy u free drink before

Yahoo boys are criminals , period . They should be locked up for a minimum of 5 years with hard labour.

Since when did crime become fanciful or respectful.

A thief is a thief no matter how much you try to sugar coat it.

All thieves.

Wait for Buhari cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by gary400(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2015
alhaji don wound niggaz wella....boiz don vex....dem go waka free now

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by tollytexy(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2015
lepasharon:

but ur still a thief

Yes I'm a Thief.. just like your Dad smiley

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by tollytexy(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2015
frosbel:

Yahoo boys are criminals , period . They should be locked up for a minimum of 5 years with hard labour.

Since when did crime become fanciful or respectful.

A thief is a thief no matter how much you try to sugar coat it.

All thieves.

Wait for Buhari cheesy

E pain am.. he be like say your Dad na White Man grin grin grin
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by shaizegotswag: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2015
InvertedHammer:

Why are they celebrating the death of Alh.Gay?

All those boys forming hard man and cult boys were rounded up and fvcked in the a.nus by Alhaji which tells you that upon all the gragra, the so-called hard men were pvssy-@ss motherf&$!@r$. Else how can one person effectively terrorize so many for so long?

Losers forming hard men. Even mummy boys follow they form cult boys. LOL. Alhaji until his death in a land grab wahala proved that all of you are pvssies.

Even with all his boys and policemen around, one bad a.ss walked up to him, broke a bottle and stabbed Alhaji. Now that's one heck of a tough guy and not these fake hard men crying at the sight of policemen.

May God bless his soul once again for proving to the whole world that the so-called hard men are chickens.

If you don't know anything just shut the Bleep up and if you're his follower kindly give me your addy and see who will dine with you idiota
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2015
tollytexy:

E pain am.. he be like say your Dad na White Man grin grin grin

Nope.

There is nothing respectful with being a thief and that includes all scammers, political crooks, robbers etc. Don't worry, Buhari will soon be on your case.

I cannot be a victim of you guys because I am not greedy or a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by dyabman(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:
Lol,its because i stay in under g,the abode of many of them.
That's right.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Nuzo1(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2015
I can't help but feel feel pity for so many young Nigerians celebrating the death of Alhaji gay.

Initially, I thought the jubilation for the miscreat's death was because he rapes young boys, but I was wrong. They are jubilating cos an obstacle to their crimes is out of the way.

What a society!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by johnpalmer774(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Neduzze5:
Eeyah... People are just so very wicked.

It just seems to me as though crime rate in Nigeria has increased since the Daura dullaard was sworn in.

Who else noticed it? embarassed

If u know him and his action , U will know ppl are not Wicked , in fact he was supposed to be cut into pieces and feed his flesh to Dog.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by tollytexy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
frosbel:

Nope.

There is nothing respectful with being a thief and that includes all scammers, political crooks, robbers etc. Don't worry, Buhari will soon be on your case.

I cannot be a victim of you guys because I am not greedy or a fool.

It's time for u to suck your feeding bottle.. Broke Bat! .. scam's been existing since 1344 BC and nothing can change the fact...even your generations cant stop it.. Ode
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by eyetee21(f): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
it is kollington which is popularly known as kola not killinton
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah,they had to lay low because of him and then many of them has graduated. I remember there used 2 be a club for guys using range rover or so,can't remember the name of d ride again and the rule was ur gf must not be found taking okada,its either u get her a ride or she personally takes a cab alone with no other passengers in it. Don't know if they still exist. Lautech under g road was always difficult 4 me to cross because of those guys with the way they drive carelessly and i av phobia 4 crossing roads thanks to my mum with her usual saying of "motto ma n pa yan ooo". Lets see how it goes now that their only obstacle is gone.
Damn, thats another level. I'll be strolling in there once in a while to see things for myself. Crossing the road isn't hard, just look left, right, left and cross. grin
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by biodunid: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Suspected homosexual rapist shot dead in riot

JULY 21, 2015 : OLALEYE ALUKO 6 COMMENTS

A suspected homosexual rapist, identified only as Alhaji Tunji, and a landlord’s son, Ganiyu Adebayo, were shot dead in a riot which enveloped Temidire, in the Alagbado area of Lagos State on Monday.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the unrest, which started at about 11am after the landlords had ended a community meeting, resulted in sporadic shootings and fighting allegedly between Tunji’s thugs and youths in the area. The two persons were said to have been killed in the incident.

