Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable (20639 Views)

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by shadelek(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
dayo23:
who told u that? Why do u always have a sleepless nite becos of tinubu?? Nonsense
i am not one of his fans but I think the truth must be told. Tinubu contributed majorly to buharis victory most especially in south west
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by kingsley3218(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Commandment no.11 - thou shall not keep malice with thy president,vice president or any other political office holder. PMB,bury the hatchet,d deed is done,stop acting like a kid and get down 2 d business of change....haba!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by kritikali(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bonapart:
The dullard is a bad omen... Change comes from God
last i check this man made another man's tenure ungovernable. His boys are still not tired

God bless Gej

Aren't u tired of this shitss.....pls try and grow some sense..grow it!!!!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by madridsta007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
uncutz:
I hope Mr President is an avid reader. If not I will recommend Robert Green's classics, 48 Laws of Power

Avid reader. Which President?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]Buhari can go to hell then[/size]
Woooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Splashme tongue tongue tongue e pain you because I no carry SARAKI go America grin grin grin grin Woooo tongue tongue tongue

Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Ayietim(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Success begins with an idea, so don't waste that spark of inspiration.
Are you planning to apply for a small business loan? Know the 6 Cs before you apply.

https://ayietim./2015/07/21/success-is-a-process-it-begins-with-an-idea/
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by uncutz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
madridsta007:

Avid reader. Which President?

I used avid because readers are leaders. There is a wisdom that comes with age but there is superlative wisdom from reading because books are aggregate thoughts and ideas of the writers of which reading BOOKS will give one access to their wisdom in the comfort of the study room. The heroes past in Africa were great thinkers because they read and read. Those guys were readers
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
As long as they are doing their job, they don't have to be in talking terms, after all Obama and john boehner don't see eye to eye, it works good for all of us.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by PHIPEX(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
They will certainly resolve their differences once Buhari names his cabinet else the Senate wouldn't confirm them.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Media! Media!! Media!!!

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is a thread where i have taught for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Aaree(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Both men should understand that internal wrangling happens all the time in political parties, but its always resolved. Nigerians are asking for change and if this two allow their own feud to get in the way of the development and progress of the country. Nigerians will make them pay, we put you guys there and 4years is not far trust me.
meanwhile one would have thought that the bigwigs in the party would have settled this issue by now, i mean what are they there for if they cant settle issues like this between their partymen, and where the hell is Tinubu. you people should wake and settle this feud once and for all
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
If them like, make Dem no talk, as far as it does not quench my Light! Who get time Nonsense
oh. so u self dey enjoy d light. kai.. God punish devil
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Proffdada: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
LMAyedun:
Bunch of Hypocrites...
Praying together, but not in talking terms.
it's the way of islam undecided
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by front247: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Cityguy: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
dustmalik:
They must not be in talking terms to execute their official duties.
Like you read my mind. I don't bloody care if they are on talking terms or not so long they do what they are elected to do. What will get them to 'talk' will surely come. It may even be a blessing in disguise.
Also calling them 'defected PDP' members makes no sense at this material time. They were not denied membership when they came and their cards as present is APC's and not PDP. Same with those who were CPC and ACN but now known as APC members. Not a big deal.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Joeoku78: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari is working even without the input of the NASS.
Shame to NASS since its inauguration on the 4th of june, only crisis is bedevilling both houses without debating and passing one bill.
Nigerians don't want to know about them since president Buhari is in charge and he is assiduously working without NASS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Pussycat120: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Strange bed fellows CPC versus nPDP referee Lion of Bourdillion Result divided APC + chaos
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by reuben79: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
d planned of saraki is to use sanate president to upload his political carrer Nt knws dat its cause politucal relegation and downfall to his political ambition.both Pdp and apc who is goin to trust Bukola saraki again? d answer is no"even people around him dey afraid on him.oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka looo"

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by snapshot: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hypocriets that's what they are.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Pakingzzz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by idupaul: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
eleojo23:
I don't care whether they are on speaking terms or not. That is their personal business.

Let them just perform their duties as required by doing what they were elected to do.

I owe U a bottle of big Orijin jare
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by 7lives: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I like saraki, but in this case he acted like a desperate man, in fact a traitor.

But for the sake of nigeria, let them bury their differences and allow the nation move forward.

Let all communications be official, nothing more. A man who cannot keep to a simple agreement cannot be trusted.

Only God knows what happened to Saraki, a brilliant politician is such a terrible thing to waste, those who advised him to jump the gun never expect this kind of fall out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Otunbatrafford: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
What is making PMB to be upset isn't Saraki's Senate presidency but for latter joining hands with PDP to undermine his party supremacy which led to the emergence of that agbero as Senate deputy president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by jogojogo: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
The only person Buhari no longer talks to is thiefnubuu.

Lieeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Your wish I guess!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by jogojogo: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
PHIPEX:
They will certainly resolve their differences once Buhari names his cabinet else the Senate wouldn't confirm them.

The senate president cannot unilaterally disapprove an executive nominee......the house must be in agreement for this to happen. Secondly, a cogent reason for disapproval must be stated.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable by Ghandi12: 1:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Saraki deliberately hurt Buhari-Led-APC when he worked with PDP Senators to ascend the senate Presidency. (Saraki 1 : 0 APC).

He had an opportunity to show remorse and make peace in naming the APC-Senate principal officers but he hurt them again. (Saraki 2 : 0 APC).

The Saraki we know has drafted the headship of Senate standing committees; he is ready to hurt APC the third time.

Saraki's actions are not showing he is interested in peace with Buhari-Led-APC. PMP fraternity with Saraki will appear to give legitimacy to all his past and intending actions.

Buhari-Led-APC will be hurt again by Saraki from 28th July and there is little they can do now than to keep him at arms length.

The Anti-corruption drive of the Buhari-Led-APC is just gathering momentum. Buhari-Led-APC should allow him to win again on 28th July while they draw out his exit plan. There are so many corruption allegations against him - he cannot survive all of them before he gets a Dasuki treatment.

No reasonable Nigerian will miss Saraki as the Senate President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Bill To Allow States Generate Electricity Passed By House Of Representatives / Court Orders Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari To Account For $5bn Abacha Loot / APC Crisis : Oyegun Reaches Out To Party Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.