Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh (1439 Views)

U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by jatthobber(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2015
A DEAD COUNTRY FORMERLY CALLED BIAFRA by Chinedu Ukeh

Any sensible and wise igbo man should know that Biafra died and was buried 48 years ago.You are a collosal idiot if you claim to be agitating for a Biafran state now. Ojukwu contested for the seat of the president several times and got very few votes from the igbos that claim to be 25 million in population.Just 3 months ago,Chekwas and Onovo contested as igbo people,but the foolish and most stupid and hypnotised igbos in their millions rooted and voted for GEJ an ijaw man from Otuoke and threw their own igbo brothers into the gutter.The ijaws and GEj are more responsible to each other than the igbos yet they are at peace and are not talking about seperation.GEJ's loss is not even giving them headache and yet the igbos want to drink phensic for them.You shout Biafra,you carry Nigerian passport,you shout Biafra you spend the naira,you shout Biafra and you call your self Ezendigbo in your host community who recognise you as a Nigerian,you shout Biafra yet you have Reps in the senate and hous of Rep.representing you and your constituency.Have you ever asked yourself why those Reps of yours glue themselves to the billions of naira coming from Abuja while you the chief whip of morons keep hoping and day-dreaming for a biafran state.Why not go to NASS and protest forcefully against them so they will leave NASS which belong to Nigeria and then join you in your agitation for a Biafran nation since they are fellow igbos like you.

When GEJ recently said that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable,why didn't you protest and call for his head,since he as a fellow Biafran according to you now could issue statements against your hopes and dreams.Yet you hailed,cheered and clapped for him on this statement.You cited myopic reasons of high cost of living,lack of job,poor economy,lack of infrastructures,killings ect behind your clamour for independence.If I may ask you,is it only the igbos that have been experiencing all these negative conditions or a cross section of Nigerians and her various other tribes?.Did all these problems you now give as reasons start in the last 60 days of Buhari's tenure?.What have your senators,Reps, governors and other high ranking government officials been doing with the funds allocated for your overall development and wellbeing?.Why don't you hold them accountable for your woos?.Don't you understand they are the major reason behind your problems?.Don't you understand they are the reason behind your poor or lack of infrastructural developments?.Don't you understand they have been embezzling your state and regional funds?.Don't you still understand they are deceiving you by urging you to be agitating for a Biafran nation while they are secretly sharing the loots under Nigerian government?,laughing behind you and calling you a big fool.Each time you look at the federal leadership structure,you see the igbos adequately represented even to the envy of other tribes.Their agitation for a seperate independent state of their own therefore remain an unsolved mystery to many. If you think any body is marginalising you,your igbo leaders are and not Nigeria.

Bros/Sis,you are very very sick and need either urgent medical attention or spiritual deliverance.Yours is indeed an absolute case of emergency.I weep for igbo people,suddenly a generation without sense and wisdom now mingle with us.I pray that someday those hypnotised and gullible igbo homo sapiens will become composmentis.in the dying days of Ojukwu,he truly wished for a strong united Nigeria which is practically achievable with great understanding.He never at any point in time gave any body instructions to pursue vendetta.

You see your life?!!!,you rooted for an ijaw man from Otuoke,voted for him died for him and right now in your grave.He urged you on,he and his people told you you are one and together in the presidential election.Today,they are mute over your own Biafran agitation and instead stick inseparably to N-I-G-E-R-I-A.if I may ask you,to where has the TOGETHERNESS gone?..CAN YOU NOW SEE YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH IN REALITY?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by shadowripper(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Biafra this... Biafra that...

A dead country it was and now a forgotten nation.

Really sometimes I wonder why Awolowo didnt allow Yorubas to join them to form a new nation

1 Like

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by whitecloth: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
Hummm!
I don't even know what to say again, seriously, am short of words again, but at the same the abuse and foul statements in this write up is too much also, I don't really buy the ideas of abuse to drive home a point, later now they'll start again.
All this same, you made some good point.