Our correspondent had exclusively reported on Thursday, June 16, that about 25 landlords stormed the premises of the Lagos State Police Command on Wednesday to report Tunji. They accused him of being a suspected land grabber and a homosexual rapist.

The complainants, who were led by the Baale, Alhaji Najimu Abioye, submitted a petition to the Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, saying that the residents’ lives were in danger.

Tunji had, however, refuted the allegations levelled against him, adding that the Baale was a usurper.

On Monday, our correspondent learnt that after the landlords had concluded their meeting, Tunji allegedly stormed the area with his thugs, who shot sporadically during which two persons at the meeting were injured.

One of the landlords at the meeting, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said while Adebayo died on the way to a hospital, the other victim survived and was being treated at the hospital.

He said, “We had barely ended the meeting, when these hoodlums arrived and shot at the people. The other man was hit in the arm, but Adebayo was hit in a critical area. He was bleeding profusely. He died while we were rushing him to a hospital. We have a police report from Alagbado.”

PUNCH Metro learnt that aggrieved youths in the area, who learnt of Adebayo’s death, organised a protest. Alhaji Tunji was said to have been shot dead during the unrest.

“He is dead. He was shot dead during the crisis. It is unfortunate. We do not know who was responsible for it. He will be buried tomorrow at his residence on AIT Road. His thugs had taken over the road in anger at the moment,” one of the landlords, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said.

Our correspondent learnt that policemen from the Alagbado division tried in vain to curtail the crisis as the hoodlums kept increasing in number and disturbed vehicular movements on the AIT Road.

Landlords and shop owners were said to have locked up their apartments, as the hoodlums threatened to avenge Tunji’s death.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed Tunji’s death. He added that another resident was injured during the riot.

He said, “Residents of the area were protesting against the activities of land grabbers during which Tunji was attacked and injured. He was rushed to a hospital where he later died.

“One other person was injured in the riot. Investigations are ongoing on the matter.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/suspected-homosexual-rapist-shot-dead-in-riot/
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by somtoto(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
hmmmm gay-man rip to u
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
ManTiger:

Out of my inquisitive, I googled the name Kola Abere and you won't believe what I came across!

Your post and our conversation has actually been featured in Google SEO.
Sorry,don't mind my silly question. What does the SEO stand for? And secondly what were u able to find about him?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
otiigba1:
you sure are from the hood,all this happenings with the yahoo guys( money,parties,flexing, enjoyments ETC) be honest, were you ever tempted to roll with them? Or did you roll with grin grin wink lipsrsealed
Lol,to be honest with you,I wasn't tempted to roll with them,because I dreaded them,I see them as trouble. When I gained admission,all the egbons I had in school already gave me orientation abt them that some of them use girls for jazz,there was even this rumour story(don't know if its true) that some of them keep calabash under the seat of the car and that once u sit on it,your blood will be drained. So my brother who go hear this and the person no go run for his life. And besides,I moved closer to christ in school and I learnt more abt the terms "Vanity upon Vanity" (I'm not an SU ooooo,but I'm a strong Catholic and my Rev. Fr. would always tell me in yoruba that "gun okada nisin ki o ma ba gun okada keyin aye eeeee" meaning "take a bike now so you wouldn't end up taking okada for the rest of your life. These words kept me going,so now I'm still walking with my legedes benz now but I know by the special grace of God,I'll own the best cars. I don't need to roll with 'em before I feel big.

