Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,632 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight (803 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari to be on CNN live at 7pm with Christina Amanpour...

http://www.naij.com/493901-buhari-to-be-interviewed-by-renowned-cnn-correspondent.html

Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by babyfaceafrica: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
K
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Let me go and bring my book of blunders
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:

Lolz...

Please listen to him carefully and forget the blunders grin
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
godfwee:

Lolz...
Please listen to him carefully and forget the blunders grin
Okay o
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Patiently waiting for my president...
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by Galacious1: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:
English aint his mother tongue

Ride on General. Yes, General.
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by frodobee: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Frodobee :

I am game, I am locked in. Mixed feeling cuz the Daura nigga is consistent with eff-ups. Anyways, I know Amanpour will have mercy.

Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror:

Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by vikyno(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
I trust America. They must have equipped themselves with enough grammar proof.
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Galacious1:
English aint his mother tongue

Ride on General. Yes, General.
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by hinwazaka: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Just watched the much awaited interview with Amanpour and once again PMB failed to deliver a coherent outline on the salient issues.
1. PMB failed to outline what intelligence plan would be used to sieve out information on the activities of the sect
2.He failed to give the government's stance on the amnesty issue. He should have given out a clear and capital No to the issue of amnesty
3.He seemed more interested in the expired militants of the Niger delta. As much as I can remember the Niger delta militants have packed shop since the Yaradua days. What we have now are local gangs and unscrupulous elements involved in the oil bunkering trade. We don't have a serious security situation in the Niger Delta Like we have up north
I expected much more, but to be honest I would give a pass mark to the interview. Let's wait and see what will come out of this American quest
Re: PMB To Be On CNN With Amanpour Live Tonight by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
More photos off his Channel

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Times;patrick Leahy Blasts Buhari / PHOTO: Police Arrest Armed Robbers Lead By Alhaji In Yobe State / This Photos; How Powerful And True Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.