Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

New 1st Grade London Bales Available! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / New 1st Grade London Bales Available! (4001 Views)

UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES AVAILABLE (BALES AND PIECES) IN ABUJA / Newly Arrived Handpicked US First Grade Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
I just offloaded 1St grade Wilcox London bale 55kg.neat I mean grade AAA not rebaled bale or Ghana must go bag bale.this bale is sealed with Wilcox rope direct from UK.interested buyers should contact me jennylove-Bbm 7E14A379 or Whatsapp 07033450654.Below are d list of bales offloaded.

1.CHILDREN MIXED -55KG

2.CHILDREN JEANS-55KG

3.CHILDREN MIXED POLO &TOPS-55KG

4.CHILDREN GOWN MIXED-55KG

5.CHILDREN MIXED SKIRT-55KG

6.CHILDREN CARDIGAN-55KG

7.CHILDREN COTTON CHECK SHIRT-55KG

8.LADIES MIXED POLO TOP-55KG

9.LADIES COTTON GOWN-55KG

10.LADIES POLY BLOUSE-55KG

11.LADIES POLY GOWN-55KG

12.LADIES COTTON SHIRT(OFFICE SHIRT)-55KG

13.LADIES TERGAL SKIRT(PENCIL SKIRT)-55KG

14.LADIES SUIT JACKET-55KG

15.ASIAN WEARS-55KG

16.MEN TROUSER MIXED-55KG

17.MENS T-SHIRTS-55KG

18.MEN'S COTTON SHIRT(OFFICE SHIRT)-55KG

19.LADIES LEGGINGS-55KG.if you are interested contact me.thanks
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Tundeiab(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
How much does the men's T-shirt and women's gown cost?
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tundeiab:
How much does the men's T-shirt and women's gown cost?
add me on bbm or whatsapp let's chat.can't put down my prices here.thanks
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
thanks for those that have order.and those that have received there bale.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by SirAlfred(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hi jennylov, how does one order and pick up the goods, should I come to Lagos or Binnin City?
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
SirAlfred:
Hi jennylov, how does one order and pick up the goods, should I come to Lagos or Binnin City?
Lagos is d pickup stations or I can send it down to wherever u are.instead of stressing u.it depends on u.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Bales still Available,Keep your orders coming.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
keep your orders coming.more bales to go this week. is d lords doing.buy 5 bales before August ends and get 1 bale of ladies polo top guaranteed.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by mickey45: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jennylov:
keep your orders coming.more bales to go this week. is d lords doing.buy 5 bales before August ends and get 1 bale of ladies polo top guaranteed.

Someone's interested in units, do you have a place where someone shd go?
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
mickey45:

add me on whatsapp 07033450654 or bbm 7E14A379 for easy chat.thank u
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
shine frm Warri your bale has been dispatched. thanks for the patronage
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by peachafrique1(f): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2015
mickey45:

I was duped by Jennifer Kendy C Ukanwa, a fiancee to jeremiah ogbebor. I paid in the sum of N120,000 into her account on the 11th of December 2014 for a bale of London used gowns. 115,000 was for the bale while 5000 was supposed to be used to help me buy items for my baby. She sent the baby items 3 months later after I went thru hell. But till today my 115,000 has not been given back to me. She stopped picking my calls despite the fact that I kept pleading with her because I was just a struggling woman. On several occasions I cried on the phone begging her. But she didn't care. Pls whoever knows her should pls help me beg her in the name of God. She gave me her account number as Jennifer C. Ukanwa 0122210294 GTB and that of her fiance as usiosefe O. Ogbebor 2081987759 Zenith bank who bears Jeremiah ogbebor on facebook. But I ended up transferring it to her account on that fateful day. Please whoever knows her should beg her and her fiance for me. She doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. Above is a proof from the transfer that was made to her. Pls help me beg them to return my sweat they looted with.

Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by peachafrique1(f): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Sexologist:

haaaaaaaaa...... this Jennylove girl here on naira land.... nawa ooo

Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by duduade: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
UNA BETTER SHINE UNA EYES ON THIS JENNYLOV O......................
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
infact is people that don't know me that called me names.if I truly scam u d way claimed it.let God judge both if us.I did not deny the fact that u paid for your gowns d crosser I use all d bale or my customers lasttyr was seized.I have to resend all d customers bale one after d other.your bale arrive on 17th march d crosser called ur line and I also called your linei could not reach u
pls I have never scam or dupe anybody in online or offline. since this yr, I have delivers my of my customers bales in which all that I supply bales will be me witness. None
of them wil come out and said I have dupe him or her.so pls tenny or whatsoever u called your name.pls I'm kneeling down begging u don't tarnish my image I do chat with u when d issuses was going on.I lost my bbm contact so I have reactivate my bbm again.so plss if you don't know me.don't judge me.a Lady from nowhere named gracelwal has tarnish my image by laying false Accusations on me.God vindicate me by troubling her spirit.later she opened up that someone use my Advert to scam that it was not me.plss.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
infact is people that don't know me that called me names.if I truly scam u d way claimed it.let God judge both if us.I did not deny the fact that u paid for your gowns d crosser I use all d bale or my customers lasttyr was seized.I have to resend all d customers bale one after d other.your bale arrive on 17th march d crosser called ur line and I also called your linei could not reach u pls I have never scam or dupe anybody in online or offline. since this yr, I have delivers my of my customers bales in which all that I supply bales will be me witness. None of them wil come out and said I have dupe him or her.so pls tenny or whatsoever u called your name.pls I'm kneeling down begging u don't tarnish my image I do chat with u when d issuses was going on.I lost my bbm contact so I have reactivate my bbm again.so plss if you don't know me.don't judge me.a Lady from nowhere named gracelwal has tarnish my image by laying false Accusations on me.God vindicate me by troubling her spirit.later she opened up that someone use my Advert to scam that it was not me.plss.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by peachafrique1(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Stop spewing lies! Didn't I keep calling u till may? Didn't u stop picking my calls? Didn't I send u text message even 2 wks ago on facebook? Did u respond? Rather u blocked me! Which march? That same march u were busy telling me stories? Be sincere with urslf jennifer ukanwa! Have I not tried? In April I called u several times in tears, didn't u just tell me to leave u alone? What else do u want from me? This money is my sweat and u decided to scam me. Well I feel I cant keep quiet again. Since december 2014. Have u forgotten when u begged me not to bring this issue to nairaland? U faked frndship with me just to eat me, ur fellow woman. I have all d proofs. U took me for a fool cos u knew I was calm. Let people hear me out
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sexologist:

