Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? (2075 Views)

*** GET REAL UNLIMITED WEB TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE or BLOG / Get Your Custom Website Or Blog / Nigerian Targeted Website Or Global? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Caspian22(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
How much will it take to start up or create rather, a blog?
Am talking about the domain reg, hosting and web designing.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Donald3d(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caspian22:
so many factors will come into play ,like what duration of hosting would u want to pay for, what quality of hosting do u want to pay for in terms of bandwidth,storage etc, so talk to me , kindly answer the questions,help me to help u
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Caspian22(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Donald3d:
so many factors will come into play ,like what duration of hosting would u want to pay for, what quality of hosting do u want to pay for in terms of bandwidth,storage etc, so talk to me , kindly answer the questions,help me to help u

i want to pay yearly, i will use Godaddy becos of their quality and fame. When it comes to hosting i don't really understand those terminologies like bandwith and stuffs. I want unlimited storage. Pls help me explain bandwith and wat type of hosting plan is better. Thank U
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by gidimasters(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caspian22:

i want to pay yearly, i will use Godaddy becos of their quality and fame. When it comes to hosting i don't really understand those terminologies like bandwith and stuffs. I want unlimited storage. Pls help me explain bandwith and wat type of hosting plan is better. Thank U
i will suggest bluehost or rather domainking for nigeria stuff
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caspian22:
it depends on what you want. But from 10k upwards can get you a website or a blog.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Caspian22(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
gidimasters:
i will suggest bluehost or rather domainking for nigeria stuff
are they legit? And pls i don't understand those hostiing plan
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Caspian22(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
mikketech:
it depends on what you want. But from 10k upwards can get you a website or a blog.

including web designin o!.. I even want a web developer to do it for me.. I need a website b4 september.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by gidimasters(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caspian22:

are they legit? And pls i don't understand those hostiing plan
yes they are... you can ask any webmasters... bluehost if its foreign and domainking if its local.... as for the hosting plan of domainking, check each features of the hosting plan available
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Caspian22(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
gidimasters:
yes they are... you can ask any webmasters... bluehost if its foreign and domainking if its local.... as for the hosting plan of domainking, check each features of the hosting plan available

ok i have chck them both, i like bluehost promo offer of $3.95 for hostin and domain with almost unlimited everything, And i also love domainking's simplicity and few plans. I want to really knw hw much it would take a web deveeloper to set d site up 4 me.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Kensharval(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
It depends mainly on the type of website, if it just an ordinary blog you can get that with as low as #3000, forum, official, school, etc cost more, if you need more information, just send me a message to my e-mail: kensharval@gmail.com i would get back to you.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by gidimasters(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caspian22:

ok i have chck them both, i like bluehost promo offer of $3.95 for hostin and domain with almost unlimited everything, And i also love domainking's simplicity and few plans. I want to really knw hw much it would take a web deveeloper to set d site up 4 me.
others have. said it all. it depends on. the type you want
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caspian22:

Domain and host depending on traffic, my budget is 6k for 1000 active subscribers
Night traffic 25k unlimited subscribers

Web design: I usually charge 25 for a professional work, and 15 for less

Call me anytime 08068280130
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Caspian22(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kensharval:
It depends mainly on the type of website, if it just an ordinary blog you can get that with as low as #3000, forum, official, school, etc cost more, if you need more information, just send me a message to my e-mail: kensharval@gmail.com i would get back to you.

Ok. Thank u
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Caspian22(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
I will try as much as possible to evryone and get info b4 i start. Tnk u so bros.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Danyl(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
I started with 3600 though I developed all my blog script from scratch but thsts the truth. I hosted with domainking.ng though.... my blog is here http://healthquorum.com
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by bedfordng(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Caspian22:

bandwidth is simply the the space available for website visitors while storage space means the space available for storing files like music, video, pdf, softwares etc.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by vicsrael: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
domain plus unlimited hosting for 1 year and design for simple site (forum, blog, static website) cost 25000 am giving you this at a very cheap rate. my number is 08130687861 whatzapp
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Chinenye123: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Caspian22:

we offer you unlimited webhosting and still design the website for you....buy domains as low as ₦1600, Unlimited web hosting is only 200 naira per month and we are giving 60% discount, our domains are the cheapest in Nigeria. I have been designing websites free for nairaland members as promo. Check my signature for promotion code and send us a support ticket with details of the website you want

Check https://webhostilla.com
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by Caspian22(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chinenye123:

we offer you unlimited webhosting and still design the website for you....buy domains as low as ₦1600, Unlimited web hosting is only 200 naira per month and we are giving 60% discount, our domains are the cheapest in Nigeria. I have been designing websites free for nairaland members as promo. Check my signature for promotion code and send us a support ticket with details of the website you want

Check https://webhostilla.com
wonderful i'll check it out.
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by bassdow: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Let's Bring Out The Best In Your Business With Our Professional Web Design Skill

BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.

Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Blogs
-Ecommerce websites
-Personal and Corporate Websites
-Forums
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by daisyfaith: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2018
Designing Contract offer high-quality website design service, which will make your website stand out from your competitors. Contact Us now
Re: How Much Does It Take To Start Up A Website Or Blog? by skyhighweb(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2018
Caspian22:
use hostiger dey are always on support to help u
Contact me let talk about ur blog or news site

(1) (Reply)

I'm Selling Out These Domains To The First Person To Contact Me Today!!! / 0000000000000000✋ / Fully Activated US & UK Non Hosted Google Adsense for sale @ 5k only..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.