2 Likes

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by lunaticfringe: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2015
jatthobber:
A DEAD COUNTRY FORMERLY CALLED BIAFRA by Chinedu Ukeh

Any sensible and wise igbo man should know that Biafra died and was buried 48 years ago.You are a collosal idiot if you claim to be agitating for a Biafran state now. Ojukwu contested for the seat of the president several times and got very few votes from the igbos that claim to be 25 million in population.Just 3 months ago,Chekwas and Onovo contested as igbo people,but the foolish and most stupid and hypnotised igbos in their millions rooted and voted for GEJ an ijaw man from Otuoke and threw their own igbo brothers into the gutter.The ijaws and GEj are more responsible to each other than the igbos yet they are at peace and are not talking about seperation.GEJ's loss is not even giving them headache and yet the igbos want to drink phensic for them.You shout Biafra,you carry Nigerian passport,you shout Biafra you spend the naira,you shout Biafra and you call your self Ezendigbo in your host community who recognise you as a Nigerian,you shout Biafra yet you have Reps in the senate and hous of Rep.representing you and your constituency.Have you ever asked yourself why those Reps of yours glue themselves to the billions of naira coming from Abuja while you the chief whip of morons keep hoping and day-dreaming for a biafran state.Why not go to NASS and protest forcefully against them so they will leave NASS which belong to Nigeria and then join you in your agitation for a Biafran nation since they are fellow igbos like you.

When GEJ recently said that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable,why didn't you protest and call for his head,since he as a fellow Biafran according to you now could issue statements against your hopes and dreams.Yet you hailed,cheered and clapped for him on this statement.You cited myopic reasons of high cost of living,lack of job,poor economy,lack of infrastructures,killings ect behind your clamour for independence.If I may ask you,is it only the igbos that have been experiencing all these negative conditions or a cross section of Nigerians and her various other tribes?.Did all these problems you now give as reasons start in the last 60 days of Buhari's tenure?.What have your senators,Reps, governors and other high ranking government officials been doing with the funds allocated for your overall development and wellbeing?.Why don't you hold them accountable for your woos?.Don't you understand they are the major reason behind your problems?.Don't you understand they are the reason behind your poor or lack of infrastructural developments?.Don't you understand they have been embezzling your state and regional funds?.Don't you still understand they are deceiving you by urging you to be agitating for a Biafran nation while they are secretly sharing the loots under Nigerian government?,laughing behind you and calling you a big fool.Each time you look at the federal leadership structure,you see the igbos adequately represented even to the envy of other tribes.Their agitation for a seperate independent state of their own therefore remain an unsolved mystery to many. If you think any body is marginalising you,your igbo leaders are and not Nigeria.

Bros/Sis,you are very very sick and need either urgent medical attention or spiritual deliverance.Yours is indeed an absolute case of emergency.I weep for igbo people,suddenly a generation without sense and wisdom now mingle with us.I pray that someday those hypnotised and gullible igbo homo sapiens will become composmentis.in the dying days of Ojukwu,he truly wished for a strong united Nigeria which is practically achievable with great understanding.He never at any point in time gave any body instructions to pursue vendetta.

You see your life?!!!,you rooted for an ijaw man from Otuoke,voted for him died for him and right now in your grave.He urged you on,he and his people told you you are one and together in the presidential election.Today,they are mute over your own Biafran agitation and instead stick inseparably to N-I-G-E-R-I-A.if I may ask you,to where has the TOGETHERNESS gone?..CAN YOU NOW SEE YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH IN REALITY?.

I feel you are crazy for posting this trash. It just goes to show that your reasoning is meant for the gutters... It really marvels me when grown men who ought to be positive resort to the degrading level of peddling poo all in the name of posting an opinion..

Grow some son, and stop being an arse...

3 Likes

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Beremx(f): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Chinedu my guy, carry go Jare! Nothing do you!

grin

For those who will come here and label him a yoruba man because he spoke his mind, Chinedu na my paddy for Facebook and a confirm Nwafor Igbo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Rose2014: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
No doubt this article is from a Yoruba man who will go to any length to cause enemity between SS and SE

Whenever I hear ' you shout Biafra but you're still carrying nigerian passport' I just laugh

Are u a learner? Nigeria just spent a whooping $22million just to shut one man up from mentioning Biafra. Did I mention that they failed. Now that Kanu has moved to another satellite provider, they may need another $22million to stop the new one again

How about using that $22million to cite a project in Biafra land, perhaps that will appease some hurting biafran souls, no. They'll rather use it to chase shadows
How about use that money to call for restructuring/renegotiation of Nigeria. No

U can't be forcing a people to answer Nigerians yet shut them out. And if they complain u try to shut them up?
Needless to mention that the oil comes from their area.