haaaaaaaaa...... this Jennylove girl here on naira land.... nawa ooo
point of correction I'm not a scammer OK.pls don't judge me yet besides how many of dem in Nl will come out and said jennylove have scam him or her.besides I did not scam d so called lady.I have selling on this platform since d lady orderd her bale also till this yr.I delivered all my customers goods.so pls if u don't want to say just keep quiet. don't just come and conclude I'm a scammer
I'm a scammer I still come online.thanks and may Hod reward u.
i
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by peachafrique1(f): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
U delivered others as u claim, did u deliver mine? How long will I keep quiet? Just do d needful and return the money u took from me
Jennylov:
point of correction I'm not a scammer OK.pls don't judge me yet besides how many of dem in Nl will come out and said jennylove have scam him or her.besides I did not scam d so called lady.I have selling on this platform since d lady orderd her bale also till this yr.I delivered all my customers goods.so pls if u don't want to say just keep quiet. don't just come and conclude I'm a scammer
I'm a scammer I still come online.thanks and may Hod reward u.
i
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
Stop spewing lies! Didn't I keep calling u till may? Didn't u stop picking my calls? Didn't I send u text message even 2 wks ago on facebook? Did u respond? Rather u blocked me! Which march? That same march u were busy telling me stories? Be sincere with urslf jennifer ukanwa! Have I not tried? In April I called u several times in tears, didn't u just tell me to leave u alone? What else do u want from me? This money is my sweat and u decided to scam me. Well I feel I cant keep quiet again. Since december 2014. Have u forgotten when u begged me not to bring this issue to nairaland? U faked frndship with me just to eat me, ur fellow woman. I have all d proofs. U took me for a fool cos u knew I was calm. Let people hear me out
all your messages u send to me was on spam message. cos u are not my Frnd on Fb. is yesterday I saw d rubbish post u posted that I check all my messages.plss tenny I beg u I know u are angry but we are human.bales where seized did not let me know early. is when tings went out of hand that d told me.besides ur bales was in lag so I contacted u. I could not reach u.so u will wait til d person in charge of where d bale are kept in lag comes back from travel u pick your bale.thanks for everything. God is a partial God.u have done your online.posting on Nl or wherever won't not stop God doing g his work in my life.so is not today I have receiving false accusations.so I'm used to it.thanks once again.becos if u see a scammer u won't have mouth to talk talkoff posting on Nl.I'm far much better than that money u mention.pls I'm not a hungry bee.Nobody is above mistake.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
U delivered others as u claim, did u deliver mine? How long will I keep quiet? Just do d needful and return the money u took from me
u funny shae.scam if u see q scammer u won't even talk.yes I deliver pple goods.I use a wring crosser OK.but now my crosser is fully back to work.as for ur bale is in lag.but for d money u need. will wait till I see buyer then I sell it and give ur money back.either u need your money or your bale.so u can say whatever u want.I'm not moved at all.before u jump into conclusion
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by peachafrique1(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
My God! Ure still lying? U contacted me when? Was it not in April I was crying for u on phone? Was it not in may I sent u msg that I won't ask u again? And what did u do? U felt I cldnt do anything. So from march till now u cldnt reach me? Ure so daft not to even know how to calculate lies. U losed all ur contacts and then all of a sudden u cld text me this morning. Yes I'm saying rubbish as u said, it's my money, if it's rubbish to u, it's not to me.
Jennylov:
all your messages u send to me was on spam message. cos u are not my Frnd on Fb. is yesterday I saw d rubbish post u posted that I check all my messages.plss tenny I beg u I know u are angry but we are human.bales where seized did not let me know early. is when tings went out of hand that d told me.besides ur bales was in lag so I contacted u. I could not reach u.so u will wait til d person in charge of where d bale are kept in lag comes back from travel u pick your bale.thanks for everything. God is a partial God.u have done your online.posting on Nl or wherever won't not stop God doing g his work in my life.so is not today I have receiving false accusations.so I'm used to it.thanks once again.becos if u see a scammer u won't have mouth to talk talkoff posting on Nl.I'm far much better than that money u mention.pls I'm not a hungry bee.Nobody is above mistake.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by peachafrique1(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ofcourse I know ure not moved. Is it not the heartless fraudster jennifer again? u can never be moved! Ure a bold thief and I throway cap for u
Jennylov:
u funny shae.scam if u see q scammer u won't even talk.yes I deliver pple goods.I use a wring crosser OK.but now my crosser is fully back to work.as for ur bale is in lag.but for d money u need. will wait till I see buyer then I sell it and give ur money back.either u need your money or your bale.so u can say whatever u want.I'm not moved at all.before u jump into conclusion
