Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven (1021 Views)

Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers? / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep) / What Happens After Death? (Christian POV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by omonnakoda: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
u
Judging from the animosity between these two groups aI wonder whether they can coexist together in the same heaven or maybe there will be separate places for each group. Maybe one group only will be allowed in heaven
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2015
omonnakoda:

u
Judging from the animosity between these two groups aI wonder whether they can coexist together in the same heaven or maybe there will be separate places for each group. Maybe one group only will be allowed in heaven
Yoruba and igbo are not enemies.

it's igbo and hausa i guess
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2015
This two tribes will even quarrel in hell,thou they both love their selves,but hausas are the real enemies of igbo
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
One thing I know is that Satan hates lazy people so I'm sure there'll be no mgbati in my part of hell
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Yoloba ppl...
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by omonnakoda: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Eboes cannot go to heaven
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by An2elect2(f): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2015
No hater has eternal life. And hate knows no tribe.
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by DonXavi(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Eboes cannot go to heaven
You opened this thread out of hate. No hater will make it to the kingdom of God.
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by jcross19: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

u
you condemn the image of God , you are condemn already. You are now a judge that decides who will be in heaven or not. No haters that will make heaven sir. Demon everywhere.
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by omonnakoda: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
jcross19:
you condemn the image of God , you are condemn already. You are now a judge that decides who will be in heaven or not. No haters that will make heaven sir. Demon everywhere.
Are Eboes Image of God
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by jcross19: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Are Eboes Image of God
the hatred you have for them can't change the love of God on them. Is only evil that will condemn the creation of God.
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by fratermathy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

u

They will goto the same heaven but sadly you wont be there to see it. You'd be busy stalking lucifer and trolling Hell with tales of your vain conquests in Nairaland arguments and how you were a nobody in your short life.

1 Like

Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by tartar9(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
what's an eboe doing there in the first place
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by Princewell2012(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Neither igbo nor yoruba will make heaven.

The only set of people that will make heaven are the Christians.

Only the wise shall understand.
Re: After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Tribal elements do not make up the church. It is only those in the body of Christ that do. I am Igbo n will prefer my Yoruba christian brother to my Igbo heathen or ungoldly brother.

(1) (Reply)

NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars / School To Fire Professor For Saying Christians, Muslims Worship Same GOD / Burial Pictures Of The Six Seminarians Who Lost Their Lives In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.