Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business (32444 Views)

Advice On Starting A Pop Corn Business As A Student / How To Start A Pop-corn Business / Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by ladiissweet: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
adexmuhyi:
Please I need tips on how to start a pop corn business, want to have the idea of how much the capital could be so as to be of help in school.

Thanks

Hi,find all you need to know about it here http://frankenabulele..co.uk/2014/04/how-to-make-popcorn_7.html?m=0. Good luck
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by lexaydfg(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
ladiissweet:
Not an encouraging advice at all, well I started mine in yct for somtin around 90-100k during my undergraduate days so feel free to contact me to gv u ideas and how you can start cos its somehow tedious.
Call me on.

N.B I'm not collecting any kobo from u b4 ppl start quoting just wanna help u start easily.

Sorry, what's YCT
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by edikaniu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
Here is a more detailed guide on Popcorn Business. You will like it.
All You Need to Know About Popcorn Business in Nigeria

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by choicecom: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
AYODEJI4LOVE:

please which type of milk....i mean the name.....the idea of milk and flavour add aroma to the pop corn andmake it unique from others that r normally packed in car park
. Please help us wt dis question. Thank u.
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by marmic10: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pls, are we to add d milk inside the the machine after the corn has been popped or after it has been poured into the container and ready for sale.

Pls I need more knowledge about that
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by marmic10: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
What quantity is to be added to what amount of corn
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by marmic10: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pls quick response is needed
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by sonofthunder: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
onyeguy:
Can star with 1.5m naira initially undecided

If don't have up to amount please do not ever think of popcorn biz oh

If need more advice let me know
please how did you come up with this cost estimate for the business... thanks
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by sonofthunder: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
spanzed:
bro...its quiet demanding just like other business....firstly u need to dedicate ur time to it....as regards the popcorn machine you can get a locally made one the amount ranges from 15k upwards you can also get a foreign machine but that is quite expensive....another important thing to note is for you to have a standby generator...ingredients needed include
-maize either local one or foreign
-sugar
-butter
-milk_mind you not normal powdered milk
-flavour-Vanilla,Banana,strawberry,pineapple...
are/were you into this biz?
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by milky3(f): 6:34pm On May 17, 2016
spanzed:
bro...its quiet demanding just like other business....firstly u need to dedicate ur time to it....as regards the popcorn machine you can get a locally made one the amount ranges from 15k upwards you can also get a foreign machine but that is quite expensive....another important thing to note is for you to have a standby generator...ingredients needed include
-maize either local one or foreign
-sugar
-butter
-milk_mind you not normal powdered milk
-flavour-Vanilla,Banana,strawberry,pineapple...
is d milk evaporated or powdered milk
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by spanzed(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2016
milky3:
is d milk evaporated or powdered milk
powdered

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Nacre1: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2016
@OP, how far? Have you been able to start your popcorn business. Please I need feedback.

Please, who has idea about how much a sealing machine cost?
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by jimmyvic(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=TayoT post=36113721]
Is the machine still available?
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by jdula: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
OP, I'm currently doing it in my sch, I spent less than 50k for startup, send me a pm, we will exchange numbers and chat on whatsapp, I don't wanna drop my number here.

Very Lucrative if you have Less people into the business in your area of choice.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by spanzed(m): 12:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Popcorn business isnjustblike any other business it requires time and dedication as well as willingness to take risk at any point.

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Na14ma3(f): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
jdula:
OP, I'm currently doing it in my sch, I spent less than 50k for startup, send me a pm, we will exchange numbers and chat on whatsapp, I don't wanna drop my number here.

Very Lucrative i
jdula post=54500999:

Very Lucrative if you have Less people into the business in your area of choice.
f you have Less people into the business in your area of choice.
jdula:
jdula post=54500999:

Please drop your number, am very much interested. Thanks
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by tugrow(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
All you need to know about popcorn is here

https://www.nairaland.com/2731851/free-guide-how-start-popcorn
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by jdula: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Na14ma3:

Please drop your number, am very much interested. Thanks

Send me PM
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by ladiissweet: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
lexaydfg:

Sorry, what's YCT
pls can u modify and help edit my number out of the post. Thanks
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by Na14ma3(f): 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
jdula:

Send me PM
jdula:

Send me PM
I don't know how to
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by jdula: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na14ma3:
I don't know how to

Just click on my username, scroll down to where you will see where it's written send mail to Jdula and click on it.
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by graciamore(f): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
jdula:

jdula please tell me more about this businnes.how to get the machine
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by jdula: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
graciamore:
jdula please tell me more about this businnes.how to get the machine

Send me a PM
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by kmaxx(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
@OP

All the information you seek is right here on NL even FREE ebooks on this biz.

Search for these usernames: Tugrow &/or ____

Tugrow has a thread on this topic & can provide you with the machine same as __.

Search for __ & DM him. He has packaged everything for you in an ebook FREE only if you are dead serious to start right away.

You can start with 50-60k

Goodluck and thank me later.

Enjoy!
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by rexandyke(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wow! great I must say. I found a very rich article on how to make it big in the business

http://www.andyke.com/2017/10/how-to-start-popcorn-business-in-nigeria.html
Re: Tips On How To Start A Pop Corn Business by RitaRitzy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
TayoT:

I have a popcorn machine for sale.
Holla 08185023697.
Once you have a good spot and good recipe for mixing, you re good to go.

Pls Is the machine still available?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trader Kills Customer During Pricing / Rolls-royce Loses $5.7bn To Corruption In Nigeria And Other Countries / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.