Like someone once said here: Nigeria has a date with the truth. I agree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Rose2014: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:

grin

For those who will come here and label him a yoruba man because he spoke his mind, Chinedu na my paddy for Facebook and a confirm Nwafor Igbo. grin grin

Na today? cheesy use one moniker to post trash and use the other to support. Lmao
Coincidentally, The same imaginary Chinedu by op is also your friend. grin

Video evidence is needed on this one or you're lying as usual

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Realtol(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2015
We all know there was a country but it no more exist and will never be. Some people are just acting foolish for their selfish gain; they urge their brothers and sisters to pick up arms against their brothers and sisters from another zone yet they hide far away in queen's land, they feed on Nigeria yet claiming Biafra. Some people just need to wise up or else their blood would just be spilled for one man's ambition as it was spilled for one late bearded man's ambition in the '60s.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2015
If Biafra is dead, then why are there so many anti-Biafran threads on Nairaland?
With Yorubas losing sleep and getting high blood pressure.?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by wecan: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2015
OP U ARE SO STEWPID BY POSTING THIS TRASH. U ARE THE ONE DAT IS DEAD.............. FUUUUCCCCCCCCCCK U N UR MAMA................. U N UR GENERATIONS ARE SLAVE............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Rose2014: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2015
imhotep:
If Biafra is dead, then why are there so many anti-Biafran threads on Nairaland?
With Yorubas losing sleep and getting high blood pressure.?

They think by Attaching one Chinedu name to the trash, we'll fall for it

See Berem claiming they're friends cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nl eh. So much for a faceless forum cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Rose2014: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2015
wecan:
OP U ARE SO STEWPID BY POSTING THIS TRASH. U ARE THE ONE DAT IS DEAD.............. FUUUUCCCCCCCCCCK U N UR MAMA................. U N UR GENERATIONS ARE SLAVE............

I don't know why Yorubas want to die on top of Biafra matter. Na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by cheruv: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:

grin

A juo gi ugbu a gi si I bu nwaafo Igbo SMH undecided
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2015
$22million was purportedly used undecided just to allegedly pull down radio Biafra.... Chaiiii

Anyway, Egypt used barely $8b to dreg Suez canal from the Mediterranean to the red sea, a total of 72km. Somebody please tell this guys to dreg the Niger river instead of chasing KANU and his shadows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Rose2014: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2015
cheruv:

A juo gi ugbu a gi si I bu nwaafo Igbo SMH undecided
Nwannem obughi Onye obula na-asu Igbo bu Onye Igbo

O nwere enyi m nwanyi bu Onye ofe, mana o na-asu ma na-edekwa Igbo nke Oma
A zuru ya n'ala Igbo makana nna ya ruru oru Oyibo n'ala Igbo

Hapu ndi efulefu a na-eji Igbo aghori onwe ha Oge ufodu

Soso ma m huru DNA ha tupu m ekweta na ha bu ndi Igbo

Udo diri gi Nwannem

1 Like

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Rose2014: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2015
LadyFiona:
$22million was use just to pull down radio Biafra.... Chaiiii

Anyway, Egypt used barely $8b to dreg Suez canal from the Mediterranean to the red sea, a total of 72km. Somebody please tell this guys to dreg the Niger river instead of chasing KANU and his shadows.

They must have started saving another $22mlion again cos Kanu has moved to another satellite
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Funny enough all this taunting on the biafrans are just what the Biafrans need to keep the struggle going. . Go figure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Beremx(f): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Rose2014:

Na today? cheesy use one moniker to post trash and use the other to support. Lmao
Coincidentally, The same imaginary Chinedu by op is also your friend. grin

Video evidence is needed on this one or you're lying as usual

I should give you video evidence? Go and type Chinedu Eki on Facebook and see the young chap behind the name.

Need I say more?
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2015
Rose2014:

They must have started saving another $22mlion again cos Kanu has moved to another satellite
A country of waste with no definite priority.