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
Ofcourse I know ure not moved. Is it not the heartless fraudster jennifer again? u can never be moved! Ure a bold thief and I throway cap for u
thanks for that comment
God bless u.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
peachafrique1:
My God! Ure still lying? U contacted me when? Was it not in April I was crying for u on phone? Was it not in may I sent u msg that I won't ask u again? And what did u do? U felt I cldnt do anything. So from march till now u cldnt reach me? Ure so daft not to even know how to calculate lies. U losed all ur contacts and then all of a sudden u cld text me this morning. Yes I'm saying rubbish as u said, it's my money, if it's rubbish to u, it's not to me.
thanks for that.God bleas
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by peachafrique1(f): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
If u know God, pay me back my moneym period!
Jennylov:
thanks for that comment
God bless u.
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by peachafrique1(f): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
If u know God, u will stop lying and pay me back my sweat!
Jennylov:
thanks for that.God bleas
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2015
I have said this countless time I did not scam this lady for Christ sake.why is it difficult for ple to understand here.I have not for one day scam or eat someone money that's not my own.this Lady paid for her goods and it was handled by other crosser.I did not know d guy did not paid duty for custom all my customers goofs ordered including Tenny was seized.goods worth 1million Naira is a small money.I have to try as much I can to pay all.which I'm still paying up till now.yet d bales have not been collected from custom.is still pending.I have to bring out one bale for her.I lost bbm contact.I have to get her Num tru my other phone. I called her line it was not going through I thought she lost her phone.I checked my Fb I saw d post on my wall I was surprise cos I don't have her Fb ID.I check my message I saw all d messages she send was,All are in my spam messages.why would a fellow woman just came up with this issue that I scam her.I scam u I still advertise online.plss and plss who will come out and said that jennylove scam him or her.I have done a lot of transactions online here steady.none will come and said that I have not deliver her goods.this issue of bales in Nigeria is contraband. it need good attention. custom is the prb we have here in Nigeria. so why would I scam her for what reason? dont I have conscious. somtines let us not put our mouth in a case that we don't know how it came about.I tried to be silent to see all d will display here.some are saying shop address and bank address.my bank know d bizness I do.in any transaction I do receive d all know about it.so why would I scam her for what reason.is it 115,000 the money I will eat forever. plss I'm kneeling begging everybody Herr.I'm not who you guys think I am.like I told her is not that I'm not going to send her her bale.like i told her if she need d money i wil sell d bale and pay her.infact I'm highly disappointed. that in our level of Education some don't who is a scammer. I scam I still advertise online.I blocked her from Fb yes so that she won't give my frnds and family bad impression about me.in anything I do in this life be it here or outside I always hang my hands up I hate DAT word scam I have been selling since I opened this thread. so why would I scam someone of 115k yet I'm still online.some says I'm here yo scam others.my biz is not do or die bizness.if you want to buy and your ate not OK with d conditions I would not tie you on e wall to buy my goods.plss I before everybody in this humble site.to please don't insult or call me names.I have received all enough.if God want to visit all with his or her sins we all have sin a huge sin that God won't forgive .but why won't forgive my mistakes yet you call me names.what if in d process of this seized of goods and I slumped and died will d bale come out.how will she get her bale or communicate wit me.plss my brothers and sis this all I know.nothing but the truth of this matter.but if you guys insist that I'm Stil a scamer let God juge each one of us.he says vengeance is not for Us but for him. ( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)
Re: New 1st Grade London Bales Available! by Jimwalex(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Jenny,i must say that i have read almost every single comments on all the threads associated with the alleged scam hanging on your neck. Honestly, having gone through your responses to the allegation I must say that i really feel for you for what happened..you may be right right but the only problem u have that a lot of people are complaining about is the way you responded to the girl in question.please bear in mind that a good name is better than gold and silver..don't underrate the power of Nairaland. Here is my own piece of advice: try to reach out to d lady and settle things with her,Pay her money back. just imagine how happy ur customers will be to read another thread from the lady that u have paid her! ciao!

(1) (Reply)

Vivienne Westwood Shoes(male) And More / Original Super Nice Ankara with pics for sale 08181291559 N4, 5k / QUEENZHAIR Boutique-shop For Exotic Human Hair Weaves,wigs And Closures!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.