Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me (70244 Views)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by olaposer(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
funny you, you must be a bad guy cos i cant stop laughing here
Houseofglam7:
Take him to a strip club and pay to let him have a lap dance!

I swear na car him go nail you!

If that doesn't work, sell him on OLX angry

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Working on my Novella. No time to quote jobless guys cool. Enjoy your day and don't forget to check my book out cool
labadydrumz:
you are a gallant fool ma friend...if u dnt av anytin to say...just shut d Bleep up
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by sammyj: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
and what is the solution madam?
cococandy:
Maybe he's just used to it.
It's not your fault.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by DTOBS(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Lollll...baba u no try oooooo,person talk say im husband dey nastubate,u talk say make im carry am go strip club. Shey u no know say na before she start lap dance the guy go finish everything wey dey im body?
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by dollarlander: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:

let me be the bearer of bad news (please dont shoot the messenger):
i am sorry to tell you that there is very little you can do about the fact that you dont turn your husband ON any longer.
but here is how you need to look at this issue:
A) did you always satisfy your hubby's sexual needs in the past? did you have a healthy sex life in the past? do you even know what turns him on?!
B) pls go get nekkid in front of the mirror and look carefully, while asking yourself if you remotely resemble your old sexy self.
C) then ask yourself if you have always been the freak that your partner was seeking for in the bedroom... or better yet, what have you done all these years to spice your bedroom activities? if you think that you can revive something that you overlooked and dismissed for year, then the joke is on you. when its dead, its dead!
D) most importantly, your husband must be masturbating to something that turns him on.... so the question you should ask yourself IS:" do you remotely look as sexy as the women he masturbates to OR do you do the type of stuff that he enjoys watching while playing with himself?"

the fact that you would want him to stop doing it, without thinking or asking the important question, which is "WHY/HOW has it come this?", is the reason why you can never succeed in solving the issue....your answers are right in front of you.

@misshipsy88. Read the lines up here very well, its like the person talking here is your husband. If he's not then your hubby is speaking through him or he had similar experience that can solve your problems.

But it depends on your hubby. I almost ran to this same issue, but I spoke to myself that I will always love my wife whatsoever the situation may be. After many times I've been saying it to myself behold it worked. Attimes I ask my wife if she has given me efo-riro. Lol.

You can also make up your mind to continue to love him and pray for him. A time will come he will stop that thing he's doing.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Maybe you are no longer appealing to him.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by pickabeau1: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Do u have an infection?if yes dat is d reason**go for treatment**

you mean smell pucci? lipsrsealed

cc: 5minsmadness dinachi grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by humilitypays(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:

LAFMAOOOO @sell him on OLXgringrin You are so so hilarious, love itsmiley

@topic, its a growing trend nowadays, many guys may end up marrying themselves. Blame the fact that many guys have been lonely & single for too long.

@op, your hubby was lonely and single without a girlfriend for too long, so he developed the habit of masturbation and got used to it such that he now finds it difficult getting satisfaction in having real sex with a woman. Many guys suffer this now

Solution: I don't even know, but maybe u can try to figure out d kind of lady he has in mind (d kind of lady he fantasizes abt) while he masturbates...try and see if u can try looking like such lady or ladiesgrin

How to figure out When u guys are driving out or walking on d street or out together, secretly observe d kind of ladies or girls he secretly stare at and probably salivate atcheesy then know that that's his kind of ladies...the ones that turn him on now, replicate their look if u can o

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
misshipsy88:
For sometime I have noticed that my husband would rather masturbate instead of having sex with me,even when I try as much as possible to spice up our sex life.please what do I do to stop it?

Sorry about that. Seek spiritual help.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
misshipsy88:
For sometime I have noticed that my husband would rather masturbate instead of having sex with me,even when I try as much as possible to spice up our sex life.please what do I do to stop it?
maybe your p**sy too dry,try apply vaseline anytime una wan perform that wld solve the problem.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by r0cky(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
pocohantas:

When the maid gives you 'scratchiti' bobo just shoki kiss
hehehe. Heard of Bluetooth Or what the g boys call wire transfer.? grin
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by anonimi: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
COvo:
Did you become fat after he got married to you? If yes then that's the reason.

