Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (21598 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by MRBrownJ: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Richy4:

OK let me ask you this question.
if you are an only son and your mom and dad got one bedroom apartment. You are 23 or more
will you take your girlfriend to their room because it was the best place according to you" jam"

bro, this is completely different... you cant compare the two, the bond you share with your siblings is not the same as the RESPECT you have for your parents. so a son should never fukc on his parents bed, out of RESPECT for them, but a brother can fukc on his siblings bed.

here are other things that you can do with your siblings but NEVER with your parents:
- you can insult your siblings but will never do that with your parents.
- you can beat your siblings but will never do that with your parents.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
ok... lets set up a non-governmental body to help raise funds for guys in their late twenties living with their sisters... i hope that would help?? my guy we cant judge issues blindly.. am sure there is a good reason he is living with his sister. blood is thicker than water.

Yea let's set up an organization like that and we can remind them frequently to be more bothered about other salient issues than sex and condoms. Let's not forget telling them that their lifestyle should not even be heard of especially when it seems their younger ones have borrowed a leaf from them.

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, this is completely different... you cant compare the two, the bond you share with your siblings is not the same as the RESPECT you have for your parents. so a son should never fukc on his parents bed, out of RESPECT for them, but a brother can fukc on his siblings bed.

here are other things that you can do with your siblings but NEVER with your parents:
- you can insult your siblings but will never do that with your parents.
- you can beat your siblings but will never do that with your parents.

You are depraved and sick and have no moral values. Keep spreading your good news. Lets all get in on the sexual act. Who gives a fvck about marriage.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by xtervaganza(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
its not even your house and your blood de hot like this?

if my younger brother brings girls into my hoiuse for kpanshing i'll give him a high 5 once the girl left
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by MRBrownJ: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

You are depraved and sick and have no moral values. Keep spreading your good news. Lets all get in on the sexual act. Who gives a fvck about marriage.

you are entitled to your religious views bro, to each their own

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Acidosis(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bros, leave that room asap and hand over the key to your younger bro. He is the rightful owner of that room, not you.

2 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by NobleG1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Saklekplus:
Am in my late 20's, I live in my sister's flat, I have my room, while this my younger brother, who is 22 years sleeps in sitting room, but he kept his clothes in my room, although he stayed in my room when he first arrived but I later sent him out of the room because he was too lazy to keep the room tidy, but I leave the key with him whenever I want to go out because of his clothes, but I have been suspecting that he has been bringing girls into my room(on my bed).

I caught him red handed today, I kept a pack of condom in my room, as am trying to find my second wallet tonight, I discovered that someone has torn the pack of condom and removed two. I immediately called him, but he didn't deny it, am confused, although, i have given him a serious warning not to let such repeat itself, but am also thinking of reporting him or I should just pack his bag out of the room, i don't know what to do..

Mature advice please

Are you not supposed to be ashamed you're still living in your sister's home?
Why would you send your brother out of the room while your sister allowed you to live her home? Isn't that mean?

If your sister allows you guys to invite females to her home then your brother should also use the room to entertain his female guest. He's also an adult like you. He has equal right to share the room with you.

The home is neither yours nor your brother's. At you guys age, you should have your own homes. I started living in my own apartment at age 20 and never looked back. By age 24, I built my own home. If I could do it you guys can.

Try sharing and stop being mean.

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by EmmyBoy2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy
Kimoni:
OP don buy market for this thread cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by omoharry(f): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
onweson:
The two of U should urgently confess your sins and repent. Condoms are not meant for pre-maritital sex, (ie fornication) its evil and God hates it. It can only be used for family planning or prevention of STD in a marriage relationship. Repent Jesus comes soon
Holier than thou.I believe you are a matured man, if not then pardon me but do you want to tell me that you are a MALE virgin and have never fornicated( any one who have no sin should cast the first stone) If not then there must be something wrong with that thing. no matter what... you would have strailed in one way or the other before reconciling finally with God, that you wont go back to such life again. so don't come here and paint yourself as if you have never sinned before..either in your action , thought or word.

