Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) (25654 Views)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Sidiqdeboss(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
I also had a similar experience when I was little. I was a Restless and Rascal Playful Brat till I fell into a Suckaway fill with lots of Shiits!!Damn I can't forget ever!!
you
still
smelling
till now self
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Tomfrench:
choi... thank God you're alive to type this...

Yeah!! Thanx Boss!!
Ow you doing today??
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2015
bendutch:
This is what to expect when you have a Daura President presiding over your affairs.
slow poke,wait for the president to come and cook for you
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by seunoni34(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2015
delishpot:
Hiaaanñ! If land lord no close am, cant tennants come together and close it?
Now a child is d3ad and they are crying ba?
exactly my thoughts! This is what "it's not my business", "no be my house" mentality eventually cause in the long run. Now let's see how they fix the irreparable loss. I'm sure they'll spend more than the money they'll have used in fixing it on the poor child's burial now. RIP to the dead sad
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Lanretoye:
lucky you didnt die...RIP to the poor boy.
Yessss oooohcheesy Thanx Boss
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2015
olawoyintolani:

bro means u must still be smelling oooo,,,,our pipu need awareness and enlightenment, look at the pics,the well is not covered... this is 21st century for goodness sake.

www.olawoyinmustapha..com

Still Smelling of Poo Ke??hahahahahagringringrin
No Way Joor!!
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2015
Nah wah! See as the well just opened wide yaaaaaa like my ex's toto. The landlord is either a big dullard or is a wiccked beast for such careless act.

The well isn't produccing water so why liv it open ad expose, even adults to danger?

Why must this landlord be so wicked to even remind me of her wide and open the toto of my ex looks like?
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2015
Sidiqdeboss:
you still smelling till now self
Smelling Ke?? See your Big Mouth!!gringrin
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Tbeiz: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
delishpot:
Hiaaanñ! If land lord no close am, cant tennants come together and close it?
Now a child is d3ad and they are crying ba?
My point exactly !! We always like never accept even the littlest of responsibilities. Always shifting blame .How much would it have costed to buy some bricks or better still a wooden platform?
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by DeGenius3(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
really unfortunate.

GOD console the Family.
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by robosky02(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2015
no wonder they always say

SAFTY FIRST

at that level even a stranger could unknowingly fall into it
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by delishpot: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2015
seunoni34:
exactly my thoughts! This is what "it's not my business", "no be my house" mentality eventually cause in the long run. Now let's see how they fix the irreparable loss. I'm sure they'll spend more than the money they'll have used in fixing it on the poor child's burial now. RIP to the dead sad

Exactly. People spend money fixing up rented houses/rooms but wont fix what can endanger the lives of the general users of the place. Its a shame.
plus, fire service couldnt do anything? What the fug is wrong with public emergency services in Naija sef?
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by kalufelix(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2015
alphajerus:
Bt wait ooo well still da exist fr dis our globalized and civilized bore holes... Haba . Rip to da boy. Mtcheeew

Wells are still very much around no be everywhere you fit sink bore hole...
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by koolpal(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2015
bendutch:
This is what to expect when you have a Daura President presiding over your affairs.
i guess d well was dug 2 months ago... wailing wailer on d loose...
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Kimoni: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2015
The landlord, the parents, all the adults living in that house all failed this poor kid
Above all, I blame the mother more for not using her motherly instinct
It's not rocket science to know that a well like this will eat up a child one day
How careless can people be?
The boy has gone back to his maker jare
RIP dear boy
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by kalufelix(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2015
butterflyy:
Every grown person in the compound, should be arrested for nonchalancy. RIP t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ the poor boy

Exactly!

Typical of Nigerians always waiting on the government, landlord, oga @ d top to do everything...imaging such well, not even an improvised elevation

That landlord is as guilty as every grown person living there...

1 Like

Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Chitumu: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2015
bendutch:
abeg take ur medication.
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Sidiqdeboss(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Smelling Ke?? See your Big Mouth!!gringrin
Lol, smellous dude
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2015
bendutch:
boring and over-used.... undecided
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by airlord2020: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2015
This kind of thing gets me angry. Why wait for landlord when the tenants should know how dangerous an open well is. Since human beings live near the well they should have fixed something as cover for the well and prevent this kind of sad event. How will they replace the life of this little boy. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:

Yeah!! Thanx Boss!! Ow you doing today??
you welcome,
I'm very good sir...
hope you are too?
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by fortunejum: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
How much would it cost them to cover the suckaway and why should the parents allowed their kids to play around such a place. I cant allow my children near there. RIP the the dead.
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by damiso(f): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
cry cry cry

I have a 3 year old that is soo cheeky as well and cant begin to imagine the pain.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by zainyola(f): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Acekidc4:
I also had a similar experience when I was little. I was a Restless and Rascal Playful Brat till I fell into a Suckaway fill with lots of Shiits!!Damn I can't forget ever!!

Same here mine was hide n seek
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by juman(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eeyah, what a craziness. An opened well.
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by mignone(f): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
RichDad1:
Ogun State cry
Ikorodu is now in Ogun state on ur own map... SMH
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by mignone(f): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
RichDad1:
Ogun State cry
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by RichDad1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
mignone:

The Incident occur at Ita-oluwo, which is a border town between Lagos and Ogun state but geographically falls into Sagamu LGA in Ogun State. Fyi, I know the area like the back of my hand and I've got investments there, so I ain't hating. Capsice? cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Pakingzzz(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's what you can sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE

1 Like

Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Tolu1034(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Enjoy lilu boy.
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by Lobolintin(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
I was a playful nigga, graced gutters and different suckaway all in the name of playing and falling inside.......
Re: Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rest in peace little boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should She Go Ahead And Be Withdrawing His Money? / Thinking On Giving My Baby Up For Adoption. Does That Make Me A Terrible Mom? / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.