Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty (27873 Views)

Chaos At Jos Airport: Passengers Block Arik Air Flight From Taking Off / Arik Air Aircraft Loses Engine Mid-Air Between Lagos & Jos / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by Gofwane(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oh my sweet home. It took me time to adapt to the life here in kwara.

If you've lived in jos, you'll understand what i mean. Everything has varieties there.

, , , #proudly ngas boy!
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by KruggerINC(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
What about their dark skinned girls?

there's nothing sexier than a dark skinned girl from d north with bright teeth,bright eyes big boobs and flat yansh...gbam! na my speck be dat...introvert how u be...u be yellow omo ibo?
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by RealEstate36: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by beegs(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=25omega post=36160039]Oh men!!! i went to fgc jos and that first picture looked like the stream behind our school. Jos was a very interesting place. cold as hell but beautiful scenery. [/quote

Bros it really looks like 'Stream' as we call it. Miss rocks n cwanan soja

1 Like

Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
vicola0281:
bomb... jos d land of bomb... abeg mak we see beta tin ooo.. click like if u want to live in jos n share if u hate Jo's ...
You got it all wrong hater
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by Temilaty(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Love J town like kilode smiley
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by sonofjos(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Drinkwater:
Na settlers and hausa migrants spoil our Jos with their religiouse extremism and trying to dominate over the native Berom forcefully, may God forgive them for ruining our city
sorry sir. the true natives are afizere and anaguta. if there are any berom, I'll doubt if they are up to 5%. any real plateau person knows this truth.
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by livingstoneony(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2015
J-TOWN FOREVER COS I AM JOSTIFIED
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by pickabeau1: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is the insurgency over?

What other attractions exist
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by toluxa1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
marytmatthew:
See where did demonic BH tins wan spoil.

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

The tin tire me
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by jossyr(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Was born in jos, love that city like mad
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by eureka: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
OrangeDream:
I luv ma town.. From Tafawa Balewa to...

Farin Gada
Bauchi Road
Hwolshe
Lamingo
Rayfield
Katako
Chobe
Terminus
Gold & Base
Bukuru
Gada Biu
Angwan Rukuba
Tina Junction
Nassarawa Gwom
Apollo Cresent
Shagari Corner
New Market
Kwararafa
Maternity
Old Airport
Miango Junction
British America

If i no call ya crib.. pls 4giv me..
We are JOStified cos (J)esus (O)ur (S)avior is what we preach.. Ama Jtown boi
I LUV JTOWN MEHN!!!
Angwan rogo
Eto Baba
Millionaires quarters
Village Hostel UJAY
Abuja Hostels UJAY
Naraguta Village
Baptist High School
Noma Jari - TV prog for Farmers
Gote- native porridge
Onigbinde stores
Monak stores
Fruit maid
Quix drink
Nasco
Am tearing up. Can't continue. Proudly josite

1 Like

Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by ibnusaadan03(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jos is the city I love most after my hometown... Don't know why.... It's just natural
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by zik4ever: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jos is a home indeed!
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by rengsho: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2017
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
op jos has never been "mostly occupied" by the hausas..don't say what you don't know,they only live in one part of jos.

Oys obvious you the person that is saying what you don't know.
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by Cutezt(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2017
sonofjos:

sorry sir. the true natives are afizere and anaguta. if there are any berom, I'll doubt if they are up to 5%. any real plateau person knows this truth.
What are you saying? Everyone knows Berom are the true natives and the largest tribe in Plateau state, stop letting bigotry blind you, 5 per what? You must be the biggest joker on earth, afize what? Even both tribes can't outnumber the Beroms.
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by Cutezt(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2017
rengsho:

have you been to Jos before? I spent 21 years of my life in Jos, I am from Plateau state, and still live there but work in Lagos, Hausas have never, will never, and shall never be the majority.
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by rengsho: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cutezt:
have you been to Jos before? I spent 21 years of my life in Jos, I am from Plateau state, and still live there but work in Lagos, Hausas have never, will never, and shall never be the majority.

I am a Jostified plateau guy. Still living in JOS till tomorrow.
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by Cutezt(m): 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
rengsho:

I am a Jostified plateau guy. Still living in JOS till tomorrow.

How will you say they are the majority? Where are the Beroms, anaguta, afizere etc, do you know that aside bauchi road, angwan rukuba, angwan rogo, angwan rimi, and a few other places, there is no Hausa again, so you mean the Hausas are more than the Christians in Jos? I am shocked.
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by rengsho: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Cutezt:

How will you say they are the majority? Where are the Beroms, anaguta, afizere etc, do you know that aside bauchi road, angwan rukuba, angwan rogo, angwan rimi, and a few other places, there is no Hausa again, so you mean the Hausas are more than the Christians in Jos? I am shocked.

I don't think you read what wrote or possibly u didn't understand me. I never said they are more than us. I said the person that said they are more obviously don't know what he is saying.
Re: Jos: A Land Of Magnificent Beauty by Cutezt(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2017
rengsho:

Sorry it was a case of misunderstanding, the above was what you wrote after quoting that guy, so it seemed like you were saying the guy doesn't know what he is saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owner And Driver Of The Otedola Bridge Tanker To Be Prosecuted By LASG / Trailer Crashes Into A School In Ibadan Before Break Time / Pilot Makes Emergency Landing In Sokoto As Tyres Exploded After Take-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.