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by pavasipy: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Late 30's and you still living with ya sister..if you have gotten ya own apartment that would have being ya younger brothers' room you staying..so give it a thought..he's 22years old not a kid...
Dude he said late 20's
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by mayorkyzo: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
pavasipy:

Dude he said late 20's
he later modified the post..lols

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
On word for you- " EBOD"
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by saintfrank(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
A very simply question which deserved a mature advice' and most of the men in the thread are acting as if they're all born with a silver spoon. @ Bro you're not going to be in ya sister house 4 ever...some time you just have to pretend as if you have know clue about what happening n your room at your absent, doing so you are paving an avenue for ur little bro to give you D maximum respect. any time you notice such act from him immediately request him to tidy up your room. After all his your bro' you have to got his back and he will always got your

2 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
saintfrank:
A very simply question which deserved a mature advice' and most of the men in the thread are acting as if they're all born with a silver spoon. @ Bro you're not going to be in ya sister house 4 ever...some time you just have to pretend as if you have know clue about what happening n your room at your absent, doing so you are paving an avenue for ur little bro to give you D maximum respect. any time you notice such act from him immediately request him to tidy up your room. After all his your bro' you have to got his back and he will always got your
As in,No be small born with silver spoon,even those that left home 2 start hustle
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by kendrick9(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:

Yea continue living with his sister, and keep bringing girls home and sleeping with them. I am sure that is the kind of man you would be proud to date or the type you'll recommend for your sister.

A man boy who doesn't seem bothered about his status rather his condom packet. I am not surprised, the last paragraph tells me where charity begins from. Only real men who know what becoming a man is can slack this OP. Emotional women who will still come here to tell us they cant date a guy who is not working or not driving a car or not even focused hustling to become a MAN are the ones who will take side with a baby like this. I moved from Benin to Lagos immediately i finished school at an age below his younger brother, i never lived under a bridge, i talked to people who believed in my dreams and 5 years down the line i have my place, a business and in another 3 to 4 years a wife and home. I would be in his age then while he may just be realizing at that time that advices like yours kept him down and believing in some late bloomer BS. Thank You. Keep ruining the lives of our brothers. I hope you marry a man like this
well done for missing the whole point of this thread.... Instead of focusing on the real issue at hand, u keep on blabbing on total irrelevancies.....i suggest you Read the op again

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Fundango: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Saklekplus:
Am in my late 20's, I live in my sister's flat, I have my room, while this my younger brother, who is 22 years sleeps in sitting room, but he kept his clothes in my room, although he stayed in my room when he first arrived but I later sent him out of the room because he was too lazy to keep the room tidy, but I leave the key with him whenever I want to go out because of his clothes, but I have been suspecting that he has been bringing girls into my room(on my bed).

I caught him red handed today, I kept a pack of condom in my room, as am trying to find my second wallet tonight, I discovered that someone has torn the pack of condom and removed two. I immediately called him, but he didn't deny it, am confused, although, i have given him a serious warning not to let such repeat itself, but am also thinking of reporting him or I should just pack his bag out of the room, i don't know what to do..

Mature advice please

my brazzer,wallahi if you report him you are also reporting yourself indirectly feriod.Za best thing to do is to report him to za great khadis at za sharia court for za law to be urgently implemented,But Oups wait pirst what are za you too zoing with za konji berekete paks.i rest my zebira.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Shymm3x: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Much ado about nothing, really.

That's ya younger brother, and he's meant to be ya close dargy. You don't expect him to start beating those chics in the living room, do you? Just help him get his rep up but tell him to always change the sheets and tidy up the room afterwards.

I don't have a younger brother but when I was on the come-up, my brother used to assist me with everything when it comes to chics, especially when the chics are older than me or in a certain space I need something more appropriate. Heck, I used to take chics to my Uncles' yards (folks over 10 years older than me) and their rooms were open to all and sundry. You just have to clean up afterwards.

Get a grip and stop moaning. undecided
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by ellahzy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tydies:
30 years and still squatting? You and your younger bro need JESUS.

this ur comment sha grin grin
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by friends4ever(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
I knew it...I said it yesterday that 45% of you guys posting negative messages on NL are still living with your parents. Anyways, for your kid brother there's nothing you can do, cos you're squatting, meaning you and your brother are guest. My advice is go get yourself a job and move out of your sister's house or whatever with your pack of condoms. Hey, you should give good example to your kid brother instead of using pack of condoms as a pillow. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Late 30's and you still living with ya sister..if you have gotten ya own apartment that would have being ya younger brothers' room you staying..so give it a thought..he's 22years old not a kid...
look up,he's changed it. Its now late 20's.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by modskiller(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
He is your brother, learn to accommodate him and advise him.

What if you're the bread winner and you're the one housing him and he does like that?

Sometimes, some people comment on NL like they have their brain stitched to the sole of their feet.

Take your time and just give him rules on how to keep your place tidy, else you won't allow him.

But the Boy get liver oo, he didn't even deny. I love his honesty.

Lolz.
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Kimoni:
OP don buy market for this thread cheesy grin
the dude ass has been busted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must A Baby's Hair Be Totally Shaved At One Or Just A Superstition? / What Are The Most Important Words Of Advice Given You By Your Parent? / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.