Abi oh.
We may need to see her Before & After Wedding (Kids) pictures to understand better lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by r0cky(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
expee06:

Sorry about that. Seek spiritual help.
Na this kind talk dey tire person
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Enegod(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:

angry
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Mariojane(f): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:

baddo. are you related to Olamide? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by chiedu7: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
the man dey go christ embassy?? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP0CDsvu8DM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by oladeledave: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Apply for

Counterhouse Consultants Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2015

http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/counterhouse-consultants-limited.html
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by MRBrownJ: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
shiizzy:
If you are married... Y the moniker "misshipsy"... .. If you are... Your husband was probably a yabaleft escapee coz i don't see y a good thinking man will rather masturbate then Bleep a pussy.... Even if you are the ugliest in the world... He should still Bleep it.... Its nt too late... You can still take him back to yabaleft

you sir are either very young or have never lived with a woman before.

r0cky:
there is something u are not doing right. No man in his right sense that will not want to experience the real deal!

it all depends on A) how BITTER the "real deal" has become and B) what person/body is attached to the "real deal"
the fact that you believe that a man will mount any heavy tokunbo toto shows us all that you have no idea what you are taking about.

but here is a clue: most men who are married for about 10yrs would be more excited in fukcing a gal that is uglier (and less sexy) than their wives, instead of fukcing their wives... and thats all down to arousal/excitement/satisfaction, and this is why you have so many men fukcing their maids, its not because these maids are better than the madam, its simply because its DIFFERENT than the same old toto the oga has been mounting for years.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by refreshrate: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
hustla:

grin grin

All these holy holy people
Them think say body na tree

Gerarahia mehn. shii mehn

Free dem an their holy holy life, if she give us her husband number make we interview the guy e for good.
I sha know sey na she cause the fvck up.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by francescainnoce(f): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thank God for Nairaland as I am able to learn from so many people and experiences.
I see most comment on the first and second page points to the fact that child birth and weight add might be the possible and likely reason thus my question...
Should we not give birth again? because we fear our PUUUC might be too open and chase our husband from having sex with us...
weight add could be controlled but defo a husband do not expect where a head and a body comes out from should be as close and tight like a concealed evaporated milk... obv there gonna be a huge difference...so?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Mavor: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
misshipsy88:
Lose weight and stop spending his money all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by ElFenomeno1: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
misshipsy88:

Cut his jank off.... Severe it with a mallet!
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by refreshrate: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
oladeledave:
Apply for

Counterhouse Consultants Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2015

http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/07/counterhouse-consultants-limited.html

If this does not solve womans issue be sure that thunder doing press up everyone keeps talking about is headed your way!
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by edwinkube(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sorry ma'am, it's either ur v*rginal is irritating him or the thing is too large 4 his small joystick... No offence tho
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
What do you do to your husband that makes him despise having sex/love making with you? The fault is not in your star, but in yourself. Check yourself properly.
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by refreshrate: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
francescainnoce:
Thank God for Nairaland as I am able to learn from so many people and experiences.
I see most comment on the first and second page points to the fact that child birth and weight add might be the possible and likely reason thus my question...
Should we not give birth again? because we fear our PUUUC might be too open and chase our husband from having sex with us...
weight add could be controlled but defo a husband do not expect where a head and a body comes out from should be as close and tight like a concealed evaporated milk... obv there gonna be a huge difference...so?

Vag tightening cream babe.
Do research, that na why project dey carry point pass theory exam for school!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by oladeledave: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
what is dis one saying
refreshrate:

If this does not solve womans issue be sure that thunder doing press up everyone keeps talking about is headed your way!
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
How fat are you?
...you should have asked her how dirty is she? Not how fat?
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by abbeyty(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
If there is a way you can mix a bit of pepper with the oil he uses to jer***k off
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pierocash:

Am nt snatching her away, just a help.cos her husband isn't doing his job so I want to help for free

Son of a bI*tch

She is married.. dumbass
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Omotolu:
...you should have asked her how dirty is she? Not how fat?
someone else should ask that. undecided
Re: My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me by cococandy(f): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
r0cky:
u see as u fine and set so.. Your guy now prefers to self-service than to bleep u. And u say he is used to it. undecided. You're on a long thing. There has to be something you are not doing right

You don't understand addiction.
There's nothing the woman will do right to get him suddenly stop it.
He will only be the one to stop himself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.