Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack (21539 Views)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics / Graphic pictures the 14yr old girl who carried out d Damaturu suicide bombin / Photos of Boko Haram executors of last Saturday's suicide attack in Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
S
Surulere or Sabo?
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by opefio: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
thanks for calling the person mumu
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by lekikosky(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:
I wish all muslims pains, agony, frustration, depression illness, grief and all the deadly incurrable diseases on planet earth.
The mention of a muslims repulses me badly.
So Greatful that our gracious God didn't let the evil terrorists succed in their plan.
One day, just one day, all muslims will perish.
Muslims, your doom is nigh.
may you never know joy in your life as you mention muslim in your stupid write up.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by CharlieMaria(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Thank God.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by efilefun(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by kenedy175(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2015
tociano009:
O
for olodo
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by tociano009(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2015
kenedy175:

for olodo
otondo
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by butterflyy(f): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Seven gbosaa t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ the camera man. A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ for all you suicide bombers, sorry nothing is awaiting you beyond. All na wash
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by kenedy175(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Tj
for Tijanni
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by talktrue1(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Thank God. who knows were they have planned to bomb as diplomats
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Okay
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by Omotayor123(f): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Freemanan:
Surulere or Sabo?
Sweet
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by olumaxi(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:
I wish all muslims pains, agony, frustration, depression illness, grief and all the deadly incurrable diseases on planet earth.
So Greatful that our gracious God didn't let the evil terrorists succed in their plan.
walai
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by favouredon(f): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
That was really uncalled for, Dnarvaez. I am a christian by the way.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by Gwazah(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Front page things, what is the moderator waiting for?
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by nikaleyot: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:
I feel for your mother. she gave birth to à simpleton.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by Horlawoomey(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one, every suicide bomber should be shot in the head before they carry out the act.

I pray for every personnel in the front, you guys are our real heroes.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by kenedy175(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
tociano009:
otondo
Olodo or Otondo. Choose one. grin
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by signz: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Is this some kind of scientific brainwashing The woman mortally wounded, tried to still detonate another IED with her last breath and strength shocked

Wickedness to the very end.

1 Like

Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by badttrader(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Dude. Try as much as possible to respect other people's dignity and religion. BH are not even muslims if not they won't be bombing mosques.

I am telling you this as a Christian.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by Horlawoomey(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
May God forgive you cos you typed this on drug.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by bagger293: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=36112370][/quote]gentleman I'm surprised at this comment you're making..are you the one to perish the billions of other muslims on the world, The fastest growing religion is Islam brother..What these terrorists do is not Islamic at all, Islam CLEARLY condemns killing of innocent people whether muslims or non muslims..
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by taharqa: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We understand that the worst president of the country since 1960, which is Goodluck Egbere Azikiwe (to deceive the igbos) Jonathan brought brought us to this sad level.

But Baba is capable and working hard to get us back to the glory days. I will advise all south south that plan to go bavk to the creek to note that...we will kill you all if u stop our progress. You will be taken as terrorist.

For the goats shouting biafran, if you take any outrageous step, baba will bomb ur head, one bomb per head. No

Which of the straits of early morning Madness are you suffering from??

2 Likes

Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by bash4us(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2015
As your signature goes "STUPIDITY IS THE DELIBERATE CULTIVATION OF IGNORANCE", I am not surprised at your stupidity because you have been hit by plague of Ignorance.

May God help you
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by Iamoilprince(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
d female sucide bomber is vry mean, despite been injured she was still trying to carry out her mission. #Shekau done brainwash them finish. washing n setting. lol
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by SFSNIPER(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
Taylor86:
while our president is busy uploading pictures online from US

RIP to d 3 policemen
Be objective.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by favouredon(f): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
Demigods:
I hate Muslims with my soul and life. Bleep their stupid God propagating all this evil. Death to all Muslims.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Please learn to respect other people's belief.
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by 5minsmadness: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015

"All threats to make her hand over the handbag proved abortive. So one of our men had to fire a shot at her from a distance in order to disarm her.

This is doubtful.
I don't think any sane person will still be warning her after the explosion. The cameraman raised an alarm, they saw her moving the handbag and the shot her instanta.

Not that am complaining though...

1 Like

Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by WukedP(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
bagger293:
gentleman I'm surprised at this comment you're making..are you the one to perish the billions of other muslims on the world, The fastest growing religion is Islam brother..What these terrorists do is not Islamic at all, Islam CLEARLY condemns killing of innocent people whether muslims or non muslims..
bro tell that to the birds, ok tell me where it condemns it in the Quran
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by Horlawoomey(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2015
WukedP:
Islam is seriously possessed by the devil himself, may God open there eyes and deliver them, cause them to see the light and truth in Jesus name, the brainwashing and lies in it is Legend

lolz

JOKER
Re: How Cameraman, Police Saved Lives From Damaturu Suicide Attack by humblelyf(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
We understand that the worst president of the country since 1960, which is Goodluck Egbere Azikiwe (to deceive the igbos) Jonathan brought brought us to this sad level.

But Baba is capable and working hard to get us back to the glory days. I will advise all south south that plan to go bavk to the creek to note that...we will kill you all if u stop our progress. You will be taken as terrorist.

For the goats shouting biafra, if you take any outrageous step, baba will bomb ur head, one bomb per head. No time for negotiations. Gowon settled this year's back.

Nigeria is forward moving, it's either you join the train or commit sucide. Weak Jonathan days are over.
grow d hell up kiddo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC / A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.