Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) (34971 Views)

List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / 2016/2017 ANSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by youngsahito(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Tnks 2 God cos I'm a year older today...Happy Birthday to myself

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Hv
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by geedot: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Admission getting stiffer!!! Na wa °ºoo
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
yoga oo
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Pope22(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Please that woman am seeing in the pic, is she protestin for her grand children or for her children or for her self
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by cozy7(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:
Who is DIBU? angry undecided

I'm not writing Jamb cheesy
He's d current jamb Registrar
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by atoleybaba(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2015
tayebest:
Unilag no wan accept 250 or wetin undecided

I jus dey observe cool
jamb dy pick school for people Ni...they are just doing has dy please. Cos a guy that got 243 as been able to print his payment advise and permitted to write p ume in unilag
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Lordseyad(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Pope22:
Please that woman am seeing in the pic, is she protestin for her grand children or for her children or for her self
Her great grand children actually
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by soleexx(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't understand either!...are they protesting about 180cut off mark...too small and will allow olodo to enter dia scholl peacfully or wat?
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by blackmentor(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
Unilag still existing? I thought its Moulag.... Soon unemployed graduate will protest for their monthly stipend as promised by APC
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by HCF(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't get it. Why are they protesting?. I thought JAMB announced 180 as cut off Mark
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by markemordi(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
This is not unilag fault. The fault and this eligibility stuff is JAMB.so you guys have no right to protest in unilag because is not only unilag that obeys jamb instruction
Note:Is not only unilag MOUA in Abia state just brought their postume form and said only those jamb said they are eligible will write their exam
Source:http://mouauportal.edu.ng/news-detail.php?nid=72
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
atoleybaba:
jamb dy pick school for people Ni...they are just doing has dy please. Cos a guy that got 243 as been able to print his payment advise and permitted to write p ume in unilag
Please can you explain further My bro put in uni lag and scored above 200 what does it mean? Dat jamb will change his choice of uni abi wetin?
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin So you attended night school like i did. cheesy tongue
grin grin hehe
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by treebines: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
hahaha

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by nochildsplay(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
That UNILAG own too much sef ......
So far so good I believe peeps are going there to just be a product of the school name and make expressions like. Am studying Education in Unilag grin. (Serious compettion ni o)

Candidates sef don over populate the school, why won't they do shakara for una ? I know of people that have seated for JAMB like 4/5 times and still putting in Unilag as first choice.

Oga jonah sef change the school name una still no gree. grin cheesy.

Unilag is a school of social competiotion of y,y boys and runz bAbes. undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by repogirl(f): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Abeg who can explain this saga to me? I wrote jamb like eons ago and have not been following. Abeg for the sake of my kids that will write exam in some years time, grin someone plsssss explain. Tenk!
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by LOUIS6(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Nawao... devil want to use dis dibu dis time around..

Even with ur 250, 270,280

You can't still write ur post utme in unilag
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by opeaceo: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2015
They are at the wrong place at the right time, if the security men have seen enough, they'll send them out or better still, the SUG President addresses them, and the matter dies.

Address JAMB!
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by opeaceo: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2015
nochildsplay:
That UNILAG own too much sef ......
So far so good I believe peeps are going there to just be a product of the school name and make expressions like. Am studying Education in Unilag grin. (Serious compettion ni o)

Candidates sef don over populate the school, why won't they do shakara for una ? I know of people that have seated for JAMB like 4/5 times and still putting in Unilag as first choice.

Oga jonah sef change the school name una still no gree. grin cheesy.

Unilag is a school of social competiotion of y,y boys and runz bAbes. undecided

Too much hate for the school.

The fault is from jamb and not the school, other schools have the same issues, so we were told...
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by markemordi(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2015
snowDiva:

Please can you explain further My bro put in uni lag and scored above 200 what does it mean? Dat jamb will change his choice of uni abi wetin?
Yes jamb is changing school for some students with lower jamb score out of all the applied student for that course. Example if 5000 students got 200 and above and applied for medicine jamb will reduce the amount of student with lower 200 and above score and transfer them to other school with less population .that is the eligibility stuff

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by RobinHez(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2015
[size=20pt]JEEZ!!! they went on with it sha[/size]
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by femi4: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
soleexx:
I don't understand either!...are they protesting about 180cut off mark...too small and will allow olodo to enter dia scholl peacfully or wat?
Can't you see?
With 250, you can't write Unilag post jamb, yet you are so quick to call them olodo...SMH
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by LOUIS6(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Pope22:

She is protesting for her child

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by opeaceo: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2015
markemordi:

Yes jamb is changing school for some students with lower jamb score out of all the applied student for that course. Example if 5000 students got 200 and above and applied for medicine jamb will reduce the amount of student with lower 200 and above score and transfer them to other school with less population .that is the eligibility stuff

When you try to explain this, they think you're "hating".
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by opeaceo: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2015
femi4:
Can't you see?
With 250, you can't write Unilag post jamb, yet you are so quick to call them olodo...SMH

250 for what course??
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by ifedolapo57(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2015
I scored 212 and am not eligible
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2015
This is why they are protesting. Although I think they need to be at JAMB office, not unilag gate.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by opeaceo: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2015
ifedolapo57:
I scored 212 and am not eligible

what course??
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Re-tarded students protesting against merit since 1200. grin
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by nochildsplay(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
opeaceo:

Too much hate for the school.

The fault is from jamb and not the school, other schools have the same issues, so we were told...
Oga nobody hate the school abeg ..... We youth, especially those that want to fit in are giving them wings.
I can still remember 2003 when I ssat for jamb last, with my 261 JAMB score, 54 Post ume I wasn't given admission in Public relation.
My paddie with 197 was able to get admitted cos him papa fit pay to erase another candidtes name on the admission list
Re: UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) by ifedolapo57(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
opeaceo:

what course??
economics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.