Secession agitations that have been on for more than 50 years can't be squashed like that. Something is beating kanu's drum, if I am the President I should be treading carefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Rose2014: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Demburrows:
Funny enough all this taunting on the biafrans are just what the Biafrans need to keep the struggle going. . Go figure

True cheesy
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Rose2014: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
I should give you video evidence? Go and type Chinedu Eki on Facebook and see the young chap behind the name.

Need I say more?

If Nigeria can pay $22million to shut one man up, what will be difficult in creating a free Facebook profile?

Btw you and the poster happen to be his friend

I smell kote and Titus fish cheesy
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Beremx(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2015
Rose2014:

If Nigeria can pay $22million to shut one man up, what will be difficult in creating a free Facebook profile?

Btw you and the poster happen to be his friend

I smell kote and Titus fish cheesy
so you believe $22million will be spent to shut Nnamdi Kanu up? You people know how to create baseless propaganda honestly.

You better don't smell anything because Chinedu bu onye nke anyi despite the fact that he is anti-biafra. It is not compulsory for every Igbo man to support Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by fagbalex(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Let come to think of it, the guy is saying the truth just that truth is extremely bitter!!!
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by oduastates: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
I
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
wtf is this wimp saying?!?! biafra is dead yet there are people who are biafrans??
i see hypocrisy and frustration of a foolish man fathered by God knows where.
smh!!!
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Beremx(f): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
fagbalex:
Let come to think of it, the guy is saying the truth just that truth is extremely bitter!!!
yes o! Edu is known for saying the extremely bitter truth. He doesn't give a fucck what you think about his opinion. The guy go tell you as e dey pain am. grin grin
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Worblo: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Many thanks Chinedu.

It beats my wildest imagination that Nigerians still fail to realize holding their leaders accountable is the only way out of their predicament.

If I may ask,

1. how much has been spent and squandered by our leaders since 1960?
2. how much has come to the SE & SS, SW & NC, NE & NW since 1999? What do we have to show for it?
3. what have the governors really done since 1999? What have the presidents done?

If one has been given little and cannot show progress with the little, even if the world is given to him nothing much will be made of it.

I have always wondered why the Igbo votes for Ojukwu was not resounding. Engr. Martins Onovo contested the last elections (a very sound mind full of vision) I didn't see my Igbo brothers file after him.

I think we should grow above this ethnic sentiments and unanimously decide to hold our government by the jaws to deliver a good life for the citizenry.

The new breed of Biafra clamourers never witnessed a war. It may be the reason for the blind followership for the course.

Whether we choose to acknowledge it or not "The Igbo" people are most enterprising people in Nigeria and their successes have built Nigeria to the point of international business recognition. If these clamourers (who we will eventually discover are scammers) channeled energy into grooming greater business men and help advocate for governors to do more in empowering the people it will be a more progressive course.

I sure hope my people see through the smoke screen.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by obailala(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
The Igbo proponents of the new secessionist move are mainly those who supported GEJ in the last election

The Igbo opponents of the recent secession are those few Igbos who did not support GEJ.

However you look at it, this whole Biafra rant is just a protest against GEJ losing the election.
Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by SOUPF: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
The writer has made his points known to all who care to listen to him,i don't support his use of abusive words though..and some of you are quick to label him yoruba because he doesn't support the movement? So you people against his write up think all ibo's are for this biafra movement,and anybody against it is yoruba? Funny way of thinking.

He asked some questions nobody is yet to answer,but all you people do to defend your opinions is insult people who do not share same opinions with you...that's a really bad kind of attitude, you must be opened to all kinds of opinions,,choose the ones you want to respond to,ignore the ones you don't want to, and engage your opposition in intelligent discuss devoid of insults....

Peace and Unity must reign in Nigeria...United we stand....

2 Likes

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
av said this over and over, if they want to show us how serious they are, they shld pack themselves to their region and we could take them serious

1 Like

Re: A Dead Country Formerly Called Biafra By Chinedu Ukeh by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rose2014:

I don't know why Yorubas want to die on top of Biafra matter. Na wa o
Oduduwa TV ==>
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GSSOMC0rV0
[/flash]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Shuns Amaechi, Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others / Okagbare of Country of Western Nigeria Refuse To Run for Nigeria / See What Japeth Omojuwa Said About Senator Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.