Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest (994 Views)

Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by ngozianu(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
https://www.thecable.ng/gay-proud-decision-says-catholic-priest

Catholic father confesses to be gay and proud of it. He is better than Nigerian pastors who eats tithes and only preach prosperity and miracles.

I dey laugh in IGBO-CATHOLIC Language....Hahahahahah
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Justice28(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hope u know u are stew peas undecided
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Justice28(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hope u know u are stew pead undecided
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by joyceok: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2015
ngozianu:
https://www.thecable.ng/gay-proud-decision-says-catholic-priest

Catholic father confesses to be gay and proud of it. He is better than Nigerian pastors who eats tithes and only preach prosperity and miracles.

I dey laugh in IGBO-CATHOLIC Language....Hahahahahah

Wonderful
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes, we are gay and God loves us
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Judas2013: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2016
Just as Jesus was gay and proud of it.
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Gayjesus: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Yes Jesus was gay and loved little boys
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Flexherbal(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2016
While take up a job that you know you can't obey its rules?
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 13, 2016
Gayjesus:
Yes Jesus was gay and loved little boys
LOL grin
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Peritus(m): 5:33am On Mar 13, 2016
This is a lie. You can't be gay and still be allowed to be a Catholic priest. You will be striped off all the priestly privileges. Why are you guys so hell bent in spiting and denigrating the church and Christ.
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Peritus(m): 5:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Flexherbal:
While take up a job that you know you can't obey its rules?
If you believe this report then you will believe anything. The Catholic church is so strict about certain issues. This is just a ploy to buy people's sympathy to homosexuality and spite the general Christendom.
Re: I Am Gay And Proud Of It...catholic Priest by Pavore9: 8:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Peritus:
This is a lie. You can't be gay and still be allowed to be a Catholic priest. You will be striped off all the priestly privileges. Why are you guys so hell bent in spiting and denigrating the church and Christ.

The OP, did not highlight the fact that he has been defrocked.

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Zambia Declares Day Of Prayer As Economy Goes Into Freefall / Why Do Pple Criticize Rich Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.