6 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freelancer00:
Damn, thats another level. I'll be strolling in there once in a while to see things for myself. Crossing the road isn't hard, just look left, right, left and cross. grin
Lol,I can cross the road. Just always scared of the way they drive carelessly. Are u a student there? If yes what Level are you?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by lepasharon(f): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nuzo1:
I can't help but feel feel pity for so many young Nigerians celebrating the death of Alhaji gay.

Initially, I thought the jubilation for the miscreat's death was because he rapes young boys, but I was wrong. They are jubilating cos an obstacle to their crimes is out of the way.

What a society!

Seeing some comments here..Nigerians deserve the prejudice they get in other societies. They deserve it

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chukky86:
Was once his victims from 2013 to March 2015, after collecting my car, he still comes for more money. When you tell you have money, he will set u up with a fake petition from unknown person if plant evidence, he use local police station, CiD, and SARS both the one in dugbe and alagbon including effcc. He got what he deserve, i remember when he told me i should be calling him. The man won disvirgin my anusssssss. I run go benin. He only does this in southwest.
shocked
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Sorry,don't mind my silly question. What does the SEO stand for? And secondly what were u able to find about him?
Search Engine Optimization.
It means this our conversation especially the side that you mention that name has been rated by Google alongside the thread and the person in question.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
ManTiger:

Search Engine Optimization.
It means this our conversation especially the side that you mention that name has been rated by Google alongside the thread and the person in question.
Ok,thank you.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by InvertedHammer: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
shaizegotswag:

If you don't know anything just shut the Bleep up and if you're his follower kindly give me your addy and see who will dine with you idiota
\
Alhaji is dead. Now you are tough.

Fvcking coward. He tore your a#ss up and u couldn't do sh#t. I hope your gf knows Alhaji disvirgined your a.nus. Tough guy.

/

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Ok,thank you.
You're welcome. Meanwhile, I forgot to add that your question is not silly. kiss
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nuzo1:

What a society!

Considering the rate of unemployment, it's not goof to hustle the hustlers and even the frosh people.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
ManTiger:

You're welcome. Meanwhile, I forgot to add that your question is not silly. kiss
Lol,thanks for telling me that. You are a nice and polite person.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,I can cross the road. Just always scared of the way they drive carelessly. Are u a student there? If yes what Level are you?
Corper. Are u a student? If yes, how's exams going.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Lol,to be honest with you,I wasn't tempted to roll with them,because I dreaded them,I see them as trouble. When I gained admission,all the egbons I had in school already gave me orientation abt them that some of them use girls for jazz,there was even this rumour story(don't know if its true) that some of them keep calabash under the seat of the car and that once u sit on it,your blood will be drained. So my brother who go hear this and the person no go run for his life. And besides,I moved closer to christ in school and I learnt more abt the terms "Vanity upon Vanity" (I'm not an SU ooooo,but I'm a strong Catholic and my Rev. Fr. would always tell me in yoruba that "gun okada nisin ki o ma ba gun okada keyin aye eeeee" meaning "take a bike now so you wouldn't end up taking okada for the rest of your life. These words kept me going,so now I'm still walking with my legedes benz now but I know by the special grace of God,I'll own the best cars. I don't need to roll with 'em before I feel big.
Lol. I heard the calabash gist when I was in school. It was freaking scary.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freelancer00:
Corper. Are u a student? If yes, how's exams going.
Starting mine tomorrow. Oh u are serving in ogbomoso,sorry for thinking u're a student.
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freelancer00:
Lol. I heard the calabash gist when I was in school. It was freaking scary.
Did you graduate from LAUTECH also?
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

Starting mine tomorrow. Oh u are serving in ogbomoso,sorry for thinking u're a student.
Nothing to be sorry about. Hope you're reading o. What dept?. Graduated from UNILORIN
Re: Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Freelancer00:
Nothing to be sorry about. Hope you're reading o. What dept?. Graduated from UNILORIN
Human Anatomy. My brother,I don't have a choice than to read,this is my last first semester in school,so if I mess up that means an extra semester and I don't want that. No one will pay my tuition,so I have to finish what I have started. Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude / Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.