Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

[PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle (36821 Views)

Another Photoshop Photo Of PMB In Abuja House With A Lady Included. Photo / Photo: PMB Is Back From China, Ready To Fight Corruption / The Real Meaning Behind The Godwin Dance.lol (2) (3) (4)

Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

my oga na fact o.
Sure grin
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by vRendoh(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2015
shocked How much them de pay for FTC self? I wan kno the amount.
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by aviazuva: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why did Jagaban not go with Baba to see Mrs Mugabe
Meanwhile, ride on Baba, day by day we love you more.

AVIANAZUKWA
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by sojiboy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
phransix147:
Space booking for nairaland FP na die... U wud see a topic you click on reply originally u were the 1st to comment, by the times u type wetin u want write finish u would find out u are on second page. You will see

INTROVERT : undecided

Freemanan : undecided

Hazor : S

Chiefpreist1 : mmmm

Babayfaceafrica : K

Lilprinze : F

Sojiboy: G String

Olorunosebi : D

Tonyfrenzy : ...

Wtf!

Are u a Learner? Sleepin on a bicycle is not good
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by sylve11: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
No. 4 is makin me to lol grin cool
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by HENSEXIE(f): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
whitewitch:
yeah do u want to b initiated into our coven?

N̶̲̥̅̊☺ Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks,buh Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks 4 †ђξ offer.wil let U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wen I change my mind
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
HENSEXIE:

N̶̲̥̅̊☺ Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks,buh Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ks 4 †ђξ offer.wil let U̶̲̥̅̊ knw wen I change my mind
lol ok i will b ready to service u when ure ready.
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Codyt(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hazor:
thanks for the advice kid but need I remind you that your advice is absolutely irrelevant. You can keep it to yourself. smiley
My
Get a life. Peace out cool
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by nellyelitz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
I sight you, the errand boy.... grin cool
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by pus96: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=28pt]There are 2 people who can sack the Central Bank governor. Please name them and win a price. [/size]
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by kodlins(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
It's done everywhere even in USA

Chiefpriest1:
Lol. There was a simple directive 'dont these people into my meetings', yet somebody decided to flout that common instruction.

Buhari knows that these so-called business men are actually buccaneers, in fact marauders who feed fat on lapses in the system and on weak-minded leaders.

They are friends of any government in power. They were with obj, yar'adua, jonathan and now buhari.

From dangote to jim ovia to elumelu to wale tinubu,to otedola,it's first about the money before the country. They dont do things because they love Nigeria, but to swell their networth
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 31, 2019
Don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat, don't sell drugs. The government hates competition! wink

Lmao.Professional Mourners Advertise Their Services !!! ( Photo) / Pushing The Unpushable(pic) / April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone.