Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides (33328 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by dabossman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
derespect:
Wen he uses d whole of his 4years to probe, Wen will he den start working?
Baba, start working and den probe during the process, dat will make u to be appreciated.

So in your mind now, it is Buhari that will be carrying out investigations and going to court to prosecute those found culpable abi? Small time now you will ask Buhari to produce his WASCE. Yours is very suspect too with this kind of reasoning. So, you know that Buhari can do his work while probes are going on and you are here asking funny questions. Is Buhari now EFCC? Guy take your time o!
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Faba:
keep probing and book haram Shud continue killing innocent people.
Another watery brain; Chemist, over here! *holding him*
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
BigElEddy:

We can do both at the same time

Sorry, but we are not.
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
sweatlana:
How will all these probes affect the life of the common nigerian? This administration should focus on diversifying our economy not probes on pdp members.

Will ameachi tinubu and obj get probed??
It wil help squeez out stolen m0nies to be judiciously used 2 impruv our lives: ask me how and u confirm my tot abt u. Watch n see
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
lawanson44:
[size=18pt]So when will Thief.nubu and Amaechi be probed?[/size]
On ur birthday angry
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
ProfEinstein:
There will be no hiding place for this clueless otuoke man alongside his clueless aides who milked this country dry at the expense of tax payers money. This is the revolution we need, this is the change we voted for.
nairaland see o
this guy is a foool o
he does nt no where nigeria got her money frm o
he said is tax, no wonder u her jobless... a simple interview expo question u cnt answer.
this is d main clueless o grin
ProfEinstein:
There will be no hiding place for this clueless otuoke man alongside his clueless aides who milked this country dry at the expense of tax payers money. This is the revolution we need, this is the change we voted for.
nairaland see o
this guy is a foool o
he does nt no where nigeria got her money frm o
he said is tax, no wonder u her jobless... a simple interview expo question u cnt answer.
this is d main clueless o
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by Pakingzzz(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by 989900: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm sensing systematic probing that'll start with GEJ pointing fingers leading to OBJ . . . down to IBB. #fingerscrossed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by klax(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
EFCC YOU ARE CRAZY I REPEAT YOU ARE CRAZY FOR MENTIONING JONATHAN NAME.

WHERE IS OBJ, OH FREE OF PROBE ISN'T
AMAECHI FREE OF PROBE
TINUBU FREE OF PROBE
ATIKU FREE OF PROBE

YOU ARE REALLY MAD EFCC.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by ollyruffy: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good. We are tired of waiting and talking. Let the real action begin.
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by CriticalThought: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
techcoms:

"Source" http://www.punchng.com/news/efcc-set-to-probe-jonathans-ministers-aides/

To probe his administration alone is a witch-hunt, you ask why? just look at IBB, Danjuma, OBJ

1 Like

Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by kgr8mike(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
EFCC is ready to probe Jonathan but has never been ready to probe OBASANJO and his aids all these years. There was indeed a country.
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by emzila(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
ZUBY77:

So your common sense told you that whatever every other president before GEJ did is gone.
Every crime they committed such as Muders, Embezzlement etc?
Halliburton?
Golf?
MKO?
Kudirat?
Bola Ige?
All to be forgotten because the past leaders didn't jail the culprits?

Well it's time to release Ibori then because GEJ is gone.

Really?

i hope u know that you are exposing your IQ status to thousands of nairalanders?
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by ZUBY77(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
emzila:

i hope u know that you are exposing your IQ status to thousands of nairalanders?

Yea.. tens of thousands know how high my IQ is.. What about ours? Can you give us 1000 names that can testify how clever you are?
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by jogojogo: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
derespect:
Baba, start working and den probe during the process, dat will make u to be appreciated.

The only reason I voted for that man of Daura.
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by jeoprince250(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
techcoms:
What did ameachi wife do, Is she the only first lady of a state in Nigeria. Pls leave the woman to rest in peace and train her little children to become good citizen and not boko haram or militants pls,
all kodded is trying to say is that hope buhari will probe amaechi too
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by Skillz02(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2015
derespect:
Don't you get it?
It says EFCC not Buhari angry
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by ugogermany: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Its real witch hunting indeed, why not start from the previous past leaders: abdusallam, babagidda, obasanjo, atiku, ect.?
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by engrjacuzzi: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2015
are they trying to tell us that OBJ/atiku administration was free of looting and corruption? if they fail to do so, then we may be heading for disaster which isn't anybody wish. PMB, has to start from IBB era.
Re: EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides by kuuljay(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2015
there is something really wrong with nigerians, people have made corruption a statusquo I can't believe someone will say since nobody has been probed in the past then let the stealing continue, how can we get it right for God's sake.someone even said if probes cannot be extended back to 1960 then people should be allowed to eat their stollen money it's so disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) / South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.