Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,249 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigeria VS Biafra: What I Want To Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria VS Biafra: What I Want To Know (408 Views)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Without The Sound Of The Barrel! Niger Delta Vs Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria VS Biafra: What I Want To Know by stanleychimezie(f): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why is it that when Nigerians hears anything “BIAFRA” fear grips them?

Even the Federal Government wasted the nation's resources to fight a 'pirate radio station' why?

Does the presidency need to respond to the alleagations of a pirate radio station?

I need convincing facts.
Re: Nigeria VS Biafra: What I Want To Know by franconian: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: Nigeria VS Biafra: What I Want To Know by EPOMA(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2015
fear grip your ass , If this people will put in effort to inform and educate their people , then it will be better
Re: Nigeria VS Biafra: What I Want To Know by saintikechi(m): 12:23am On Jul 22, 2015
There is no smoke without fire. The blood of the millions of innocent biafrans killed by nigerians is still crying out for justice and it is hunting the conscience of nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Buried Alive / BREAKING: Saraki Names Self, Melaye Others Committees Heads / Buhari-o-meter (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.